Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic   Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:37 pm

I'll probably end up re-writing the prologue at some point with more detail and stuff because its terrible in my opinion, but its essential to the story.........................fail. xD

~~~Prologue~~~

The wind howled and lightning lit up the night sky, with thunder rolling in not long after. Two drenched figures hurried through the trees. Their fur and feathers dragging them down.
"Pyron, the lightning is getting closer," whispered a voice, "We'd better be careful."
"Nightshade, do you think i hadnt notic-"
As if to prove this right, the lightning had struck a nearby tree setting the branches alight.
The second pokemon shook his fur. "For a Murkrow, you seem to be considerably lucky at guessing things."
Nightshade rolled her eyes, extending her wings and leaping into the air. The common belief that all Murkrow were bad luck, often got on her nerves.
The fire was spreading quickly as the pair moved onwards. Both pokemon could feel the heat on their backs, even though they were a good fifteen metres away. Nightshade dared to look back at the burning tree tops. She sighed as she watched the fire destroy the forest, then turned her attention back in front of her.
"Pyron?"
Nightshade looked around frantically. Pyron was part fire type, so he would be fine around the blazing flames. But where had he gone? She had only turned away for a second, and now it seemed he had disappeared!
"Pyron?!"
She called again as she hovered in the air. There was no answer, but as she carried on looking for him, she failed to notice that the fire had caught up with her. Nightshade heard a loud cracking noise and looked up. A large branch was hanging by a thread, she tried to get out of the way, flapping her wings as hard as she could, but she wasnt fast enough. The branch caught up with her, hitting her on the head as it crashed towards the ground. She opened her beak to call Pyron's name again, but lost control and slowly slipped into unconciousness.

xD so yah. rate, reveiw, whatever. Chapter 1 will be posted sooner or later.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Soul~Midnight

Soul~Midnight

Stats
Poke: 900
Team: DarkAura
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic   Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:47 pm

10 OUT OF 10 A.K.A. AWESOME!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic   Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:10 pm

xD Thanks. Im still working on chapter 2. [i have been for about 2 months xD]
so i dunno how long it will take for me to post chapter 1.
Back to top Go down
Soul~Midnight

Soul~Midnight

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic   Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:05 am

Well hurry up already!! lol
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic   Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:10 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic   Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:32 pm

XD okay i'll start working on it now. after i check the other new posts.
Back to top Go down
Soul~Midnight

Soul~Midnight

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic   Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:50 pm

I said now >Neutral
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic   Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:04 pm

~~~Chapter 1 - A New Friend?~~~

After slowly regaining her senses, Nightshade nearly jumped out of her skin. A pair of reddish-orange coloured eyes stared down at her.
"Thank goodness you're okay!"
Nightshade jumped to her feet, but a sharp pain shot through her left wing as she moved it. She yelled in pain until the pokemon from before, a Snivy, made her sit down again.
"Take it slowly," The grass type pokemon sighed. "I dont know anything that can help your wing, or your head. But Meganium should be able to help. My name's Laurel by the way."
"Uh.. pleased to meet you, i guess." She replied, eyeing the Snivy carefully. "But why does my wing hurt like this? And who is this Meganium?"
Laurel gave Nightshade an odd look, partially surprised, but partially of realisation.
Nightshade wasnt entirely sure what Laurel was so surprised about, so she didnt say anything.
Laurel started to pace up and down in front of Nightshade, babbling on about a storm, some thunder and lightning... Nightshade had practically ignored her until she had mentioned the word 'fire'. For some reason, it had drawn her attention.
"-the whole of the Pecha Forest was ablaze! I tried to help, but of course, being a grass type, i wasnt exactly helpful. Its lucky that there are lots of water type pokemon that live in the Guild nearby! Anyway. I found you unconcious under a fallen branch so i brought you here."
"Where are we, exactly?" asked Nightshade. She was quite amazed at Laurels ability to speak for long periods without having to take a breath. She just hoped that the grass type wouldnt have to talk that much to explain where they were.
"Oh, were just outside Grassveil Town. I'll take you there later so Meganium can use Aromatherapy on you. Is this yours by the way?" Laurel held up a pretty blue tear shaped pendant, attached to a thin thread.
Nightshade stared at it for a moment, then nodded. Though she wasnt quite sure where she had got it anymore, she knew it was hers. Laurel handed it to her and dark type pokemon hung it around her neck.
Laurel helped Nightshade up. "You'd best walk to Grassveil. I doubt you'll be able to fly with your wing hurt like that anyway."
"Yea." she replied. "My name's Nightshade, by the way. But you can call me Night or Shade for short."
Laurel grinned then began to lead the way towards the town, slowing her pace so that Nightshade, who was not used to walking so far, could keep up.

Yah in my opinion. not as good as it could have been. but i cant be bummed to go back and edit everything when is still have the res of the story to write. >.<
Back to top Go down
Flare~

Flare~

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: BlazeBurn
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic   Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Nah i think it's still good
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic   Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:29 pm

~~~Chapter 2 - Grassveil~~~
The bustling town of Grassveil was a tourist hotspot in the pokemon world, often attracting very unusual characters. Laurel led Nightshade right into the town square which, at this time of day, was full of many different pokemon, some traders, others native to the small metropolis. Nightshade looked around in wonder at the many different goods on the stalls around them. Laurel dragged her over to a Torchic selling gummies nearby.
The Torchic's face lit up as saw one of her best costomers walking towards her.
"Ahh Laurel. I take it you'll want your usual. Two Green gummies?"
"Actually," she replied, "Could i take a Black gummi and a Sky Blue gummi for my friend here?"
"Of course!" grinned the sales-pokemon, quickly putting both gummies into a small bag.
"On second thoughts- could i get a Green gummi too?"
Nightshade couldnt help but laugh. Snivy were known for their serious personalities, but Laurel seemed to be quite the opposite of a normal Snivy.
Nightshade suddenly froze. There it was again. The darkness pokemon couldnt help but wonder about that feeling. She had had the same feeling when Laurel had told her about the fire in Pecha Forest. For some reason, Nightshade could remember almost everything about every species of pokemon, even type disadvantages and battle strategies, but she couldnt remember anything about herself or who she was. Except for her name that is. But it wasnt just that. She couldnt remember the names of places, though something inside told her she'd been here before. Grassveil wasnt the only place that seemed to confuse her. Nightshade couldnt recall why she had be in Pecha Forest in the first place to even get such an injury to her wing.
Laurel watched Nightshade curiously, and after paying for the tasty treats, she snapped her new friend out of her thoughts by waving the bag in front of her face.
"Come on Shade! You look like you've just seen a ghost! I'll show you round town and we can find a nice spot to sit and eat these gummies."
Nightshade nodded. It was almost impossible to be unhappy when you were around a pokemon as energetic and cheerful and Laurel was.
"That looks like a nice spot!"
Laurel had pointed to a free bench next to the bank. Grassveil bank was run by a friendly Drifloon named Spectre. Nightshade sat down next to Laurel and watched the ghost type pokemon, as Laurel took the Green gummi from the bag and handed the other two to her newfound friend.
"So where do you live?" asked Nightshade curiously.
"Oh me? Just outside Grassveil on the east side. I'll show you after ive shown you round all the best shops, if you want."
Nightshade grinned. "Sure!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic   Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic Empty

Back to top Go down

Explorers of Night and Day - PMD Fanfic
Page 1 of 1