Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Hikari awoke from a strange dream. It was already leaving her mind as she tried to remember it. She looked at her Calender and suddenly remembered today was the day she would get her first Pokemon. Quickly she jumped out of bed an got dressed. Running down stairs she nearly bumped into her Mom, Oh sorry Mom I don't want to be late for getting my first Pokemon." she said rather quickly. Her mom chuckled in response, "I know dear just be careful okay? And also make sure you call me when you get to a town." "Right I will Mom I'll miss you." Hikari left her home and was off to the Pokemon Research lab.

Ooc: This is what my character looks like:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Tenshineko on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Kaori smiled, "Hikari, right? I'd love to!"
Dusty seemed to agree, as she too seemed to cheerfully grin at the offer.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:49 am

"Yep my name is Hikari. Where did Kiba get too?" Hikari asked no one in particular. Proff Juniper was on her way to Rout One, "Come on girls!" she called them over. Hikari ran over to the Proff.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:53 am

Kaori nodded and followed Hikari and the Professor, Dusty also joined them, though she stuck to the air. They arrived on Route One and Kaori saw Axineld.. or 'Kiba' in the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:58 am

"Mizukaren use tackle!" Axineld shouted, he and Mizukaren had ran into a Lilipup and were battling it. The Lilipup almost got the best of them, but the Tackle is what turned the battle around. "Oshawott!(Alright! We won!)" Mizukaren said, "Alright Mizukaren! Great Job," Axineld shouted. He picked up his new partner and started to leave the tall grass. "You are going to be one strong pokemon," he said, "Now come on lets see if the Professor is here yet."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:02 am

"That was an excelen turn around Axineld." Proff Juniper said to the young boy. Hikari and Murumasa had just arived, "You couldn't have waited for us Kiba?" she asked her friend. "Come on guys I'll show you how to catch a Pokemon." the Proff said heading in the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:06 am

Kaori blinked as they arrived on the scene. Come to think of it, she'd never tried to catch another pokemon before... Oh well. There's a first time for everything, she chuckled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:40 am

"Alright cool," Axineld said following the professor into the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:51 am

Just When the Proff. walked in the grass a wild Patrat appiered. "Now first thing you do is weaken the wild Pokemon before you catch it." she explained sending out her Minccino, "Minccino use pound!" she said. "Ccino! (Right!)" the Minccino leapt at the Patrat and used Pound the Patrat stumbled back in a daze "Trat?" it said. "Now you throw the Pokeball when the Pokemon is weak enough." Proff Juniper said. She threw a Pokeball at the Patrat it wiggled a few time and maded a 'Ting' sound. "And that is how you catch a Pokemon." the Proff finished explaining. "Ohh I can't wait!" Hikari shouted fisting the air.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:01 am

Kaori grinned as she watched the entire, though short, battle.
"It looks so easy when you show us like that!"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:24 am

"Yea it looks too easy," Axineld said, "I don't even feel like we needed a lesson on it."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:03 pm

The Proff turned to the three trainers, It may look easy but it's harder then it looks. Here are you five Pokeballs for catching Pokemon. Well I meet you all in Accumila Town." Proff. Juniper said walking off.

Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:36 am

"Well that was brief," Axineld said, "What do you guys think?" he asked the girls.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Kaori blinked in surprise as she received the pokeballs. She shrugged and put them in her bag, contemplating what sort of pokemon she should aim to try and catch, before Axineld spoke.
She wasn't sure exactly what to say.
"Well... I know the way to Accumula Town... But I don't know whether you two plan on stopping here for a while.. or on the way, to catch pokemon or not."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:11 pm

"Why don't we have a small Pokemon battle?" Hikari asked she wanted to see what kind of strength Murumasa had. Murumasa looked at his trainer with joy he wanted to show his partner what he was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:30 pm

"Because Mizukaren needs to relax," Axineld said, "he just had a battle and I think he should rest." Mizukaren looked up at Axineld, "Osha?(I do?)" he said. "Come on, I will race you guys Accumula town though," he said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Kaori laughed, "I'd totally beat both of you there! I know all the short cuts!"
Dusty landed in front of Murumasa. "Vi(Hi!)" smiled the Vibrava, cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:23 am

"Well I think I'll stick around here and train for a while and see what kind of Pokemon are here." Hikari said. "Snivy.(Hello.)"Murumasa said waving at the Vibrava. "I waunder where you can get a dragon-type Pokemon." Hikari said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:36 am

"I am sure they can be found somewhere in the region," Axineld said, "But anyway, I will meet you guys at Accumula Town." he said as he and Mizukaren started walking.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:39 am

"See you then Axineld." smiled Kaori, "I think i'll stick around here for a while. It's been forever since I last sketched any of the pokemon on this route."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:06 am

Hikari and Murumasa went of to go train. After a few minutes Hikari ran into a wild Lillipup.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:15 pm

"So Mizukaren," Axineld said talking to his pokemon, "I was thinking of a possibly good battle strategy." "Osha?(Battle Strategy?)" Mizukaren said. "I was thinking that instead of just having me tell you what to do, we should come up with a way for you to think for youseft too, ya know?" he asked his partner. "Oshawott(I guess)" Mizukaren said. "Well lets worry about that later, now come on. Lets go find some other pokemon to battle." Axineld said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:20 pm

The wild Lillipup used takle attack, "Murumasa counter it with your Takle attack!" Hikari shouted. Listening to his trainer the Snivy used his own takle attack. the two Pokemon collided neither of them giving an inch.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Kaori was nearby to Hikari and Muramasa. She was sat under the shade of a tree, sketching parts of the battle that were going on. Dusty was curled up next to her.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:50 am

"Whoa look at that Mizukaren," Axineld said, he was observing a pack of Patrat's that were marching in line. "Why do you think they are doing that?" he asked. "Osha,(I don't know.)" Mizukaren said. As soon as Mizukaren spoke the Patrats all looked at them with shock and vanished into the tall grass. "Whoa that was quick!" Axineld shouted, "and I wanted you to battle them." Mizukaren had lost interest in the Patrat and was tryin to reach Axinelds sword. that was hanging in its sheath from his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Murumasa managed to push the Lillipup back. The small dog-like Pokemon used Growl causing the Snivy for flinch a bit. "Don't give up Murumasa! Use takle again!" Star instructed. "Snivy!(Right!)" Murumasa chirpped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next