Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Hikari awoke from a strange dream. It was already leaving her mind as she tried to remember it. She looked at her Calender and suddenly remembered today was the day she would get her first Pokemon. Quickly she jumped out of bed an got dressed. Running down stairs she nearly bumped into her Mom, Oh sorry Mom I don't want to be late for getting my first Pokemon." she said rather quickly. Her mom chuckled in response, "I know dear just be careful okay? And also make sure you call me when you get to a town." "Right I will Mom I'll miss you." Hikari left her home and was off to the Pokemon Research lab.

Ooc: This is what my character looks like:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Tenshineko on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:22 am

"Okay she is on the way," Axineld said as he turned around. He noticed that his sword was no longer where he left it. "Uh... Where is my sword?" he noticed that the Oshawatt was dragging it around, "Ah!" he ran over to grab his sword.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:44 am

Hikari sighed, "That's why you should never leave you sword on the ground." she said shaking her head. She watched as Kiba went after the Oshawatt.

Proff. Juniper was almost in Newvema Town.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:52 am

"Well I needed to put somewhere!" he shouted. Axineld grabbed the sword from the Oshawatt and said, "You need to become a Samurott before you can play with swords," he said. "Oshawott?" the Oshawott looked confursed at the mention of a Samurott.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:35 am

Proff Juniper just walked in, "Oh how did the Pokemon get out?" she asked.

Hikari turn to see Proff. Juniper walking in. "I'm sorry I just wanted to see the Pokemon." Kikari apoligized while bowing sensirly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:39 am

Axineld turned around to face Prof. Juniper, "I told her not to." he said. The Oshawott was sitting on his head.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:00 am

"Professor?"
The voice of a young girl came from outside the lab. Kaori, with her orange glasses and brown hair tied back in a loose ponytail, peered round the door and into the laboratory. A Vibrava hovered above her, also poking its head round the door frame.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:05 am

The Proff. laughed , "It's ok I understand your enthusiasm Hikari. So let's see who you guys pick." she said. "I pick Snivy!" Hikari said while rising her fist in the air Snivy mimiced Hikari and gave a happy cry.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:59 pm

Axineld turns to face the professor with the Oshawott still on his head. "I will take this guy," he said indicating the Oshawott with his sword. When the sword was within his reach the Oshawott slowly reached our his hand to grab it. "Don't," Axineld said and the Oshawott stopped trying.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:13 am

The Vibrava blinked then flew into the building, not waiting for its trainer to go first since they were used to coming here now. Kaori shrugged and walked into the lab, following Dusty. She glanced around at the various equipment before she entered the room that Hikari, Axineld and Professor Juniper was in. She blinked and smiled awkwardly at the two people she had never met before, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:52 am

Proff. Juniper looked up and saw Kaori, "Oh hello Kaori, Dusty." she said to the young trainer. Hikari looked behind her and saw a girl alittle older then her and a Pokemon she has never seen before. "What kind of Pokemon is that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:50 pm

"A Vibrava." replied Kaori as Dusty turned back and landed next to her trainer. Kaori chuckled and bent down to stroke her pokemon's head, "Her name is Dusty."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:37 pm

"Wait, I though that Vibrava were only found in the Hoenn region?" Axineld asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:42 pm

"They are Axineld. But Koari's parent's are from the Hoenn reagon." Proff. Juniper explained. "She neat." Hikari admired the Vibrova.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Kaori smiled and Dusty herself seemed pleased. The Vibrava made a short sound by vibrating her wings, as if thanking Hikari for the compliment.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:22 pm

"Yea thats pretty cool," Axineld said, "So professor, can we have these pokemon?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:33 am

Proff. Juniper chuckled, "You picked them so yes you can keep them. I'll meet you two on Rout one ok?" she said to the two new trainers.

Hikari got up before patting the Vibrava's head.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:52 am

"Alright see you then," Axineld said, "He put his sword around his back then picked up the Oshawott, "Hm..." the Oshawott was being held right in front Axineld, "I think I will name you, Mizukaren. You like that?" Mizukaren smiled, "Oshawott!(Yup!)" it said. "Well alright then let's go!" Axineld put Mizukaren on his head and ran out of the lab.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:37 am

"Neat nickname you want a nickname Snivy?" Hikari asked her new pokemon. "Snivy.(I don't mind.)" the Grass Pokemon said. "How about Murumasa?" Kikari thought for a moment. The Snivy nodded his head liking the sound of his new name.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:25 pm

"Professor, do you mind if I come with you?" asked Kaori. "I did come here to speak to you about something actually...."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:16 pm

"Not at all Kaori. What did you want to ask me?" Proff. Juniper asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:53 pm

"Well.. I've been thinking for a while now... what it would be like to actually travel Unova, rather than just flitting between Nuvema Town and Striaton City.... So I wanted your opinion on whether I should give it a go or not...."
Kaori was an indecisive person to be fair, but she also loved the thought of being able to see the sights of Unova and the many other pokemon that lived in the region. The only problem, was the countering desire to stay home in the comfortable environment of Accumula Town.
She blinked and straightened her glasses, waiting for Professor Juniper's answer.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Proff. Juniper thought for a moment, "Why don't you travel with Axyeld and Hikari?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Kaori blinked and glanced at the two new trainers. She hadn't given any thought to traveling with people, but perhaps it would be fun?
"Well... it depends whether or not they would like me to..." she suddenly thought back to all the other children in Accumula Town who used to taunt her because she wore glasses.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Axineld was already at Route 1, "Where the heck are they?" he said. He then looked at Mizukaren, "Is the professor always this late?" he asked his new partner. Mizukaren was sitting down on the ground, "Osha.(Yup.)" he said. "Well looks like we are going to have to wait a bit longer." Axineld said, "You want to train?" he asked. Mizukaren smiled, "Oshawott!(Okay!)" he said. "Alright lets go!" Axineld picked up Mizukaren and ran into the tall grass nearby.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Hikari saw Proff. Juniper and Kaori talking, "Kiba must already be on Rout One." she said to Murumasa. "Snivy. (He must be.)" Murumasa replied. Hikari walked up to the Proff. and Kaori, "Want to join me and Kiba Kaori?" she asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!   The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Journey Begins: An Unova Region Adventure!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next