Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aaron's Night on Campus

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Aaron's Night on Campus Empty
PostSubject: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Ooc: This thread is taking place on all of the Academy students first day at campus. It is going off of Aaron leaving for a walk around campus after him and Riru finally found their rooms. Everyone is free to join, all it will consist of will be the group hanging out in the evening after they all had their seperate dinners and checking out the campus. If you want you can think of this as the filler to the canon of the role-play. So at the moment nobody should have their second pokemon, we all should only have our starter.

Aaron walked on a wide sidewalk lit by lamp-posts, he holds his stomach because he just ate, "Man Arochora my food was good, what about yours?" he looks up at Arochora his is layed flat on his head.

"Joltik (Delicious)" she closes her eyes and starts to rest.

"Well it sure looked like you like it." he took a look at all of the other trainers with their pokemon, who were on the sidewalk, "Man this student body is huge, no wonder my sister had so much fun here. Hopefully I can make as much friends as she did." He stops walking all of the sudden, "then I might want to start now," Aaron takes a look around and decides who we will try and make friends with first, "lets see... who's first?"

Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:55 am

Star was sitting under a tree with her Snivy, Byakuya they had just finnished eating they meal. Star was tunning her Guitar when she found the right tones she started to play a song. [ Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcK3-ORXPJA&feature=related sounds close to that. Only it's on Guitar.]
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Aaron is looking around and he notices Star and Byakuya with her guitar, "Hey Star, is that you?" he walks over to where she is sitting.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:35 pm

Star stopped playing and looked up and saw Aaron, "Huh? Oh hello Aaron." she said while giggleing. "Snivy. (Hello Arochora.)" Byakuya greeted.
Back to top Go down
Water Blade
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Damon was strolling around, exploring every nook and cranny, when he heard a guitar being played, and then a conversation following after. He peered out form the corner of the hall, and spotted a girl and a boy. Star and...Aaron? Yeah. he didn't want to have anything to do with them, and he slowly crept back when he accidentally hit a metal can, which made a loud noise. The boy cursed silently.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:36 pm

"What was that?" Star asked as she looked behind her. "Sni? (What happened?)" Byakuya asked looking in the same direction.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Aaron looked in the direction of the sound, "Not sure. It was probably nothing," he sits down and leans on the tree next to Star. "So, where did you have dinner?" He picks up Arochora off of his head and places her on his lap gently and began to pet her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Star thought about her dinner from a few hours ago, "I just had some veggis. for dinner. And Byakuya had some special grass type Pokemon food." she said while petting the Snivy's head. "Snivy vy. (It was ok. What about you Arochora?)" Byakuya asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:51 pm

Arochora is fast asleep and snoring, "Oh great, you snore. Thats going to be annoying tonight." Aaron said in reply, "So your a vegetaring huh? Thats pretty cool, I should make you and Byakuya a meal sometime, I am a pretty good cook myself." He said arrogantly, "My food was pretty good too, it was made by a cooking team at my dorm. I am thinking of adding my set of skills to their arsenal." He went back to petting Arochora, "So what else did you do tonight?"

Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:23 pm

"Not much just tuning my guitar." Star said holing up her guitar. Byakuya sat down and leaned against the tree and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:32 pm

"Ah nice. I cant play guitar, but my sister can. She is great at it." He leans back on the grass with Arochora still in his lap. "She was even able to calm a rampaging Gabite when we where living up the mountains. But I can't remember which region it was in."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:38 pm

"Gabite is an awsome Pokemon. They are from the Sinnoh region. That must of been scary." she said. By now Byakuya had fallen asleep. Star sat beside her Pokemon and placed it's head on her lap. She looked at her Pokemon with gental eyes.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:46 pm

"Well for starters, I don't think we were in the Sinnoh region, it was probably some other small region that had Gabites, they are more common than you think. And second, not that scary, mostly because it was rampaging when I went up and tries to feed it. Now a Haxorus rampaging that is... not as scary as a swarm of caterpie." He shivered at the thought of that experience.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Star laughed, "Try seeing a group of Gayradous on a rampage." she shuddered at the memory from her past. That was when I was still in team Rocket. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:48 pm

Ooc: Your were in team rocket!?!? AWSOME!!!

"Nah, thats nothing. I was riding one when that happened once. It was pretty fun," his stomach gargles, "huh, I just had dinner too. You want to get a small bite to eat."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:53 pm

Ooc:That's why she is here now, to start a new life. ^^

IC:Star laughed, "Sure. Come on Byakuya." she said gently waking the sleeping Pokemon. She got up from the tree and looked at Aaron, "Have you ever ridden an Arcanin? Or a Rapidash?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:29 am

"Heck, I have ridden on a Magickarp once, it was a very slow ride." he said as he stood up forgetting about Arochora on his lap. She falls down on the ground. "Oh! Sorry Arochora-chan!" he picks her up and places her on his head.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:35 pm

Star laughed quietly, "We can't leave our Pokemon out here you know." she giggled. She walked beside her new friend and into the school.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:23 am

"No, no we cannot." Once they are inside the building he takes a look down the hallways. "Hm, if I remember correctly, there is a small cafe down this hallway." he points at the hallway to their left. "Want to check it out?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:27 am

"Sure I could use a cup of Hot Cocoa." Star said. Luckly she had her guitar and her Shoulder bag with her. "Hope they have good music." she told the boy.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:32 am

"Okay cool. I don't know about the music, I think they have live entertainment sometimes but I am not sure." when they reach the cafe he walks in and leads the way to an empty table.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Star sat down in that chiar and looked at the Menu. "They even have donuts" she said looking at the list of items they had in the Cafe.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:28 pm

A young, female waitress walks up to the table, smiling cheerfully. "Hello!" she smiled. Her long blonde hair was tied into a ponytail, and her brown eyes watched the both of them as they looked at the menu.
"Hello!" squawked the Chatot that was perched on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:33 pm

"Hey," he said to the waitress then looked at the Chatot, "and hey," he takes a look at the menu again. "I will have, an ice coffee, and some plain pokefood for my pokemon, for starters."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:44 pm

"Ice Coffee, Plain Pokefood!" repeated the Chatot as the waitress, whose name was Emma, noted down the order.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Night on Campus
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next