Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Night of Firsts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

A Night of Firsts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Derek was roaming the halls of the manor and was looking for Juliet. It had been about two days since they had gotten Adam's approval and he had something to ask Juliet.

Last edited by Axineld on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:33 pm

"Well, since I don't know the way to this resteraunt, and I just realized I left my phone under my pillow, it looks like youre leading!" Juliet laughed sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:35 pm

"Don't worry," Derek said, "It's just two more blocks." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:49 pm

"Awesome!" Juliet grinned in response. She started to see things that resembled something out of the horror game she had been playing out of the horror game she had been playing and randomly started clinging to Derek's arm like it was the last safe place on earth.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Derek blushed when Juliet started to cling to his arm. He hoped that the rest of the date would go well. They walked in silence to the restaurant and got seated. Derek took a look at the menu, "Okay I have no idea what half of the stuff on this menu says." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:14 pm

"Eeeh, it's mostly hit-and-miss. Mostly French stuff like snails and the like. And least in the appetizers. There's also veal and about five kinds of liver......" Juliet commented as she read the menu. Her nose was crinckled up. "I think I'm just going to get s sandwhich some so- No. That's what I came here to get away from in the first place! There has to be something else that's edible on this menu!" she cried, scouring the menu once again.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:50 pm

"Um... well I can't read anything on this menu..." Derek said, "So do you just want to go find somewhere else to eat?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:58 pm

"Honestly yes. That guy over at table six is starting to freak me out, man." Juliet nodded, looking nervously over to a table full of college frat boys. "In fact, let's leave now. I think that's Yale's fraternaty."

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:04 pm

"Alright," Derek said. As he stood he placed his hand on the table and caused his fork to fly over to the table the fraternity was at.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:16 pm

The fork that Derek had flung over to the frat boys table hit the most important and respected one squarely in the forehead.

"Aww crap, now we're in trouble. I've pissed those guys of a feeeeew times too many in the past. Let's just hope the dont recognize me." Juliet grumbled.

"Eh, brah! What's to problem?!" the leader called aggrivatedly. Suddenly the whole party of frat boys arose from the table at we're all suddenly surrounding our heroic duo. They were all wearing polls and khakis of varying pastel colors.

"Hey yo, I remember that chick. She used to push us around like she was some big thing, telling us who we could talk to and what we could say." one of the skinnier boys remarked.

"Oh great, how lovely." Juliet groaned.

"Hey, you got a problem, red?" the leader asked. He grabbed her by the collar and got right up in her face. " Ya know, I think it's time for some payback." he hissed, curling his fist up into a ball and raising it against her.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:49 pm

As soon as the guy grabbed Juliet he got right in front of the guy and forced him to release his grip, "Hey watch it bro." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Juliet stumbled backwards and ended up landing sitting on a chair after Derek interceded and saved her from being punched in the face.

"What's your beef, man? You from some other fraternaty? In that case, you may as well crawl back to your little hole-in-the-wall school thing because there's eight of us, and only one of you." the leader boasted in a really obnoxious, big-headed tone.

"Yeah, but all eight of you together only totals up to a half a meathead." Juliet shot from her seat.

"Oh that's it." one of the stronger-looking ones of the bunch growled. He started to approach Derek and Juliet, mainly Juliet, and prepared to start throwing fists.

Ooc: I think it plausible to say they were seated outside. Just throwing that in there.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:09 pm

"Woah woah calm down there buddy," Derek said. He reached and grabbed the guy on his shoulder. He then used a spell that he learned a couple years back and made the guy go to sleep. He then flat out dropped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:20 pm

"What was that, fancy pants? You some kind of magician?" one of the guys demanded. "If you're going to fight, then let's fight the right way! C'mon, I'll take you on, man vs man!" he added confidently.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:24 pm

"Alright," Derek said, he then walked up and placed his hand on this guy's shoulder and used the same spell. The guy simply dropped just like the guy before him, and now the scent of coconut was starting to fill the area.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:02 am

"Awh man bro, that's some jank perfume you got there." One of the guys groaned, holding his nose.

"Don't worry, I got this." another guy boasted as he stepped foreward, only he didn't waste any time getting to the fist swinging. He launched a right jab at Derek's solarplexis first, avoiding anything Derek might try to throw at him initially.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:53 am

Derek got hit in his stomach but recovered quickly, "Is that all you got? I've been hit by babies stronger than you," he said. He then grabbed the guys shoulder and made him go to sleep too. "Okay, who's next?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:59 am

Now the frat boys all seemed a little nervous, but the pompous skinny guy stepped up. " You wanna throw down, I'll throw dow-" he began before tripping over one of his comrads and knocking himself out cold.

"I guess its time for me to step into the action." the leader grinned. It's been awhile since I've been in a good fight!" he announced, then dropped down and judo sweep'd Derek's feet from under him.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:04 am

As Derek fell back he used his wind magic to catch himself then bring himself back to his feet, "The Warrior Maid would be disappointed in that attempt." he said. He then placed his hand on the leaders shoulder and put him to sleep as well. "So does anyone else want to take a nap?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:15 am

The remaining guys look at each other for a second, then decided not to risk it and ran off. As they're backs receeded into the moonlit streets, Juliet stood up out of the chair she had fallen into.

"That..... Was....... Awesome!" she exclaimed. "Ill admit, I expected a little more of a fight from them after all the times I told them off, but whatever!" she laughed. She was glad to see that they had gotten what they deserved.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:33 am

"Well they really couldn't do much," Derek said, he then lightly kicked one of the guys on the ground, "They seem pretty tired..." he joked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:59 am

"Narcolepsy strikes again." Juliet giggled, and then started laughing. "Well, now that that's taken care of..... What say we blow this French Popsicle stand?" she asked Derek.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:33 pm

"Yea but first," Derek said. He pulled out some money and placed a one hundred dollar bill on one of the tables, "Just as an apology to the restaurant," he said, "Now lets go."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:39 pm

"Good idea." Juliet nodded, and then followed Derek away from the French resteraunt.

Ooc: SORRY >,<
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:42 pm

"Okay now that we just left the one place I know the location of," he said, "You need to find somewhere for us to go." he commented.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:10 pm

"Awesome. Becsuse now I dont have my phone and without it I am directionally impared. We're doomed." she laughed as they walked to nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Firsts   A Night of Firsts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Night of Firsts
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next