Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for a Johto Adventure!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Time for a Johto Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:04 am

Cameron walked out of his house and looked around in the blowing wind. Today was a new day, and the start of his own pokemon journey. He started walking over towards the professors lab, even though he had no idea what pokemon he would choose.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:39 am

Jay sat up in her bed and stretched. New Bark Town really was a nice place to wake up to in the morning. She glanced up at her window to see the breeze softly blowing the trees outside and the windmills spinning. Jay then turned her attention to her alarm clock and promptly leaped out of bed.
"Oh... Sugar."
Jay changed out of her pajamas and into her some normal clothes. Luckily her bag was already packed as she had thought to do it last night instead of leaving it until this morning.

Jay practically hopped down the stairs as she struggled to get her socks and shoes on. She grabbed some toast that her mom had thoughtfully cooked for her not even two minutes ago.
"Thanks mom!" grinned Jay before disappearing out of the door. She had finally managed to get her shoes on and threw her green hoodie on and her bag over her back as she headed off towards the lab.

"Sometimes I think they grow up too fast."
Jay's mother shook her head, as her daughter left the house to start her pokemon journey.

The young trainer-to-be nearly ran into Cameron as she rushed down the road. Obviously she had been quicker than she thought when she had gotten changed.
"Oh hey Cameron!" she grinned.

(Also, note. Jay looks like this since I don't really like Lyra or Kris;)
Jay:

Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:53 am

Star had been up since 6 am that morning she had already gotten her things packed for her new adventure. She was sitting on the front steps with her hands underneath her chin waiting for her friends. Her parents were on a business trip in another regeon. She already knew what Pokemon she wanted to get.

Star:
Spoiler:
but with out the tie.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:22 pm

"Oh hey Jay," Cameron said noticing his childhood friend, "Are you ready to go out on our adventure?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:26 pm

"I think so!" she grinned, doing a short spin on one foot before stopping and using the other foot to steady herself.
"I honestly can't wait!!"

After her little burst of excitement, Jay began to walk sensibly down the pathway towards Professor Elm's laboratory. Though she still couldn't help doing a little hop-skipping every so often.

"So which pokemon were you hoping to pick?" she asked Cameron after a few moments of silence.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Star got up when she heard her friends voices close by. She got up and jumpped of the steps, "Hey guys. You ready for our adventure?" she asked them with small excitment. To be honest she was a little nervous about leaving thier small town home but she couldn't wait to get out.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:22 am

"I was planning on getting Totadile," Cameron said, "And hey Star. You bet I'm ready, what pokemon are you guys planning on chosing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:31 am

"I'm hoping to get Chikorita!" smiled Jay, cheerfully bouncing over to Star.

"Morning, Star!" she grinned, as happy-go-lucky as ever.
Jay always seemed to have endless bounds of energy and was mostly always enthusiastic about things. In fact, you could easily tell if something was wrong with her as her energy reserves would just seem to deplete. When Jay was depressed, to her it was almost as bad as the world toppling out of place and either freezing or burning up, killing everyone living on it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:35 am

"Hey Jay. I'm picking Cyndaquil. They are just so cute!!" star squeeled in joy just pictureing the small fire type Pokemon. She walked between her childhood friends trying to think of a good nickname for a fire type. "Can you guys think of any nicknames for a fire type besides 'Blaze'?" she asked her friends.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:18 am

"Um... Inferno..." he said, "So are you guys ready to see the professor?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:24 am

"Yes!" grinned Jay, happily walking next to her childhood friends.
"And for a nickname... Flare, Flaresnap, Spitfire, Spitfyre spelled with a 'Y', Flame, Flamel, Firefur, Flamefur, Scorch, Scorchburn, Flame-eater, Firespitter."

Jay couldn't help but laugh at her very random name examples. She was pretty sure that none of them would be any use, but still, they might trigger some ideas.
"Well... there are a few examples anyhow!" she giggled cheerfully, scratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:20 am

"I'm ready to meet the Professer. He seems like an interesting guy and I think I'll wait on the personality to pick a nickname." Star said as she came up with an idea for a name for her soon-to-be-Pokemon. In front of the lab she was norvous but also excited till she noticed a tuff of red hair, "Who's that?" she asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:58 am

"Wow you got a knack for nicknames Jay," Cameron chuckled. He was looking around at the blowing trees and didn't notice who star was talking about. "Who are you talking about Star?" he asked looking around, not seeing anything out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:02 am

"Funny thing is, I can't come up with one for a grass type," she admitted in answer to Cameron's comment.
Jay was too busy being hyper to notice the red-haired guy until Star pointed him out.
"Hmm.. I have no idea. What an ominous person. Anyways, lets go inside!!" she grinned, deciding to ignore the random person for now since he didn't really seem to be doing any harm.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:23 am

Star decided to ijnor the red-haird boy and tried ot think of a gras type name, "Hmm well there's Sage, Sagepelt, Midori, Sakura, Cherry, Blossom, Leafpelt, Leafblaze." she listed. She couldn't think of many name for a grass type Pokemon but entered the lab ready to pick her Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:27 am

Cameron followed Star inside while not saying any words. He was busy thinking up a nickname for a water type pokemon.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:30 am

Jay hop-skipped into the laboratory, grinning eagerly in anticipation of the long journey to come. She stopped once she got inside though as she looked around. Jay had never actually been in the Professor's lab before, so this was a first for her. She wasn't sure about the others but instead of wondering about them, she set her mind back on thinking of a nickname for her starter pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Star walked through the lab not so sure of what to expect. She did see a white lab coat and assumed that it was Proff. Elm, "Exuce us we're here to get our first Pokemon." she said politly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:03 am

Cameron followed the girls inside, "So where is the professor?" he asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:59 pm

"Is that him there do you think?" asked Jay, pointing to the man in the laboratory coat. "It could be one of his assistants though...."

Before anyone else could reply, the young trainer-to-be wandered over to the man and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hello. Sir. Are you Professor Elm?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:46 pm

The man turned around to face the trainers, "Oh, hello you must be the new trainers. Follow me and I'll introduce you to the Pokemon." Proff. Elm said guideing them to a table with three Pokeball's. With each Pokeball he released the Pokemon to show to the young trainers, "Totodile!(Pick me!)", "Chika!(Hi there!)", "Cyndaquil!(I love meeting new people!)" the three starters cried out. "Aw threy're all so cute!" Star said with admiration.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:51 pm

"Well we have all already decided who we are picking," Cameron said, "So I will chose Totadile." he said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:09 am

Jay grinned immediately as the Chikorita appeared from it's pokeball. "I'll chose Chikorita!" she giggled, informing the professor of her choice before she crouched down to stroke her new pokemon's head.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:28 pm

"And that leaves me with Cyndaquil." Star said lifting the small Pokemon above her haed, "I think I'll call you "Firestrike". What do you think?" she asked the fire type. "Cynda. Cyndaaaquil!!(Awsome. It starts a fire in my soul!)" the fire mouse souted with joy releasing fire from it's back. Star laughed and hugged her new Pokemon. "Ok kids I have a favor to ask of you. My friend Mr. Pokemon has told me that he has discovered something amazing. i would like for you three to go see what it is please and bring it back here." proff Elm explained.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:53 am

"Alright sure," Cameron said, looking away from his pokemon. "Where do we need to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a Johto Adventure!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next