Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Night of Firsts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Derek was roaming the halls of the manor and was looking for Juliet. It had been about two days since they had gotten Adam's approval and he had something to ask Juliet.

Last edited by Axineld on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Juliet had been in the kitchen making herself tea as usual. She was just stepping out into the hallway with her tea in-hand when she bumped into Derek, who seemed to be looking for something. "Woah speed racer, cool your face. What's going on, is the thread unraveling again?" Juliet asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:29 pm

"No nothing like that," Derek said, "But I was uh... I was wondering..." He couldn't think how to exactly how to ask her out. All that had happened between them had just that, happened.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:43 pm

"Then what's up? Did Timmy fall down another well?" Juliet questioned, amused by her little joke.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:47 pm

"Haha," Derek chuckled, "But no uh..." he paused and scratched his head, "I was wondering if you wanted... If you wanted to go out to dinner tonight." he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:10 am

Juliet blinked, but then smiled. "Well then why didn't you ask sooner? I'm getting sick of eating my own crappy cooking all the time! What sort of place did you have in mind?" she asked him, taking a sip of her tea. She was handling the whole situation surprisingly well.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:15 am

"Well I hadn't really thought that far ahead yet," Derek said, he then looked up in thought, "Um... There's that new french restaurant that opened like a month ago." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:27 am

"That sounds nice! Like I said, all I've eaten for the past week is canned soup and my own crappy sandwiches so anything is an improvement by my standerds! Did you have a time when you wanted to go in mind?" Juliet laughed, once again sipping at her tea. She shifted her weight to her other foot and looked at Derek for a response.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:30 am

"Uh no not really," he said, "Like I said I didn't really plan any of this out. What time do you want to go out?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:39 am

"Well I'd hate to get caught in the dinner rush, so how does seven sound to you? That'll leaven me plenty of time to finish studying the principles of weather-influencing alchemy AND start my history thesis!" Juliet laughed again, mainly at how rediculous she sounded.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:43 am

"Yea alright sounds like a plan," Derek said. Then after a short awkward pause he said, "So I'll see at the front door's at seven." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:03 am

"Sounds like a plan!" Juliet grinned. She hesitated one moment, then quickly kissed Derek on the cheek before starting off on her own way. "See you later tonight!" she called back to himwith a smile and a wave.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:11 am

After Juliet kissed on the cheek Derek blushed, "Yea... see you tonight," he said. When she was a bit farther away he touched the cheek that she had kissed. Derek then made his way to his own room to go find something nice to wear.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:44 am

Juliet waited until she had made it to her room and shut the door quietly behind her before the spaz attack to end all spaz attacks began. She bagan tearing through everything she owned looking for a nice outfit to wear, flopping onto her bed and sulking when nothing worked for her, and then repeating the process over againg. eventually she found she had been able to narrow the selection down somewhat after multiple cycles of her little routine, butafter that it just got worse.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:26 am

Derek went back to his room and looked in his closet, it was filled with practically the exact same suit over and over. He eventually found something a bit more casual to wear. Once he had changed he just sat around in his room and waited for it to get close to seven.

Once it was almost seven Derek made his way to the front of the manor. Once he was there he stood near the door and waited for Juliet. He hoped his nervousness didn't show.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:38 am

Juliet came to the door like a pack of mad dogs was chasing her down. She came to and abrupt halt when she met up with Derrk at the front of the mansion, panting. She looked like she had just seen a ghost or something, and everything seemed to make her jump, even the most innocent little creacky sound.

Ooc: Guess what Juliet was just playing......
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:24 pm

Derek notice Juliet come running in, "Um... hey Juliet..." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:29 pm

Juliet looked around quickly and nervously, then sighed and pulled her herself back together. "There's a lesson to be learned here. Never play horror games past noon." she announced, although it was quite obvious the she would never take her own advice. "Well, are you ready to go?" she asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:37 pm

"Yup," he said, "Lets go." he held out his hand for Juliet and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Juliet stepped out onto the front of the mansion and waited for Derek to follow. She honestly had absolutely no clue where this resteraunt was so she was depending on Derek to lead her there.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:18 pm

"Hey so... you look great," Derek said. He tried to think of a way to break through the silence.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:11 pm

"Thanks!" Juliet blushed happily, flattered and immensely pleased by the compliment. "You have no clue what my closer went through for this outfit." she sighed, remembering the mounds of clothes she would have to re-fold and put on hangers when she got back home.....

"I should say the same to you! I'll be honest' I'm a little impressed with how casually you ended up dressing, I was afraid you'd out-formalize me!" she laughed, meaning it only as an innocent joke.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Derek chuckled at Juliet's joke, "Well I almost did," he said, "But I figured that I should try and go casual, rather you out-formalize me then the other way around." As they entered the city Derek looked around, "It's amazing how much is going on this late at night." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:27 pm

"That's what we get for living in the east coast." Juliet stated. "There are a lot of people crammed in over here and everything is going on at once." she added, but she smiled just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:29 pm

"Yup, I guess so," Derek said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Night of Firsts Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts Empty

Back to top Go down

A Night of Firsts
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next