Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:26 am

Dylan leaned on the table and took a look at the city lights while drinking his tea. Everyone had left the conference room and was sleeping in their earlier prepared rooms. I hope Mia is doing better, he thought, ever since he had been alone in the room Mia had been the only thing on his mind. If she didn't fully recover he didn't know what he would do.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:35 am

Mia slowly opened one eyelid, feeling as groggy as ever. At least she could see straight now.

"Ooof, I'm surprised I didn't sleep all day." she said, both eyes now completely open as she shuffled her way across the room, thinking it was still daytime. She pulled back the curtain on one of the windows and peaked outside, and she saw the familiar New York skyline that was lit up and pierced it's way through the night. "Oh, I guess I did." she yawned and streched herself out. She walked over and opened the door that led to the hallway. Then something hit her. "Uhh, when did I get here? And.... where is "here", for that matter?" she asked herself, not remembering anything after the incident with Jeremy and the Gails.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:41 am

Dylan perks up at the sound of a door opening, he then leans back further and peers into the hallway and spots Mia. "Mia!" he puts his tea down and runs down the hall to Mia's room, "Your awake good, now we need to be quite, everyone else is sleeping. Follow me and I will fill you in on everything." he walks her over to the conference so they can talk in normal voices.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:59 am

Mia was utterly confused, but she really didn't have much else of an option, especially not with the threat of the Gails and her condition. She followed him, eager to find out exactly what in the blue-errr-black sky was going on.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:13 am

Once in the conference room Dylan sat Mia down and gave her some tea, "I hope you don't mind tea." Once he handed her the tea he filled her in on everything that happened from her fainting all the way to him briefing everyone just moments before. He made sure to be modest cause let's get real, no girl likes an arrogant guy. "So are you feeling better? Because you really had me and everyone else worried earlier." He pulls over a chair and sits down facing her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:24 pm

"Uhh.. Yeah I'm fine. It's just that those techniques take a lot out of me" Mia said, still feeling a tad out of it. She shook her head and took another sip of her tea. "Was everyone really that worried about me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Dylan taks a sip of his tea then takes in its scent. "Yea we all were. I carried you basically from where you guys came out all the way here, and I left my shadow as a guide for the others," he takes a look out at the city skyline. "Man, the city is beautiful huh?" he takes another sip of his tea, "and isn't tea delicious?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:44 pm

"Yes it is and yes it is." Mia laughed. Growing up in New York meant she did have the privilage of getting to see the skyline every night. "Thaks so much for hauling me around the city." She laughed again. "What's your name, by the way?" she asked, as she was passing out as. He had introduced himself the first time.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:55 pm

"Oh right, I'm Dylan, I'd say its nice to meet you, but due to my work with Axineld, I know all of you pretty well." he takes another look out at the city skyline, "You know you do deserve better than this." He puts his tea on the table, stands up, and holds out his hand, "you want to see something really amazing?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:27 pm

"Uh, ok sure!" Mia said. She wasn't completely sure what he ment, but her curiosity spiked and she waited for what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:43 pm

"Great," Dyaln grabs Mia's hand and shadows began to come up around then, "let me show you, the most beautiful thing you can see here in New York City," the shadows fully envelope the two of them. Then when they go away they are on the roof top of the company building. Dylan holds up his hands to show off the rooftop, "Welcome, to the highest building in the big apple! Well if you exclude that show-off of a building." he points at the Empire State building. "So what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Mia looked around, shocked at how high they were. "Wow! This is incredible!" she laughed, quite enjoying being up so high. The view was amazing. You could barely see the people on the sidewalk, and even the cars looked like toys.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:55 pm

"Hm, glad you like it, but thats not what I brought you here to see," he grabs Mia's hand and walks her over to the center of the roof. "Now, Axineld's wind magic is able to remove all the harmful gases from the atmosphere. Thus making this building, the only place in New York City," he pauses for a second, "where you can see the stars," he looks up towards the sky to admire the starts himself.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:00 am

Mia's eyes widened. You could rarely even see the moon on a clear night in New York, but now she was seeing stars-for real. She gazed upwards into the sky, utterly unable to speak. She just gazed quietly into the starry night sky, mesmerized.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:10 am

Dylan takes a look at Mia and smiles at her mesmerized face. He knew this would most likely please her over. He lets go of her hand and walks a short distance away then holds up his hands, "Now, what do you want to see next?" he creates a small circle of shadows, "because the whole world is within my reach."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:15 am

Mia just looked at him, not sure what to say. "Hmmmm..." she thought for a second. "Why don't you surprise me?" she laughed happily.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:30 am

"Hm lets see," he walks around with his finger on his chin, "No, too cold at night. Well maybe, no too loud at night." he stops walking, snaps his fingers and points at Mia, "I got it." he walks right up to her and grabs both her hands as the shadows begin to swallow them. When they disappear the two of them are standing on a smooth rock surfce. He releases one of her hands and turns to face the city below, "Mia, welcome to the city, of Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. And before you mention it, this is less loud than the tallest building in Las Vegas."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:11 am

She looked around, taking in the sights and sounds of the surrounding area. "What a nice place!" she said, looking around at everything around her.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:17 am

He points up to the sky, "And look, even more stars." he indicates the large amount of stars in the Brazilian night sky. "So what do you think?" he hopes she likes this new destination. Either way, I have one more surprise for her.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:58 am

"This is all really amazing!" Mia said, overjoyed. She still couldn't believe her eyes, she had never really left New York, mostly because she never had a need to.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:04 am

"And now, for one more stop before the final destination." the shadows began to swallow them again, " be prepared for the sky to light up, but not the way you would expect." The shadows fully envelope them, then when they disappear the two of them are on top of a rock formation, "Now first look down."

Ooc: just so you know, they are on top of a tall pillar of rock in the grand canyon, so they are very high up.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:08 am

Mia did as she was told, ignoring the sense of vertigo deep in her stomach and admiring the rock formations below.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:32 am

"Don't worry, if you fell, I wouldn't hesitate to jump after you. Now, the real reason we are here," he points at the sky, "look up."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Mia did as she was told again, gazing calmly into the sky. The number of stars still astounded her.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Dylan just closed his eyes and lightly smiled at Mia. The shadows then began to envelope them once more to take them back to Hydra HQ. When the shadows disappear the two are the on rooftop again. "So, now that I've shown you all I wanted to show you, what do you want to see next?" he hoped that the night could keep on going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars   Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars Empty

Back to top Go down

Mia and Dylans Night under the Stars
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next