Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Hikari awoke from a strange dream. It was already leaving her mind as she tried to remember it. She looked at her Calender and suddenly remembered today was the day she would get her first Pokemon. Quickly she jumped out of bed an got dressed. Running down stairs she nearly bumped into her Mom, Oh sorry Mom I don't want to be late for getting my first Pokemon." she said rather quickly. Her mom chuckled in response, "I know dear just be careful okay? And also make sure you call me when you get to a town." "Right I will Mom I'll miss you." Hikari left her home and was off to the Pokemon Research lab.

Ooc: This is what my character looks like:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Tenshineko on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:20 am

"Yea he was just wierd," Axineld said, "What was he talking about with our Pokemon speaking and stuff?" he asked, looking at the girls to see if they had any idea.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:25 am

"Maybe he can understand Pokemon?" Hikari asked not fully sure herself. Muramasa just growled at the mention of the stange trainer, "Sni snivy!( Well i say we just put him out of our heads!0" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:30 am

"Considering what he said, I would think that to be the most plausible answer to your question." replied Kaori as Dusty nodded in agreement to Muramasa.

They soon reached Kaori's house and the young trainer hopped up the steps and opened the door. As she had expected, the door was unlocked and her parents were home. She stepped inside, quickly welcoming her new friends inside.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:01 am

"Yea I your right," Axineld said. He then walked into the house with Mizukaren right behind him, "Nice house," he said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:27 am

Hikari stopped at the front door and took off her shoes not wanting to get the floors dirty. Muramasa looked at her in confusion, "It's nice manners to take off your shoes in a home. Nice house Kaori." she said walking in the home.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:34 am

"Thanks guys!" she grinned as she walked into the kitchen to find her parents talking about some random tv show or another.
"Hey mom," grinned Kaori, "I won't be stopping long 'cause I gotta get going. But I finally decided to leave on my very own pokemon journey!"

Her mother and father smiled, "Congratulations Kaori!"
After a nice family hug, Kaori introduced her parents to Axineld and Hikari. Dusty on the other hand, took the time to say goodbye to the family's Natu, who was perched on the fence in their garden.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:45 am

"Nice to meet you," Axineld said. Mizukaren had waddled over to the Natu as well to meet another strange pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:58 pm

"It is a pleasure to meet you." Hikari said bowing in respect for Kaori's parents. Muramasa hopped off her shoulder and joined Mizukaren and Dusty. "Snivy vy.(Hello my name's Muramasa.)" he sad to the Natu.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:18 pm

"You too!" smiled Kaori's mother as her father turned to the kitchen sink and started running the tap to do the washing up.
"Oh, I would invite you all to dinner, but Kaori never really comes back until the evening so I don't have any prepared.

"It's alright mom. We shouldn't be staying long anyways. What's the fun in staying home when you could be leaving on a pokemon journey!! grinned Kaori, visibly excited by the prospect of travelling the region.

"Tu.. Natu(Name's Azazel. Pleased to meet ya!)" smiled the Natu. The bird then turned to Dusty with almost sad eyes. "Natu.. Nate, Tu....(I guess I won't see you for a while, huh Dusty...)"

Dusty smiled almost sadly. "Viii. Vibrava(I guess not.)"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:48 pm

"Osha Oshawott,(Don't worry, we will take good care of Dusty,)" Mizukaren said. "So do you need to do anything else here Kaori?" Axineld asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:38 pm

"Vy vy, snivy.(We'll take care of her for you, no need to worry.)" Muramasa said with a grin. Hikari was waiting pationtly but kept thinking about that green hiared guy(N). Can he really talk to pokemon? Does he support what Gehtsis was saying earlyer? these questions popped into her head while she was deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:46 pm

"Tuuu, Natu, Natu(Well thanks guys. I'll look forward to seeing you again sometime them.)" smiled the Natu, flapping his wings slightly.

Dusty smiled again then fluttered back inside to land next to Kaori.
"I think we're done here now Axineld" replied Kaori, giving a final hug to her mom.
"Well, I'll see you when I'm next back in Accumula Town." she chuckled to her parents before turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:53 pm

"Well alright then lets go." Axineld said, "Come on Mizukaren."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:33 pm

"Muramasa we're leaving." Hikari called to her Pokemon. The Snivy glanced at his trainer and looked back that the Natu, "Snivy vy.(It was nice to meet you, take care.)" he said waving that the Flying type and hopped onto his trainers shoulder.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:34 pm

"Bye Kaori!" smiled her father, "Enjoy yourself!"

Kaori just smiled and lead the way back outside, her mother closing the door behind them after giving them a final goodbye.

"Sooo." smiled Kaori, stretching her arms. Dusty was by her side, looking up at her as she spoke. "Where to now? Route 2?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:35 am

"I guess so," Axineld said, "I never really left home before."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:13 pm

"Good thing we have a Town Map then right? i wounder if there are any trainers on Rout 2?" Hikari asked herself the last question. Muramasa hopped in his usual spot on Hikari's shoulder, "Snivy(Let's get going.)" he said impationtly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:19 pm

"I've seen a few trainers when I've been exploring the route with Dusty..." commented Kaori as she started to lead the group towards the town's exit. The Vibrava followed, walking along the ground to save her wings the effort.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:18 am

"Good maybe I can get an actual battle in," Axineld said, "Right Mizkaren?" "Osha!" Mizukaren said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:30 pm

"Then off to Route 2!" Hikari shouted with joy. Muramasa mimiced her as he let out his own cry of excitment. Hikari rushed out of the Pokemon Center and came to a sudden stop. "Why don't we let Kaori lead the way?" she chuckles uneasely.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:36 pm

(Lol they're not in the pokemon center but oh well. I'll ignore it for now)

Kaori just shrugged since she already was leading them towards the route in question.

They finally reached Route 2 a few minutes later. Dusty took to the air again, hovering above the group as she cheerfully remembered the many times that she and Kaori had come here before. Though this time, they had company, which meant it would be a different experience altogether.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:24 pm

Hikari looked around not really seeing any trainers at the moment. "Wounder what kind of Pokemon are out here." she thought outloud. Muramasa was on the lookout for anything strange after what had happened in the town earlyer he couldn't help but being cautious.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:43 am

Axineld looked at all of the trees, "I don't know myself," he said, "but Mizukaren and I are definetly going to get some training."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Kaori was watching the clouds move across the sky as the group wandered down the route. She couldn't help but wonder what new pokemon she would encounter on this journey she had chosen to undertake.

All of a sudden there was a rustle in the bushes. A few seconds later a Purrloin dashed out from it, running on all fours, presumably trying to escape from the large group of Patrat that trailed behind it.

Kaori blinked as they ran past before she took off after them. Her curiosity having gotten the better of her. In all the times she had visited the route, she had never seen this many Patrat in one place before.

Dusty followed her trainer from the air. The Vibrava kept her eyes on the Purrloin. She had her own thoughts and interpretations of the situation, knowing that Purrloin were known for their mischief and trickery. However, Kaori always seemed to keep an open mind, never assuming anything until she had gathered the facts.

A few seconds later, Kaori realised that she probably should have called Hikari and Axineld over before she had dashed off like that.... but then again, they couldn't have missed that huge group of pokemon surely?

Deciding to deal with the problem later, Kaori tried her best to catch up with the group of pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:46 pm

"Wait Kaori where are you going!?" Axineld shouted, "Come on Mizukaren!" Axineld then started to run after Kaori and Dusty. He was also confused about why all of the Patrat were chasing the Purrloin. He wasn't interested in catching any of them, but if they ended up having a battle Mizukaren could get some training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next