Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The cat returns to the Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ren was already out of her release form. She had returned from the World of the Living after her battle with two Soul Reapers. The Arrancar was clutching her bleeding shoulder and her stomach which had started bleeding. "Darn it. I need to get this bleeding to stop." she fussed.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:23 pm

Underneath the chilly exterior and underneath the jet black scarf that obscured the most of her emotions, Shizu smiled at Ren's change of heart. She then turned her head to glance at Nnoitra who had finally freed himself from her feathery trap and had shouted loudly and perhaps in disbelief at Ren's sudden change in Spiritual Pressure.

Shizu's eyes flashed from Nnoitra to the ground as she once again observed the surroundings.
The feathers that had held the fifth Espada disappeared and the remains of the black ribbon became visible to all, before dissipating along with them.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:18 pm

"Shizu i think I have an idea. What if we combine our attacks making Spoon-head think that it's the only thing we can do. But you do what you just did but with my ability on top of yours." Ren explained thinking of what she had just wittnessed with the black feathers. Her plan was for Nnoitora to get caught again only this time she would use Aura Shard to climb up the feathers and give Nnoitora some real wounds.

Nnoitora looked down at the two Arrancar with disgust, "You think you two B****'s can stop me?!" he shouted charging at them.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Shizu shrugged. Something like that was simple enough for her to do multiple times. "Sure."
The Arrancar then raised one of her arms in front of her and held out her palm. A small cluster of feathers seemed to form there, swirling around but appearing like a glistening black sphere that caught the artificial light of Las Noches.
The feathers then began to snake towards Nnoitra again, one feather acting like the leader. At certain angles as it moved and caught the light, you could almost see the actual ribbon being directed by the feathers towards the fifth Espada.
The sphere in her hand was like a ball of wool, the feathers were soon almost gone, all back on their way towards the Espada.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:31 pm

"You think I'll fall for the same trick twice?!" Nnoitora shouted moving to the side to dodge the feather as he continued to charge.

Got ya. Ren thought as she too moved her hand and released her Aura Shards from Shizu's feathers and followed Nnoitora. The shards were close together like Shizu's first move only this time if Nnoitora tried to break free the shards would be digging into his skin.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:44 pm

The feathers followed Nnoitra even after her attempted to dodge them. His mistake was not destroying them when he had the chance. Shizu's blue eyes followed the long line as it snaked its way back towards the fifth Espada, in a way, it seemed to be following the path of Ren's shards. They eventually reached them and the ribbon wrapped around him, trapping him as before only this time with the added danger of the shards which would no doubt injure him should he try and get free of the trap.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:23 pm

Nnoitora turned to see the Shards and feathers coing after him as he let of a very small whimper.

*After the Battle*

Ren was on the ledge from earlier laughing her head, "Oh man that was funny. Did you see the look on Tesla's and Nnoitora's feces? That was too much." she said trying to keep herself together. She slowly sat up thinking about what had happened just an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:30 pm

Shizu was also sat on the ledge next to Ren, though she retained her emotionless expression and didn't speak. The arrancar just watched the never fading sunlight that Aizen had somehow created in sky of Las Noches, vaguely listening to Ren as she continued to laugh at how they had finally put Nnoitra in his place. At least he might think a bit more of them now, though he might just as easily go after one of them alone to try and get back at them for defeating him.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:55 pm

Nnoitora growled as Tesla was trying to get him to go see an Arrancar medic. "Just those two wait the next time I see them they'll pay for this!" he shouted as he reach behind him and got an Aura Shard that was sticking in his back out. He looked down at the long shard with hate in his eye, "I will have to speak with Ulquiorra about this." he seethed as he crushed the shard into tiny peices.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:10 pm

"I don't know what he expects Ulquiorra-sama to do..."
Shizu's tone sounded almost empty, as per usual. She listened to the short conversation between Nnoitra and his fraccion, not really bothered about it at all. Espada weren't strictly friendly with each other to begin with. Plus it had technically been Nnoitra who had started the fight, Ren and Shizu had only retaliated in self defense... well, mostly...
Secretly Shizu's true motives for getting the Espada to attack was so that she could judge whether or not Ren was healed enough to hold her own in a proper fight, not just the fact that he was a particularly cocky arrancar that needed to be taken down a peg. Shizu's purpose for antagonizing him to make the first move in the first place was just so that she could claim it was self defense.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:21 pm

"Ulquiorra-sama might not even do anything. We may be his fraccione but he doesn't care. You were testing me weren't you, Shizuko?" Ren asked her fellow Arrancar eyeing Nniotora and Tesla. Her preavious wound still stung but it wasnt to bad. She closed her eyes for a moment and focased on creating a single small Aura Shard. Clenching her hand she suddenly felt the small light blue shard, "Here." she said giving it to Shizu not fully looking at her.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:31 pm

"Quiet child..." she whispered, not answering her question but acknowledging the slightly different name that Ren kept calling her. It was almost as if she we're thinking about something and was not quite concentrating on reality.

"Here."
Shizu turned to the other arrancar, glancing down at the shard in her hand. She didn't make a move to take it though, she just seemed to stare at it, her young mind entirely active as she continued to observe the area with her other senses, even as she looked at the blue shard.

[Bold text is what Ren said btw XD]
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Ren sighed as she stood and faced Shizu, "Just go ahead and take it. I've had this ability ever since I was alive I guess I just want someone to know that i may be different but I can still look after myself. And also I want us to be friends."She said lowering her head to hide her sad and hurt eyes. Ren never really had a friend when she was alive, when she was a Hollow she was friends with a sould Reaper only for him to say that she had attacked him. She slowly grew to hate the Soul Reaper's for what they did to other Hollows. She will never forgive them.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Shizu stayed seated. She looked up at Ren then delicately took the small shard from her palm. It was pretty, she had to admit.
Shizu muttered a small; "Thankyou..." and sat with her hands in her lap, the Aura Shard clutched in her right hand.
The younger arrancar looked back up at the sky. From her time observing every little thing in life, she could easily tell from Ren's body language, what emotions she was feeling right then.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:14 pm

"Come on let's get something to eat. I'm getting hungery." Ren said as she used Sonido to get to the Mess Hall. She didn't want to talk about her past but it just seemed to come up on it's own when Ren was alking about the Aura Shard. I need to be more careful on what I say from now on. she thought as she reached the Mess Hall.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Shizu nodded but stayed seated for a few more moments before getting up. She used Sonido to get to her room. She grabbed a few of the things on her desk, moving them around and creating a nice tidy space to put the Aura Shard. She smiled underneath her scarf then picked up the book she had roughly left on her bed earlier with the feather in for a bookmark.
Now carrying 'Famous Myths and Legends', Shizu used Sonido to get to the Mess Hall. She found Ren again and walked over to her, the blue feather sticking up out of the book.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Ren chuckled when she saw Shizu, "For once I had to wait for you." she said grabbing a pair of Chopsticks and a tray. "I think I'll have Ramen Noodles today."she said to herself looking at the bowls of fresh Ramen. She picked up the Bowl that had chiken in it and went to an empty table. "Dang it i forgot to get some tea." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:41 pm

"You can have mine." replied Shizu, indicating the cup already on the table, "I'm not hungry or anything, hence why I brought this book."
The fraccion was comfortably sat in a seat, half leaning against one of the walls in the Mess Hall as she used one foot on the table to push herself up and down, rocking in her chair as she sat reading her book. The blue feather was neatly placed next to the cup.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:56 pm

"Arigato, Shizu-kun." Ren said when Shizu gave her the cup. She took a bite of of the ramen and let the tast over come in her mouth. The saltyness of the broth, and the spicyness of the chiken was amazing. Her eyes lite up with joy and admiration of the flaver, ren looked over to Shizu, "What are you reading Shizu-kun?" she asked as she swallowed her noodles.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:01 am

"You're welcome," she replied bluntly, turning a page of her book as Ren took a bite of her Ramen.

Shizu looked up over the top of the book at Ren on the other side of the table as she asked what she was reading. Showing her the front cover, she replied with "Famous Myths and Legends."
The one she was currently reading about was the Arthurian legend, which she found rather interesting because the Knights of the Round table half reminded her of the Espada. A group of different people lead by one commanding body who were united for one purpose, though the Espada didn't really put aside their differences as the knights did, and don't respect equality.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:15 am

Ren took another bite out of her food before replying, "It must beinteresting. Why is it that we can't get along?" she asked out loud thinking about the Espada and how they don't really respect each other. She and Shizu get along ok they just need to work on the comunication and possibly the teamwork. She let out a small giggle as she thought of a Human show that she saw once.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:19 am

"Because no one bothers to try." she replied, burying herself back in her book as she read about the famous quest for the holy grail. She heard Ren's small giggle and glanced up at her as if to try and judge what she was laughing at, but she otherwise ignored it and returned to reading.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:34 am

Ren giggled again, "I just noticed. Ulquiorra-sama and Grimmjow argue almost the same way as Yuki and Kyo from Friuts Basket." she said with a small grin. "It's funny on how some thing can be compaired to others." she mused as she pulled out her I-Pod Touch and went to a random song.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:37 am

Shizu just shrugged and nodded at the statement. She didn't really get involved with all these human things and technologies. This 'I-pod' thing that Ren possessed didn't make much sense to her, but it didn't need to. Soul Reapers weren't suddenly going to start using human devices for communication or anything.
"So what do you want to do after you finish eating?" she asked solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:56 am

"I'm already done eating." Ren said as she took one last bite out of her food. "Why don't you chose this time?" she asked Shizu looking up from her empty bowl. Ren turned up her I-Pod till it was almost blaring in her ears.

Ooc: Song Ren is listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoeLTMXWpw8&feature=related
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:14 am

"Fair enough." she replied, still not really paying attention as she was engrossed in her book.

"I might go back up and sit on the roof." she replied eventually, albeit quietly though. It didn't take Shizu long to make her mind up though, as she was soon on her feet, putting the blue feather back in as a temporary bookmark.
Assuming that Ren would know where she was going, Shizu used Sonido to almost effortlessly climb up to the roof in a speedy way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The cat returns to the Night
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next