Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:12 am

Hikari awoke from a strange dream. It was already leaving her mind as she tried to remember it. She looked at her Calender and suddenly remembered today was the day she would get her first Pokemon. Quickly she jumped out of bed an got dressed. Running down stairs she nearly bumped into her Mom, Oh sorry Mom I don't want to be late for getting my first Pokemon." she said rather quickly. Her mom chuckled in response, "I know dear just be careful okay? And also make sure you call me when you get to a town." "Right I will Mom I'll miss you." Hikari left her home and was off to the Pokemon Research lab.

Ooc: This is what my character looks like:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Tenshineko on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:16 am

"Dynamic Entry!!" Axineld shouted, he was exacting a flying kick from a tree right at his childhood friend Hikari.

((LOL go NARUTO REFERENCE!!))
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:22 am

Hikari move to the side avoiding Axineld's kick, "Really Kiba that old move?" she asked turning to a foghting stance.

(Hikari know Karate. Also Kiba is a nickname)
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:15 pm

"Woa!" Axineld flew by Hikari and bounced off the ground. "Well I didn't plan on hitting you!" he said. He starts walking over to the tree he was hiding in, "So have you finally decided what your goal will be once you pick your pokemon?" he climbs up it for a second to grab something.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Hikari shook her head, "Not yet I think I'll travel around for a while and see what i can do." she explain relaxing her shoulders. "Have you decided what Pokemon you want yet?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Axineld hops out of the tree again, this time with a sheathed katana in his hand. "Yup, I am going to chose Oshawott. Once its a Samurott I will have a good sword sparring partner. And that goes the same for the rest of the team." he said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Hikari chukled, "There is more to life then swords you know. I'm going to pick Snivy. They are fast, strong, and loyal." she explain getting pumpped up the their journyies to start.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:00 pm

"Well that can be true about most Pokemon," Axineld said, "And I know that," he continued on about the swords, "I just need to be good at something other than pokemon, in case I don't figure out myself what I want to do with Pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:08 pm

"Well we could aim for the Pokemon League." Star said. She felt like something should happen but was unsure of why.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:30 pm

"Nah, that's what everyone goes for. I want to do something original." Axineld said.

((Are you expecting me to do something?))
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:22 am

((It's more for when they get to the Pokemon Legue.))

Hikari thought for a moment. "I actually wouldn't mind traveling the world and explor different reagons." she explained. She started walking to the Proffesor's lab. Already excited to start her new journey.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:29 am

"Eh, I don't know what I want to do yet." Axineld said, he started following Hikari, "I am sure it will come to me."

OoC: Are we going to talk the entire way to the Lab? Cause that will take forever
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:35 am

Hikari opened the Lab doors, "Hello? Prof. Juniper? It's Hikari and Kiba we are here to pick out our Pokemon!" she said calling out into the empty lab. On the desk she saw three Pokeballs. Waunder what those are. she thought.

Ooc: No cause we are there now. Xp
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:45 am

OoC: I can tell

"Come on don't call me Kiba in front of Prof. Juniper." Axineld said.

OoC: You RP prof. Juniper. And right after i wrote dont call me Kiba, I started typing "Kiba said." XD
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:51 am

Ooc: lol it's rubbing off. I have Proff. Juniper not there for a while

Ic: Hikari walked closer to the desk ignoring what Kiba had said. " Guess she's not here right now. Lets take a look at the Pokemon Kiba." she said extenting her hand on the far left for the Pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:55 am

"Are you sure we should?" Axineld said, "I don't think we should touch anything till she gets back."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:05 am

Aw come on what's the worst that could happen?" Hikari asked grabbing the pokeball and threw it in the air, "Come on out!" she shouted as the Pokemon inside was released.The Pokemon surrounded in light had reveiled itself and was the Pokemon Snivy. "Awwww. He adorable!!" Hikari exclaimed. Snivy looked around in confusion,.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:10 am

"Meh," Axineld said, he looked at the remaining poke'balls. He was really tempted to pick a pokeball his self.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:24 am

"I think this one is a Snivy." Hikari said pointing at the small Pokemon. Snivy sniffed Hikari's finger. Hikari sat up straight and picked the other two Pokeballs releasing the Pokemon inside. Just like Snivy the two Pokemon released from their Pokeballs revealed themselves as Tepig and Oshawatt. Tepig made a small ember from it's snout. "Tepig!"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:34 am

The Oshawatt smiled and held up its shell, "Oshawatt!" Axineld looked at the other two pokemon, "Hm..." he mumbled. "Hm... Oshawatt, thats the one I want."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:40 am

"Want to travel with me?" Hikari asked the Snivy. Snivy stared at Hikari for a few minutes like it was thinking if she was worthy to be it's trainer. After a second had passed it nodded it's head yes. Hikari picked up her new Pokemon and put him on her shoulder. "You and I will be best friends Snivy i can tell." she said with a grin. Snivy blushed slightly at the coment.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:49 am

"Hikari are you sure we should be picking pokemon without the professor here?" Axineld asked. He placed down his katana on the ground and walked a bit away. "I am going to call her," he said as he pulled out his X-transciever and begins calling Professor Juniper. He did not notice that the Oshawatt and Tepig were starting to play with his sheathed sword.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:14 am

Hikari started to panic and ran over to the Tepig and Oshawatt.

Proff. Juniper was out on Rout One when she herd her Xtranssever ring. "Hello?" she awnsered.

"You two can't play with that it's dangerous." Hikariscolded the Tepig and Oshawatt. Tepig looked down saddly, "Tepig." it said in a sad tone.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:33 am

"Professor, its me Axineld. Hikari and I are here at the lab where are you?" Axineld said. In the background the Oshawatt had snuck away with the sword and was dragging it around on the ground, luckily it was still sheathed.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:26 am

"Goodness me i nearly forgot. Hold on I'll be there shortly." Proff Juniper said signing off. She headed back for the small Town.

Hikari looked at the Tepig, "I just don't want you to get hurt. It's ok." she said getting to Tepig's eye level. Tepig wagged its tail in joy that the young trainer was no longer mad at him. Even though Tepig doesn't belong to Hikari he hopped on her other shoulder and rubbed his head on her as if to say. "Don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next