Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

another night at the guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

another night at the guild Empty
PostSubject: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Sorren hadn't really met too many pokemon from the guild. he had met Shaman, who was his roomate, but that was kind of evevitable. he had met the cook, though he still hadn't gotten a name. he had met xenos, his new team member, and that oshawat, jake. come too think of it, sorren had met a glaceon, but she didn't come at a very good time. Sorren finished writing in his journal and laid down on his bed, stering at the ceiling. maybe Shaman will come back soon and we could spar. Sorren thought.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:31 pm

A small rustling noise came from the small pokemon's feet as he glided into the room. After all the door was open. He had been looking for something sugary but this room intrigued him so he had made a pit stop on his way to the kitchen. "hello" Kaz's voice was so quiet that the rustle that his feet made was probably more likely to alert the Combusken of his presence.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:36 pm

"oh, hi. i'm Sorren. i just joined the guild. wow, I've never seen a blue ralts. what team are you on?" Sorren said intrigued at the little Pokemon coloring.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:40 pm

"I don't have a team yet" he said, his voice becoming slightly louder. "Me and my Sister Jay are Shiny Ralts. We were just hatched a few months ago so thats why we haven't got teams yet. I think i'll make a team with her though, we make a great team" he grinned, opening up once he began talking about himself. "Anyway, what team are you on?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:44 pm

"i'm the proud leader of Team Hitori. another new guy, xenos is my partner." sorren said.
"wait, can you read my mind?"can he really read my mind?pie.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:47 pm

"Not always but if i try really hard i can tell that your thinking about pie" Kaz shrugged as if it wasnt a big deal
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:51 pm

" that is so cool. Shaman can tell my emotions, but you can read my mind. so do you have some sort of phsycic link with your sister?" Sorren asked.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Kaz stuck his hand out and wobbled it as if he was saying: 'kinda' "Its all very fuzzy, it'll probably get more clear once we're older." Kaz said. "So would you like to battle me?" a smile reached his lips, knowing that he probably had no chance since he was only level ten but he liked to battle.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:37 pm

"Sure, just don't read my mind during the battle. were do you wanna go for the battle?" Sorren asked. getting out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:48 pm

"lets go behind the Guild, i'm not allowed more a few feet away from the guild but im allowed out back" he suggested "Oh and dont worry, im to busy with my own attacks to read your mind"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:23 pm

"wait, what do you mean you're not allowed away from the guild? do your parents live here, or is the guild-master making you stay?" Sorren asked.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:33 am

"Well Ripple and her partner Laurel found mine and my sister's eggs in Shadowhue so their kinda like our parents. And they're the boss of us" He shrugged "usually Ripple is nice but when i have sugar rushes she gets really uptight"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:22 pm

"what does suger have to do with anything?" Sorren asked, thoroughly confused.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:14 pm

"Oh you'll see" he grinned wickedly,gliding of towards the back exit of the guild
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:22 pm

"ok." sorren said, following the weird little ralts.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:28 pm

"Hey! I am NOT weird" Kaz snapped, stepping through the back doors and positioning himself on the far end. "Ok Sorren you go on the opposite end"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:41 pm

"I said no mind reading!" Sorren said, concerned that the ralts would cheat. he stood opposite of Kaz.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:42 pm

The Shiny Ralts stuck out his tongue at the stronger pokemon. "Alright fine. Now lets begin" he grinned, his eyes covered so therefore he listened to sense when a move was coming his way.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Sorren started with a flamethrower.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:44 pm

The young pokemon threw a blue barrier around himself, the flamethrower sizzling away. He used destiny bond then attempted to shoot a confusion attack at the Combusken.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Sorren stopped. he knew that move. "this battle is over, if you want you can be the winner. i have no intention of fighting someone who uses a move that only works if they lose." Sorren said, starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Kaz shrugged "Whatever" he turned around and glided back towards the Guild, the words not fazing him at all. "I'll find someone else to play with"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another night at the guild   another night at the guild Empty

Back to top Go down

another night at the guild
Page 1 of 1