Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! Empty
PostSubject: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:42 pm

The morning sun slowly crept into the bedroom as the Torchic alarm clock went off. The covers of the bed moved as a hand reached over and shut off the alarm clock. Dusk slowly got out of bed, got dressed and headed down to find something to eat. As Dusk came down her mouth fell open. On the oak table lay a huge breakfast. As she sat down her mother came in. Good mornin' Dusk. I hope you enjoy your breakfast. Dusk's mother said as she smiled. She knew what would happen after her child had eaten. Her own journey would begin and she would be leaving.

Dusk smiled back at her mother. Thanks mom. As soon as i'm done, i'll be heading out. Dusk said as she started to devour the food. When she finished, Dusk went up to her room, got dressed in her favorite shirt and pants. Then she grabbed her backpack and headed for the door. When Dusk opened the door, the wind made her hair slightly move as she ran out into the middle of LittleRoot Town. She was ready for her adventure and she even knew what pokemon she wanted for a starter.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:39 pm

Haruka had been woken by her Tailow alarm clock. Slowly she got up with a small sigh and quickly remembered that today she gets her first pokemon. when she was younger she had dreamed of setting out on her own adventure now the day she had been waiting for has come. She got dressed and went down stairs her Dad had just got up while she had made breackfest. "Morning Dad. You sleep well?" she asked pouring hin some OJ. "Slep like a Geodude." he replied. his daugher laughed, "Don't forget that i start my pokemon Journey today." she reminded him. "Go on I know you want to get there early. make sure that you call me when you get to the next town all right?" "Sure thing Dad, love you." she said heading out the door with a piece of toast in her hand.

Haruka had three choices for a starter: Treeko the wood gecko Pokemon a grass type, Torchic a fire type, and Mudkip the water type. "I think I'll go with Mudkip. They're so cute." she squeeled.

Haruka:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Tenshineko on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:58 pm

As Dusk walked toward the lab she saw Haruka. She smiled and waves at Haruka, Hey Haruka! You ready for our journey?! Dusk said as she stop and waited for Haruka to caught up. Dusk was so excited. Her journey started today AND she got to start it with her friend. When Haruka catch up, Dusk spoke, Good Mornin' Haruka. Your up early. By the way, what pokemon are you going to choice? I'm getting Treecko. They're awesome and powerful. Dusk said as she pointed to the lab. A huge grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:04 pm

"I going to get Mudkip. They're cute and they can learn a few ground type attacks." Haruka said as she caught up with her friend. "I'm so excited I thought I would never get to sleep last night." she said fist pumping the air.
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Oh, Mudkips are cute and powerful too. They can even learn Surf, which will come in handy. Dusk said as she stopped in front of the lab. Alright here we go. Time to get are first pokemon. I wonder what the pokemon are going to be like? Dusk asked herself as she open the door and yelled into the lab. Hey Prof. Birch, you here? Haruka and I are here for our pokemon. Dusk entered the lab and found it to be empty. I wonder where the Professor is?
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:20 pm

*proff birch*
The professer was out in the feild waching a small group of Poochyana eating some berries. "Wow they sure are cute and their team work is simply Asaunishing." he said before slipping off the ledge that he was on. the poochyana herd something coming at them and naturally they looked up only to see the professer coming at them. "Look out!" he shouted landing on the berries. He got up rubbing the back of his head, "That hurt." he whinced. He looked at the Poochyana to see them growling at him, he looked down and saw that the berries were cruched, "Uh opps sorry about that Poochyana." he said sheepishly. They started barking at the Proffeser and started to chace him. "HELP!" he shouted.

*Haruka*

Haruka went outside, "Did you hear something?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Yeah, sounded like someone yelled for help. Lets go see who needs help. Dusk said as she bolted out the door. As she listened to the sounds of the forest, she soon found her way to the Poochyena pack and the Professor. Professor, what did you do? The young girl asked as she dodged the Poochyena attacks. Hey, hey. I don't mean you guys any harm. I swear. The Poochyena's growled and bared they're teeth as Dusk was forced to back up.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:50 am

The Professer Quickly climbed up a tree, "Are you two the new trainers?" he asked in a hurry. "Yes. What happened?" Haruka asked looking at the Poochyana. "There's no time for that right now you see that bag on the ledge? In that bag conains three Pokeballs use on of them the battle the Poochyana." the Proff explained. Haruka opened the bag and picked out two Pokeballs and gave one of them to Dusk.
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Dusk held the pokeball in her hands and took a deep breath and threw the pokeball. Go pokemon! The pokeball hit the ground and out of the pokeball came a Treecko. Dusk almost sqealed in happiness, but she had bigger problems to deal with. Haruka, you take half and I'll take the rest. Dusk looked at the Treecko and then yelled a attack move. Treecko, use Pound on the Poochyena's! For a moment the Treecko just stared at her, but the Treecko then nodded. Tree.(Alright) The the grass type attacked the Poochyena's.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:32 pm

ooc: Haruka's face: -_-'

IC: There's only three of them. how am i supposed to take half? she thought tossing the red and white ball into the air, "Go Pokemon!" she called out. When the ball was in the air it popped open to reveal the small blue Pokemon, Mudkip. "Mud?(What's going on?" he asked looking around to see the Poochyana. "I know that I'm not your trainer but can you help me Mudkip?" Haruka asked the small Pokemon. Mudkip wagged his fin/tail, "Mudkip!(Right!)" he shouted. "Mudkip use Takle on the Poochyana!" she shouted. The small mud fish Pokemon takled into the trio of Poochyana.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:16 pm

"Quick Attack!!"
A sharp yell came from one of the trees on the route before a young Natu came flying out of it, heading towards the third and final Poochyena.

A few minutes earlier, Skye had been wandering down Route 101 happily on her way to Littleroot Town where she had been hoping to make some new friends. Having seen the wild Pokemon that the professor was studying, she had swiftly climbed up into a tree with her Natu partner and settled down to watch.
Shortly afterward, the Professor had slipped off of his ledge and had gone skidding down towards the Bite Pokemon. Skye hadn't hesitated to call out a move, knowing that her flying type could easily get down there at high speeds to help.

Skye then swung down from the tree, landing near to Dusk and Haruka, on the edge of the ledge.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:58 am

Dusk watched as the grass type used Pound on the dark types face. The Poochyena growled and tried to use Bite on the Treecko, but it was too fast. Dusk watched as the Treecko ran around the Poochyena and used Pound again. Ecko! Tree!(This is just too much fun!) Dusk was surprised by the power of the grass type, but was brought from the battle when she heard someone else yell a attack and then jump out of a tree next to her and Haruka. She turned to look at the new person. Um, thanks. Dusk said with a sheepish grin, then turned to look at the Treecko when she heard the Poochyena yelp in pain. TREECKO!!(HA! TAKE THAT!) The Treecko yelled.

Last edited by SoulAxew21 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Haruka watched as the mudkip takled into the biting type Pokemon and was suprised at his speed, "Your a fast little guy." she comminted. "Kip mudkip.(This isn't the time for prasing.)" he said at the young trainer. She cuckled wwith uneasyness Did i just get scolded by a Pokemon? she thought when she heared someone call out an attack from behind her. Then a small bird Pokemon takled i9nto the third anf final Poochyana as a girl jumped in to join the other two, "Nice timeing, now let's take them down!" Haruka shouted.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:01 am

"Thanks," she grinned nodding at Haruka's comment. She then turned to her Natu. Smiling she pointed at the third Poochyena, "Peck!"

The Natu didn't waste any time wheeling around from its Quick Attack and heading straight for the Bite Pokemon with a Peck attack. Skye waited wit bated breath to see what the Poochyena's reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:05 am

Alright, Treecko use Pound one more time. Dusk said as she poked at the Poochyena. The grass type nodded and swung it's tail, smacking the Bite pokemon in the face. The dark type yelped as it skidded to a halt. Tree Ecko Treecko. (How do you like that? Had enough yet?) The Treecko asked. Poochy Poochyena. (I will never give. This is just the beginning.) The Bite pokemon growled as it struggled to get up.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:29 am

Haruka watch the battle between the Mudkip and the Poochyana he was fighting. "Mudkip use Takle again!" she shouted as the small blue Pokemon followed her command. Poochyana also used Takle attack and butted heads with Mudkip, both giving thier all Mudkip proved to be a little bit stronger. The biteing Pokemon was pushed back into a tree and let out a small whimper, "Chan!(That hurt!)" he cried as Mudkip took his battle stance, "Mud mudkip?!(Had enough yet?!)" he challanged.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:35 am

The Poocheyena swiftly retaliated to the Natu's peck attack with a Tackle, though the bird pokemon avoided it with ease due to her smaller size.
"Peck, one more time!" yelled Skye.
The Natu quickly complied and with a final hit, the Poochyena was close to fainting. It decided that enough was enough and without waiting for its comrades, turned to flee into the bushes.

Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:23 pm

At the sight of his comrade leaving, the Poochyena that Dusk and her Treecko were battling turn tail and ran with it's little buddy. Treecko huffed, Tree Treecko Ecko.(Aw, come on. I want to battle more.) Dusk laughed as she picked up the Treecko. Your a powerful little guy arn't you? Treecko nodded at the human and put up his hands and made a tainting motion. Dusk Laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:41 pm

The last Poochyana noticed his friend leave and turned to the Mudkip, "Grrrr chan!(This isn't over!)" he growled as he ran off. The mudkip made a small happy dance and hopped into Haruka's armes suprising her, "Mudkip!(We showed them!)" he shouted with joy. Haruka laughed and twirled around also laughing at thier small victory. "That was fun. My name's Haruka. What's yours?" she asked the girl with the Natu.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:55 pm

"I wonder if I should have tried to catch one of them..." thought the young trainer, aloud. She was shaken from her thoughts however when one of the girls introduced herself as Haruka.
"Skye." she smiled in reply, holding out her arm as the Natu fluttered over to her.
The bird pokemon gently landed on it, proclaiming a rather sweet sounding "Natu!" in her tiny voice at the success of the battle.
"And this is Irin."
Skye pointed with her free hand to the Natu perched on her right arm.

[Irin -("watchers" or "holy watchers") - twin angels resident in the 6th heaven. The irin constitute, together with the twin qaddisin, constitute the supreme judgment council of the heavenly court.]
(I thought it was an interesting name. pronounced with the I sounding like the "i" in "it."\
Not "eye")
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Dusk heard the new girl call herself Skye. Hi Skye. Names Dusk, thanks again for your help. Dusk said. The Treecko crawled form the young girl's arms and onto her shoulders as he tilted his head at the Natu. Ecko Treecko Tree Reecko. (Nice to meet you Irin. I don;t have a name yet, but you can call me Treecko till then.) Treecko said as he rubbed his head.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:50 pm

*Proff Birch*

The Proffesor climbed down from the tree seeing that the Poochyana were gone. "Ok you three let's head back to the lab." he said to the girls as he lead the way back to his lab.

*Time skip: now at the lab*

"I got to tell you that was kind of embbaressing." he chuckled nerviously. "Anyway why don't you two pick you Poke-." he stopped and looked at the starter Pokemon that Dusk and Haruka had battled with. "Well it seems to me that you have gotten close to your Pokemon during the battle. why do you travel with them?" he suggested.

*Haruka*

Haruka let out a small squeel of joy, "Looks like We'll be traveling together Mudkip." she said picking up the blue Pokemon. "Mudkip!(Lokks like we're partners now!)" he said with a grin. Haruka placed him gently on the floor, "Now what should i name you?" she said trying to think of a good name, "I know! What do you think of the name "Iruma"?" she asked her Pokemon. "Mud?mudkip!(Iruma? I like it!)" he said waging his fin-like tail.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Robert woke up and looked over at his alarm clock, only to notice it was blank. He rubbed his eyes and stared blankly at it, he thought he was going crazy until he looked down and saw his mother's Eevee with a cord in its mouth, wagging its tail, and looking up playfully at him. "Ugh mom what did i tell you about letting brownie into my room. Oh! What time is I have to meet the professor today." He shouted out half asleep. his mother called back up "Sorry honey, and its almost ten o'clock." Robert suddenly jerked himself up, quickly combed his hair, threw some clothes on, grabbed his hat, and then grabbed his bag. "I'm late see you mom I'll come back before I leave!" he yelled as he flung himself out the door.

*time laps: now near the lab*

Robert rushed through the door and wheezed, "Sorry I'm late Professor." He scratched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Skye smiled at Dusk and Irin blinked at the Treecko. Though the bird was seemingly incapable of showing much emotion, she still seemed to radiate with a sort of cheerful aura.

*lab*

Skye watched and listened as both were given the pokemon they had previously battled with. She turned to Irin, who was now perched on her shoulder and smiled once again at her partner. Just then, another person rushed into the laboratory. The sudden appearance nearly knocked Irin off of Skye's shoulder in surprise.
"Hi there!" smiled Skye, happy to make new friends wherever she could find them.
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:10 am

Dusk's face lit up at the Professors idea. I would love that! Treecko jumped of Dusk's shoulder and grabbed at her hand. Tree Treecko Ecko Tree! (Yes! Let's be partners Dusk and I want a nickname please! Dusk smiled at Treecko. I think i'll call you Blade. That ok little guy? Dusk asked the grass type. Treecko's face lit up and he nodded his head. Treecko Tree Ecko Reecko! (Yes! I love that name too!) Blade said as he did circles round Dusk then ran up her arm and on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! Empty

Back to top Go down

Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next