Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Hikari awoke from a strange dream. It was already leaving her mind as she tried to remember it. She looked at her Calender and suddenly remembered today was the day she would get her first Pokemon. Quickly she jumped out of bed an got dressed. Running down stairs she nearly bumped into her Mom, Oh sorry Mom I don't want to be late for getting my first Pokemon." she said rather quickly. Her mom chuckled in response, "I know dear just be careful okay? And also make sure you call me when you get to a town." "Right I will Mom I'll miss you." Hikari left her home and was off to the Pokemon Research lab.

Ooc: This is what my character looks like:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Tenshineko on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:02 am

Hikari saw the group of Patrat chasing the Purrloin and followed kiba-kun and Kaori. Muramasa siged and held on to his trainer's shoulder. "At least we can have somekind of a battle, Muramasa I want to train Rosco for this one if it get's to be too much for him I want you to take over ok?" she explained to her Pokemon. The Snivy merly nodded his head yes.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:11 am

It didn't take Kaori long to catch up. Within mere minutes she was near the front of the large group. It was almost as if she was being chased as well, though she wasn't of course.
She racked her brains for a way to stop the rampaging Patrat.
Kaori, suddenly coming up with at least a decent plan for the time being, looked up at Dusty, who was still following her by air.
"Dusty! Use Supersonic on the Patrat at the front of the group!"

Dusty obliged, diving downwards to perform the attack, affecting only the frontmost Patrat.
As they began to wander around in confusion, the others behind them came to a stop, either crashing into their comrades or stopping because they didn't understand what was going on.

The Purrloin seemed to realize that it was no longer being chased and also stopped a few meters away. Kaori, after asking Dusty to keep an eye on the Patrat, slowly made her way towards the Devious Pokemon. She tried not to scare it as she drew closer.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:38 am

"Okay lets take advantage of this!" Axineld said, "Mizukaren use tackle on any of them!" he commanded.

"Oshawott!(Okay!)" he said. He then jumped at a random Patrat and hit him with full on power. The patrat was then nocked onto the ground. While he was still confused he got slowly back up and used leer on another Patrat, who then used leer on another Patrat and the chain went on and on.

"Um..." Axineld said, "I kinda feel sorry for trying to battle these guys. Lets not battle them, okay Mizukaren?" he asked looking at his pokemon.

"Osho,(Okay)," he said, he then walked away towards his trainer.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:38 pm

"Poor Patrat." Hikari said looking at the confused Pokemon. "Snivy?(Is there any reason for us to battle them if they're confused?)" Muramasa asked. "Let's just leave them be it wouldn't be fair to take advantage when they are like this." Hikari explained as whe slowly walked toward Kaori. "Is Purrloin ok?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Kaori had managed to get close the the Purrloin and was trying to befriend it. Dusty had flown down, landing next to her and helping her decipher the Devious Pokemon's speech. After a while, the Purrloin seemed to have calmed down enough that it would let Kaori touch it, and check it for injuries.
Kaori looked up as Hikari walked over, "I think Purrloin is fine. She doesn't seem to have any injures.... only a couple of scratches. I'm guessing the Patrat weren't happy with her stealing food from their territory..."

"Puurrrrloin."
The Devious Pokemon's eyes narrowed as she looked over Kaori's shoulder to the confused Patrat gathered not far away. Kaori followed her gaze.
"What should we do about the Patrat? The confusion will wear off soon but then they'll just start chasing Purrloin again..."

Kaori, having been down this route before, knew that the Purrloin living here often decided to steal from other pokemon instead of spending the effort finding their own. They would often use their cute looks to weasel their way into a pokemon's nest or territory.
Kaori had to admit though, Purrloin was an interesting pokemon and would no doubt prove a great addition to her team...
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:21 pm

"I think that the only thing we can do is get out of here now. Before they snap out of the confusion," Axineld said. "That or we can just battle these guys now." He looked over at Mizukaren who had walked over to one of the Patrat and gave it a headbutt, causing the Patrat to fall onto the ground. "Mizukaren come on," Axineld said, "well then again... I want to follow your instincts in a battle so I guess thats fine." Mizukaren smiled, "Osha!(Yay!)" Mizukaren said, then started running around in between the Patrat.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:49 am

Hikari sighed as she watch Kiba-kun and his Oshawatt battleing the Patrat. Muramasa just watch the Purrlion with sharp eyes. He wanted to see what the cat-like Pokemon would do.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:08 am

Kaori made her mind up as she returned her attention to the Purrloin.
"Alright Purrloin, I'm going to catch you!" she grinned.

The Devious pokemon tilted her head slightly to the side at the revelation, almost as if she was doubting Kaori's ability to carry out the deed.

Frowning, Kaori seemed to catch on and moved backwards a few steps, creating some space between her, Dusty and the Purrloin.

"Alright then Dusty. We'll prove that we can do this! Use Gust!"

The Vibrava nodded, her diamond shaped wings flapping vigorously once more as she propelled herself back into the air. Once she was comfortably high, she quickly flapped her wings, sending large, powerful gusts of wind towards the Purrloin.

The Devious pokemon retaliated by using Assist.
Luckily for it, the move came out as Detect, originally belonging to one of the Patrat in the crowd that had been chasing her.
Using her newfound ability to detect the best place to be in such a situation, the cat-like pokemon dodged the Gust attack by mere millimetres.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:38 pm

"Oh this will be good," Axineld said, he watched the battle intently, so that he could learn how to catch a pokemon for the future. "Hey Mizukaren, watch this battle to." he said.

"Osha(Okay)," Mizukaren said, he walked away from the Patrat and sat down next to Axineld.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:07 am

Hikari also decided to watch just for the fun of the battle. Muramasa was watching closely, he wanted to see how strong Purrloin was. "Maybe I should train Rossco later on." Hikari said to herself as Purrloin used it's Assist.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:43 am

"Faint Attack!"

The commands came quick and fast as Kaori's mind whirled with the possibilities of each move.
The Vibrava flew directly down at the Purrloin as it prepared a Scratch move. The Devious Pokemon was waiting for Dusty to get in close. However, the Vibration Pokemon disappeared all of a sudden.
The Purrloin, confused, looked around, trying to locate her opponent before she could strike. Dusty appeared behind Purrloin and full body tackled the cat-like pokemon.

Recovering quickly, the Purrloin used Assist again. This time it came out as one of Dusty's moves, Dragonbreath.
The Purrloin's attack hit head on and sent Dusty crashing into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:26 pm

"What? Dragon Breath!? How does that Purrloin use so many different moves?" Axineld asked, he was confused on the Purrloins wide range of attacks. Mizukaren was also confused and just tilted his head to th side.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Hikari took out her Pkedex and pointed it at the Purrloin. "Its cute act is a ruse. When victims let down their guard, they find their items taken. It attacks with sharp claws." the Pokedex said. "It's moveset is Scratch, Growl, and and Assist. It says that "Assist allows the user to use an attack from the oner's party. But I think since this is a wild Purrloin it's using attack from the Pokemon that are close by."Hikari explained to Kiba-kun.

Muramasa stared at his trainer with wide eye on how she knew about the opponants move's. Hikari saw her Pokemon's shocked expression and gigled slightly, "I read alot about Pokemon when I was little. Kaori better finish this up, I don't think that Dusty can afford to take another hit like that." she added the last part looking at the Vibratin Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:33 pm

The Purrloin quickly bounded towards the fallen Vibrava, intent on trying to finish the battle whilst Dusty was down and vulnerable. As it drew closer, running on all fours, it's claws began to glow as it readied it's scratch attack.

Dusty just stayed still, watching the Devious Pokemon as it drew closer. This was a strategy her and her trainer had used many times before when defending themselves or battling Irin the Natu.

Just as the Purrloin got too close to escape in time, Kaori yelled "Supersonic!"
The Vibrava immediately spring into action, the sharp vibrations of her wings forming into a single attack, confusing the Purrrloin.

It was then that Kaori decided to throw the Pokeball. It hit the Purrloin, and as the red beam disappeared back into the ball, Kaori waited for the result with bated breath.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:08 pm

"Oh okay," Axineld said, "that makes sense." just then Kaori threw the pokeball and it captured the Purrloin inside, both Axineld and Mizukaren watched intentively as the pokeball shook back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:22 am

Hikari just stood back and looked at the surrounding area. there should be some trainer's around here somewhere. she thought.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Kaori leaped for joy after she heard the small 'click' that meant the pokemon had been captured. She grinned, running over to Dusty, hugging the Vibrava.After her small celebration was over, Kaori wandered over to where the pokeball had fallen and picked it up.
She opened it and let the Purrloin out of the ball, "Alright. I think i'm going to nickname you Umbra."

Umbra tilted her head slightly before she smiled, "Purrrrloin!"
The Purrloin seemed to like the unusual name.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:11 pm

"Awesome!" Axineld shouted, "Looks like your the first out of the three of us to catch a Pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:01 am

"I caught a Lillipup earlyer Kiba-kun."Hikari corrected her friend. she looked at the Lillipup's Pokeball with pride she was also happy that her friend had caught her own Pokemon as well. it was only a matter of time before kiba-kun would catch his second Pokemon as well.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:35 am

Kaori chuckled and walked over to Axineld and Hikari, both Dusty and Umbra followed. "So then." she smiled as she held up the pokeball to return Umbra.
"I guess we should get out of here before those Patrat realize they're not chasing Umbra anymore."

The Purrloin was recalled to the Pokeball in that line of red light. She didn't complain though Kaori got the feeling she would end up experiencing some of the Devious Pokemon's trickery at some point on their journey.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:59 am

"Oh you did," Axineld said, "I didn't know that. And yea, we should probably get going pretty quickly." Mizukarn grabbed onto Axineld's arm as he stood up and dusted his pants off.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Hikari walked on away from the Patrat with her friends. Muramasa was being quiet keeping his eyes on the look out. "Kaori how many trainers are there out here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:01 pm

"I don;t know exactly. There are usually a few hanging around on the route but I never really spoke to any of them." she replied, shading her eyes with one hand as she glanced around, "Why? Do you want to battle one?"
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:55 pm

"Well personally I would like to battle one." Axineld said, "What about you Mizukaren?" he asked his partner.

"Oshawott(I want to!)!" Mizukaren replied.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:20 am

"Rosco could use some training so does Muramasa." hikari said looking around for a trainer. "Snivy(A battle would be nice.)" the Snivy said looking around as well. Hikari really wanted to train Rosco so he was as strong as Muramasa so she tried not to show favoritisom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next