Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

The morning sun slowly crept into the bedroom as the Torchic alarm clock went off. The covers of the bed moved as a hand reached over and shut off the alarm clock. Dusk slowly got out of bed, got dressed and headed down to find something to eat. As Dusk came down her mouth fell open. On the oak table lay a huge breakfast. As she sat down her mother came in. Good mornin' Dusk. I hope you enjoy your breakfast. Dusk's mother said as she smiled. She knew what would happen after her child had eaten. Her own journey would begin and she would be leaving.

Dusk smiled back at her mother. Thanks mom. As soon as i'm done, i'll be heading out. Dusk said as she started to devour the food. When she finished, Dusk went up to her room, got dressed in her favorite shirt and pants. Then she grabbed her backpack and headed for the door. When Dusk opened the door, the wind made her hair slightly move as she ran out into the middle of LittleRoot Town. She was ready for her adventure and she even knew what pokemon she wanted for a starter.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:42 am

Haruka turned around to see a new trainer, "Hello I'm Haruka, and this is my partner Iruma." she said introdusing herself and her Mudkip. "Mudkip!(Hi there!)" he said waving his paw. Looks like there's only one Pokemon left, wounder what it is? Nazumi thought.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:59 pm

"Hello I'm Robert Chase, you can call me Robert. or Chase." He said walking closer to the group.
(prof. Birch) "Ah hello Robert, if you would have come sooner you could have had first pick." Birch said jokingly, "The only Pokemon I have left is Torchic." Robert's eyes lit up and he retorted, "That's fine with me professor." He walked over and claimed the Pokemon, and named it Flare.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:53 pm

Skye smiled at Robert, introducing herself in her normally rather energetic manner.
Irin gently fluttered down to the three starter pokemon. She was smaller than them, but didn;t seem to have much trouble trying to befriend them.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Nice to meet you Robert. I'm Dusk and this is my partner Blade. Dusk said as she batted the Treecko's head. Blade made a soft purring sound as he climbed off his trainers shoulder and next to the other pokemon. Tree Treecko Tree Ecko Tree. (Wow, i've got a name and some new friends too. Today is just going awesome.) Blade said as he looked at Flare. Treecko Tree Ecko Treecko. (Nice to meet you Flare. Names Blade.) The Treecko said as he put his hands behind his head and leaned against the table leg.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:49 pm

"Hello Chace my name's Haruka. This is my partner Mudkip, Iruma." Haruka introduced themselves. "Mudkip. Mudkip.(Hello Torchic. Awsome nickname.)" he said wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:46 pm

"Nice to meet you all, it's always nice to meet some friends." He said cheerfully and with a smirk on his face. "Torch, torchii~ (Nice to meet you guys!)" flare chirped.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:04 pm

"Natuuu. Tuu. (You too! I'm Irin by the way.)" smiled the Natu, shifting her feet slightly.

Skye smiled, "Alright then... so what do you three plan on doing now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SoulAxew21

SoulAxew21

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Dusk smiled at the four pokemon, then turned her attention to Skye. Well, I was planning on taking on the Gym challange. Even if it means i'll have to see my dad. Dusk said with a skidish voice. Blade looked up at his trainer and huffed as he pulled on her pants. Tree Treecko Tree Ecko Treecko. (I don't care bout your dad. I'll still fight him.) Blade said as he put up his fists and made a punching motion. Dusk laughed at her new partner. Thanks Blade, but dad is alot stronger then you think. He is a gym leader after all. Blade looked up at his trainer with a look of amazment.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:07 am

"Well I plan on collecting the badges and then beating the elite four." Robert retorted. "Tor, torchick! (Sounds like a plan!)" Flare hummed. "We've got a lot of training to do though." Robert told the small fire Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Haruka looked at the three trainers before her and let out a small squeel of excitment. "This is so exciting I can't wait to hit the road! Off to the first gym!" she shouted as Iruma mimiced his trainer. Proff. birch handed the four trainers each a Pokedex and five Pokeballs. The Pokedex that Haruka had recived was light purple, "Thank you Proffesser." she said bowing in grattitude.

Ooc: the Pokedex can be a color of your choice if you want.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:56 pm

"I was hoping to challenge the gyms as well." smiled Skye, "I guess that means we're all rivals in a way though."
Skye accepted her pokeballs and a pale blue pokedex from the professor. She looked at the Pokedex. Skye didn't know much about the devices since they weren't very common in Fortree.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:41 am

"Ya, I guess it does." Robert chuckled as the professor handed him a black and silver pokedex. "Torchii~ (That looks fun!)" the small feathery fire type cooed. "So how 'bout it Flare wanna go on an adventure?" Robert asked, picking up his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!   Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Showdown in Hoenn- A Hoenn Adventure!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2