Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aaron's Night on Campus

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ooc: This thread is taking place on all of the Academy students first day at campus. It is going off of Aaron leaving for a walk around campus after him and Riru finally found their rooms. Everyone is free to join, all it will consist of will be the group hanging out in the evening after they all had their seperate dinners and checking out the campus. If you want you can think of this as the filler to the canon of the role-play. So at the moment nobody should have their second pokemon, we all should only have our starter.

Aaron walked on a wide sidewalk lit by lamp-posts, he holds his stomach because he just ate, "Man Arochora my food was good, what about yours?" he looks up at Arochora his is layed flat on his head.

"Joltik (Delicious)" she closes her eyes and starts to rest.

"Well it sure looked like you like it." he took a look at all of the other trainers with their pokemon, who were on the sidewalk, "Man this student body is huge, no wonder my sister had so much fun here. Hopefully I can make as much friends as she did." He stops walking all of the sudden, "then I might want to start now," Aaron takes a look around and decides who we will try and make friends with first, "lets see... who's first?"

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:36 am

Star laughed at the Chatot, "I think I'll have a Cappachino latte, Poffen made for Grass type Pokemon and some chocolate glazed donuts." she finished in a sigh. Byakuya heard the word Poffen and quickly woke up.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:41 am

The Chatot also repeated Star's order and Emma checked her note to see if everything was correct. "Anything else?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:51 am

"Nope I'm good." Aaron responded, "you good Star?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:56 am

"I'm good. Thank you." Star replied. Byakuya got in an etra chair that was at the table. "I hope you like donuts Aaron. So have you been a trainer before you came to the Acadamy?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:00 am

The waitress nodded and walked off. Her Chatot took the note with the order on ahead, so that it would reach the kitchen quicker.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:07 am

"Well, I wouldn't say trainer. My parents and older sister, are scientists, so I traveled the world as a kid. Doing whatever interested me... and what didn't interest my parents." He places Arochora on the other empty chair, "So what did you do before the academy?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:12 am

Star blinked for a second of course he would also aske her the same question. "I was on a Pokemon journey." she said quickly. It wasn't a compleat lie she did go on a Pokemon journey but ended up in joining Team Rocket somhow. oh yeah they took her friend.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:43 am

"Oh really?" he was suddenly intrigued, " What were you trying to do?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:49 am

"what else is there to be come a Pokemon Master, or Pokemon League Champion." Star said. Her dream was to become the Pokemon champion of any of the regions. But now she has a fresh sart to doi it again.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:37 am

"Eh, if I hadn't met most of the pokemon league champions I probably would want to be one too."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Star laughed, "I would alway get close to beating the Simi=Finals but there would always be someone stronger. So when I got the Scolership to come here I fugured it would be like starting in a new region," she explained. Star paused for a moment and thought about the last Pokemon luage she was in, which was back in the Sinnoh luage. She was so close to winning but was stopped in her track by a trainer from the Univa Region. "I was about to start my Univa leuge jorney when I decided to come here." she finished.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:52 am

"Well nothing is really that special about the Unova region. Its just a bunch of glorified cities."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:58 am

"I think I have a Pokemon from the Univa region but nI'm not fully sure." Star adnitted.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:29 pm

"Yea you do," he looks around, "where are our orders? But anyway, Byakuya is a Snivy, which is the Grass-starter from the Unova region, Tepig is the Fire-starter, and Oshowatt is the Water-starter. Oh yea, and Arochora is from the Unova region too. She's a Joltik, similar to a Spinarak, but she has an electric type."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Emma and her Chatot walked back over to Aaron and Star's table. The Chatot carried a tray with the pokefood and poffins on, and Emma carried the drinks and chocolate glazed donuts.
They placed each dish/cup in front of the appropriate person/pokemon.
"Enjoy!" grinned Emma, with her Chatot mimicking her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:56 am

"Thank you." Star said to the waitress and her Chatot. "I know Byakuya is a Univa starter, but the one I had looked like a gray fox. Like um... Well he can change his shape but he wasn't a ditto." Star explained. She knew she had seen a pokemon like that on the Island but where?
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:28 am

"Oh, you must mean Zourua, it can transform into anyshape it wants. I think Damon chose one as his starter pokemon." Aaron took a sip of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:43 am

"I think your right. Then again the Zorua did look familliar to me." Star said. Star looked at the stage and saw a sign at the top that said Kareoke Night.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:01 am

Chell was out walking around campus, Jasper lazily resting on her shoulders. "You realize you are a perfectly healthy quadruped, right?" she asked the Growlithe, "You could just walk and get some excersize." He yawned in response.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:02 am

"Yea well," he puts his arms behind his head in a cocky position, "being the son oftwo scientists, I have a pretty good memory." He notices Chell walk in, "Hey, isn't she one of the other incoming freshmen from our class?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:08 am

Star looked in the direction that Arron was looking and saw Chell come in with her Growleth on her shoulder. "Isn't Growleth a little big to be on a persons shoulders?" she asked Arron.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:27 am

He takes another look at Chell, "Yes, yes it is." he takes another look at Star, "Should we invite her over?"

Ooc: I just want to say, that a Growlithe weighs about 40lbs
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:31 am

Ooc: I know but they are big.

IC: "Sure." Star said smailing. "Chell! Over here!" she called waving her hand in the air. Byakuya looked at Chell's Pokemon Growleth and gave a slight "Hmp".
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:47 am

Chell stopped suddenly to look over and see who was calling her, sending Jasper tumbling to the ground. It was hard enough for him to stay on her shoulders as it was. "Whoops, sorry Jas. I kepp forgeting your not a small pokemon anymore." she said as he picked himself up off the ground with a scowl clear in his eyes. She turned back twoards the voice and waved, begining to walk over with Jasper at her heels.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:16 am

Aaron chuckles as Jasper fell off her head, "What do you know, it can't stay on her head that long." he turns over to face Chell, "So hows it going Chell?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Night on Campus
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next