Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) Empty
PostSubject: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Cid sat down on a rock and looked up at the sky, "You know Stuart," he said to his new partner, "I can't help but think that there is more out there." he said. "Squirtle?(What do you mean?)" he asked. "There has got to be more then just the Kanto region." he contemplated.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:59 pm

In that moment something life altering would happen to Cid something he nor even the man who would make this event possible would realize in that instant a pokemon leaped above and over the young trainer and his partner, the pokemon twisted in the air and spun like a top the green of it's bushy tail flapping around it came to a soft landing just in front of the two it turned and spoke. " Sceptile.( why hello, i didn't see you there)"

A man with a plain blue cap and a blue coat with an assortment of pockets came from the other side of the rocks. " Blaze, don't go running off like that." He scolded the grass pokemon who looked away looking rather annoyed at the man who of course seemed to be it's trainer.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:12 am

"Woah!" Cid shouted, "What kind of pokemon is that?!" he wondered. Stuart was just as confused as Cid was.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:20 am

"hmm?" Leon turned to the young man who was astounded by his pokemon. " This here is my Blaze he's a Sceptile." Leon replied blinking at the man wondering how he wouldn't know and then remembered he was in the Kanto region right now and there would be no way that this kid would have been able to see a pokemon such as Blaze. " I'm Leon." He said and extended a hand.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:44 pm

"Woah," Cid said as he looked at the Sceptile, "Nice to meet you, I'm Cid." he said shaking his hand, "And this little guy here is Stuart."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:34 am

Leon smiled and after his hand shake with Cid bent down to eye level with the squirtle. " great to meet you too Stuart, Your Cid here's first partner aren't ya?" He asked the little water pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:23 am

"Squirt!(Yup!)" Stuart said. "Yup thats right," Cid said, "I got him from Professor Oak two days ago." he looked again at Blaze the sceptile, "So, what brings you to the Kanto region?" he asked Leon.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:37 am

Leon looked back to Cid. " um let's just say a business trip." Leon said making sure to keep it vague he patted the Squirtle on the head. " You two are going to have a special bond Staurt, I still have my first pokemon I never go anywhere without her." He said smiling at the pair. " Here let me introduce you to her this is Freyja." He said as he reached to his belt and tossed her pokeball into the air.

It opened and in a flash of white an infernape appeared next to Blaze. " infer ( Man it's been forever.)" She said as she stretched. " Infernape .(why hello blaze.)"
"Scep. (yo.)" He replied back quickly.

She made a sour face and turned towards squart. " infernape!( oh a new face! Hello what's your name?" Freyja asked being especially friendly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:43 am

"Woah!" Cid shouted, "What kind of pokemon is that!?" he asked astounded.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:59 am

Leon looked to his trusted Freyja as Cid shouted. " this here is an infernape." Leon answered. " say hello to Cid Freyja ."
" Infernape!(hello!) " She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:04 am

"Nice to meet you Freyja," he said, "You see Stuart, this is what I mean. There are so many pokemon out in the world that I don't know about." he said to Stuart.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:19 pm

" Well of course there are." Leon interjected." the worlds a vast place Cid, there are pokemon from all over the place. he kanto region only houses a small percentage of them." Leon explained.
"scep.(what he said)" Blaze said just for the sake of being invovled.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:25 pm

"Man," Cid said, "I wish I could have pokemon from other regions. I wish I could see the other regions too."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Leon laughed. " You know kid you remind me a lot of myself when I was younger, you know I could take you out of this region." He said looking at Cid with a new found interest. Leon being a romantic type and also very much into poetry thought like this: this kid he's just like a freshy planted seed, I'll water this seed and help it grow. I want to see him grow into a mighty tree!
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:40 pm

"Wait seriously!" Cid said, he was starting to get excited, "That would be awesome! Right Stuart!?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:46 pm

Leon nodded to Cid. This might just turn out to be a new adventure. Leon thought to himself.
"sceptile?(we're seriously bringing this kid along wit us? I thought we were just gonna settle down.) Blaze complained

Freyja gave blaze a little grin. " Infer.( Don't be such a sour puss.)" She moved behind Blaze. " Sce?( wha-)" He was cut off as Freyja started tickling him and he burst in laughter.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:01 pm

Cid chuckled when he saw Freyja start to tickle Blaze. "So are you serious," he asked, "Could I go on a journey with you."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:08 pm

" of course!" Leon said nodding vigorously. " i wouldn't lie about something like this. After all I can tell you really need to see the world with that kind of mind." He told Cid and reached into his pocket pulling out a third pokeball. " here why don't you make this your first partner of the journey?" He smiled as he handed the pokeball to Cid.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Cid stumbled as he tried to catch the pokeball, luckily he did. Once he caught it he did not do anything but just looked at it. Stuart then went up and sniffed the pokeball, both of them were interested in what kind of pokemon was inside. "Wait is there a pokemon in here?" he asked, looking up at Leon.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:30 pm

" Yep you have your own pokeballs to catch pokemon of your own after all, you wouldn't need an empty pokeball." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:24 am

"Well that's true," Cid thought to himself, "I guess I should toss this the--" he thoughts were interrupted when Stuart did a quick spin and knocked the pokeball with his tail. Once the pokeball hit the ground it opened with a flash of light. When the light had vanished there was an Emolga standing in front of Stuart and Cid. "Woah! What kind of pokemon is that!?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:39 am

" this here is a freshly caught Emolga." Leon announced to Cid and pulled out his pokedex and it read off Emolga's entry." The energy made in its cheeks' electric pouches is stored inside its membranes and released while it is gliding." the devise read out in it's robotic tone.

"Infernape!(oh hey you! I remember I battled you for Leon to catch!)" Freyja greeted the tiny squirel pokemon.
Blaze spat in the opposite direction of the new arrival and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)   JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD) Empty

Back to top Go down

JOURNEY AROUND THE POKEMON WOLF(WORLD)
Page 1 of 1