Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for a Johto Adventure!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Cameron walked out of his house and looked around in the blowing wind. Today was a new day, and the start of his own pokemon journey. He started walking over towards the professors lab, even though he had no idea what pokemon he would choose.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:32 pm

"Chika!(Pleased to meet you!)" smiled the Chikorita.
"I think I'll name you Shida. It means Fern in Japanese." chuckled Jay, having thought of the name after much contemplation. She had decided that it was unique and suited a Chikorita fine as it was a Grass type.
"Chikorita!(That's a great name!)" grinned the pokemon, hopping up and down. It seemed like she would be a perfect match for Jay, always full of energy and excitement!

Jay turned to the professor as he mentioned the favour he had to ask.
"No problemo Professor!" she laughed, saluting, "I wonder what he's discovered..."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:07 am

"Mr. Pokemon live just outside of Cherrygrove Town on the next Route close to violet City." proff. Elm explained. "in other words we see what Mr. Pokemon has discovered and bring it back her?" Star asked. The Proffesor nodded yes. "Cool." Star said as Firestrike let out a small squeal of excitment.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:41 am

"Yea we can do that," Cameron said, "And I think I have a name for you." he said looking at his Totadile. "Tot?(What?)" the Totadile asked. "I will call you, Nakama! Its japanese for partner!" Cameron said. "Totadile!(Thats cool!)" Nakama said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:12 pm

"Alright!" grinned Jay, eager to get going and explore on their way to see Mr Pokemon.
"Lets go then!" she chuckled, already heading for the door with her Chikorita following behind her.

Cherrygrove City wasn't far away from New Bark Town, which meant that it would take less than a few hours to get there. In fact, many people from New Bark Town would go there once a week to buy various things from the markets there. Jay's family was one of those, and every week she would jump at the chance to go with her mother, meaning that she knew the route well.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:42 pm

"I'm not fully sure on how to get to Cherrygrove City." Star said after heading out the labs door. Firestrike was on her head enjoying the breeze looking at the forest. This would be the Pokemon's first time ventureing outside of the town.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:56 pm

"I kind of know the way," Cameron said, "Don't we just need to go down this route to get their?" he indicated the woods that went out from the gangs hometown. "Totadile Tot!(I want to go into the water!)" Nakama said indicating the waterway nearby. "Huh?" Cameron followed Nakama's gaze and saw the water, "No, we are not going that way Nakama, we are going the other way." he said, dissapointing his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:19 am

"Yes!" grinned Jay loudly before starting to make her way down the route in question. She happily hop-skipped along the grassy path.
"Hey Shida, how about the first pokemon we get real close to is the next one we get on our team?" she smiled, cheerfully thinking about what pokemon she could encounter on the route.
The Chikorita seemed to agree, nodding in reply.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Star walked close behind the other two trainers with firestrike walking beside her. "I wounder what Pokemon live here?" she asked herself. She felt something on her back and quickly stopped walking. "Guys there's something on my back." she whispered franticly. "Cynda?(What is that?)" he said looking at her back to see a green thing with a face on it.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:09 pm

"Hm..." Cameron said, "lets see." he picked up a big stick and carefully poked the thing on Star's back, and it quirmed.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Jay turned around and looked at the thing on Star's back. It only took her a few seconds to realize what it was.
"Don't poke it Cameron!"
She then turned to her Chikorita, "Shida! Looks like our first pokemon might be a Spinarak!"
Jay grinned as she tried to gently move the bug type off of Star's back so that she could battle it fair and square.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:11 am

"I don't care whT it is just get it off me!" Star whined. The Spinarak heard Star's words and saddly crawled off of her. "Cyndaquil.(you hurt it's feelings)" Firestrike said at his trainer angrely. He went over to comfert the spider like Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:17 am

"Well Star its," Cameron said, "And it looks sad... I think you hurt his feelings." he said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:29 am

Jay frowned at Star, suddenly loosing her urge to battle as the pokemon sadly scuttled down off of Star's back. "Poor thing."
Jay hopped over to the spider-like pokemon and bent down, crouching next to it as she reached out to stroke the top of it's head.
"There's no need to be upset." she smiled, "I think you're cute!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:02 pm

star imidetly regreted what she said when she saw the Pokemon's sad face. Hesitently she walked over and bent down to the Spinarak, "I'm sorry Spinarak. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings it's just I had a bad experiance with a bug Pokemon." she said as she was about to try to pet the small Pokemon. Spinarak looked at Star with still hurt but angy eye and used String Shot on her making her look like a large caccoon. "I. Deserved that." she whispered trying to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:04 pm

"Haha!" Cameron laughed, "Star you look like cacoon." he said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:09 pm

Jay chuckled at the Spinarak's antics. Star did look like a cocoon. If she were smaller and rounder one might even mistake her for a Cascoon or Silcoon. The enthusiastic young trainer then tried again to pet the Spinarak avoiding the white horn on its head in case she hurt herself on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Johto Adventure!   Time for a Johto Adventure! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a Johto Adventure!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Pokemon Rps-
Jump to: