Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Hikari awoke from a strange dream. It was already leaving her mind as she tried to remember it. She looked at her Calender and suddenly remembered today was the day she would get her first Pokemon. Quickly she jumped out of bed an got dressed. Running down stairs she nearly bumped into her Mom, Oh sorry Mom I don't want to be late for getting my first Pokemon." she said rather quickly. Her mom chuckled in response, "I know dear just be careful okay? And also make sure you call me when you get to a town." "Right I will Mom I'll miss you." Hikari left her home and was off to the Pokemon Research lab.

Ooc: This is what my character looks like:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Tenshineko on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:41 am

"Cool, I can't wait to watch a battle between two trainers," Axineld said, "What about you Mizukaren?" he asked looking down at Mizu. Mizukaren was still hiding behind Axineld's leg and looked up and nodded slowly, he still didn't trust N and his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:34 pm

N stood a few feet away from Kaori and threw a Pokeball in the air. The red and white ball clicked open and sent out a small feline-like Pokemon that was standing on it's hind legs. "Purrrloin!" it growled ready for a battle.

Muramasa and Rosco ushered their trainer to a bench near-by. "Thank you, guys." Hikari whispered to her Pokemon. Rosco got on Hikari's lap and Muramasa was in his usual spot, on Hikari's shoulder. All three watched the battle as it was about to start.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:02 pm

"Dusty?"
Dusty nodded to her trainer and she quickly hopped in front of Kaori, ready to face the Purrloin that N had just sent onto the field.
The Vibrava vibrated her wings"Vii.(Ready.)"

"Alright Dusty, Gust!"

The first move of the battle. Kaori decided to play it safe for now and not get too close.
Dusty propelled herself into the air and hovered there, intensely flapping her wings to send gusts of wind flying down towards their opponent.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:48 pm

"Purrloin dodge it then use Scratch!" N shouted as the Purrloin lept into the air and it extended it's claws. As it began to desend to the ground it brought it's arm dom to claw at the Vibrava.

Hikari watch as the batte progressed keeping her eye on the Purrloin.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:54 pm

"Dodge and use Supersonic!"

Dusty did as commanded, easily dodging the Purrloin's scratch by flying out of the way. She then appeared above the Devious pokemon aiming the Supersonic downwards as the Purrloin descended closer towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:09 pm

N gasped as he saw his friend in trouble, "It's behind you!" he called out. "Loin?(Wha-?)"the Purrloin said before looking behind it as it got hit by the Supersonic. The cat-like Pokemon sturggled to get up as it covered it's ears. "Purrloin use Growl!" N commanded. Purrloin tried to use Growl at the Vibrava.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:15 pm

The Vibrava shook its head to rid itself of the growling noise, though it continued to hover in the air.
Kaori knew that the Vibrava's attack would be slightly less damaging than before because of the Growl attack, but that didn't stop her from trying.
"Faint Attack, Dusty!!"

The Vibrava nodded before flying straight up towards the Purrloin, her battle cries almost sounded screech-like; "Viiiii!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:26 pm

"Counter it with Scrach1" N yelled. Purrloin went to meet the Vibrava. Because it was confused it tripped over a rock and ended up hurting itself. It let out a small whimper from the pain as it tried to get back up.

Hikari and her Pokemon were getting into the battle. Her Pokemon were cheering on Dusty, while Hikari wasn't sure for who to win. She felt a strang conection with the green-haired trainer.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:39 pm

The Vibrava suddenly seemed to disappear, reappearing above the Purrloin to execute the Faint Attack move while N's pokemon was distracted.

"Dusty, stop!" yelled Kaori suddenly. The Vibrava blinked but then nodded and swerved, heading back up into the clear blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:50 pm

"Huh?" N was confused at the disition that the trainer had made. Purrloin tried to get up but collasped to the ground un able to move. N rushed over to his injered Pokemon and pick him up. Hikari returned her Lillipup and Muramasa hopped on her shoulder. N looked at the two trainers with saddnes in his eyes, "I have herd your Pokrmon's voice but I can not beleive that there are people like that. Untill we meet again." he said before taking off from the town.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:57 pm

Kaori watched as N left with the injured Purrloin, of course, not before saying more ominous words.
Dusty soon landed at her feet, her head slightly tilted to the side as she wondered why her trainer had stopped the battle. She too glanced behind her at the retreating form of N.

Kaori crouched down to stroke her Vibrava's head. "His Purrloin was already confused and injured. There was no need to hurt it more. I think he could see that he had already lost," she whispered softly to her pokemon.

Dusty seemed happy with Kaori's decision, and rubbed her head against her trainers knee.
"Anyway. You did well out there Dusty," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:15 pm

"That was a good battle Kaori." Hikari said as she saw N leave. She shuddered as he passed her but quickly shook it off. "Why doesn't he go to the pokemon Center?" she asked herself. "Snivy!( Great job dusty!)" Muramasu sadi hopping off and landed beside the Vibrova.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:22 pm

"Thanks."
She turned and smiled at Hikari before standing up. "Right. Well, Dusty wasn't hurt in that battle, so the most she'll have to do is rest for a while. Though personally, with what we've done before I'd say she'll be fine."

"Viibrava!(Thanks Muramasa!)" grinned Dusty, the vibrations created by her wings seemed to sound almost cheerful.

Scratching her head she glanced from Hikari to Axineld, "So. Where do you guys want to go next?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:33 pm

"Yea that was a really good battle Kaori," Axineld said, "And I don't know, whats the next town?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:29 am

Hikari took out her Town map and took a look. "If we are in Accumila Town the the next town should be Striaten City. It shouledn't be two far away plus we have planty of time to get there why don't we explor for a while?" Hikari asked her two friends.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:38 am

"Truth be told there isn't really that much to explore in Accumula Town," sighed Kaori.
"We could always head on out to Route 2 and train.. or catch pokemon."

Dusty glanced at each of the trainers in turn. Neither she nor Kaori seemed entirely sure on what they wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:10 am

"I just want to get to the next town and challenge the gym leader there." Axineld said not paying attention to anything the girls were saying.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:15 am

Hikari sat there for a moment and thought about it, "Why don't we all train on Route 2 and train there for a while? Who knows maybe we could meet some new Pokemon or even get into a trainer battle or two." she said as Muramasa hopped on her shoulder. She put the Town Map back in her bag and stood up extending her hand for Kaori.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:21 am

Kaori shrugged and looked at Dusty before turning back to Hikari, "I'm up for that. I kinda want to catch myself a new pokemon too, since I only have Dusty right now."

The Vibrava followed Kaori on foot as she made to head for Accumula Town's exit.
"Wait... I haven't told my parents that I'm heading out on this journey... Do you mind if we head there first?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:19 pm

"Yea sure I am okay with that." Axineld said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:53 pm

"No problem." Hikari said while Muramasa looked at the three trainers. "Sni snivy?( How you ok Mizu?) he asked the Oshawatt.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:02 am

"Okay then." she replied turning and pointing to a nearby street.
"Not long down that street. Well be there and then on our way again before you know it!"

Kaori grinned before she then walked off in the direction of her home, leading the other two trainers down the path.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:02 am

"Alright," Axineld said following Kaori. "Osha, oshawott,(Yea, just freaked out by that guy,)" Mizukaren said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:05 am

"Vy. sni snivy.(I know. He creeped me out as well.)" Muramasa replied to the oshawatt. Hikari was also thinking about the green hiared trainer, "Did that guy give you any bad vibes?" she asked her friends.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:08 am

"Yea.. actually. That's why I challenged him in your place." replied Kaori, turning to Hikari as they continued their walk down the street.

Dusty was silent, collecting her own thoughts on the green haired man, just not mentioning any of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next