Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aaron's Night on Campus

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ooc: This thread is taking place on all of the Academy students first day at campus. It is going off of Aaron leaving for a walk around campus after him and Riru finally found their rooms. Everyone is free to join, all it will consist of will be the group hanging out in the evening after they all had their seperate dinners and checking out the campus. If you want you can think of this as the filler to the canon of the role-play. So at the moment nobody should have their second pokemon, we all should only have our starter.

Aaron walked on a wide sidewalk lit by lamp-posts, he holds his stomach because he just ate, "Man Arochora my food was good, what about yours?" he looks up at Arochora his is layed flat on his head.

"Joltik (Delicious)" she closes her eyes and starts to rest.

"Well it sure looked like you like it." he took a look at all of the other trainers with their pokemon, who were on the sidewalk, "Man this student body is huge, no wonder my sister had so much fun here. Hopefully I can make as much friends as she did." He stops walking all of the sudden, "then I might want to start now," Aaron takes a look around and decides who we will try and make friends with first, "lets see... who's first?"

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:55 pm

Star stepped down from the stage with Byakuya on her shoulder. As she walked over to her two friend s she had an idea, "Why don't we have a Pokemon Battle?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:59 pm

"Because its late, and the battle grounds close after 6." Aaron said, "plus I don't feel like going somewhere that is open enough for a battle."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:34 pm

"Ok. Maybe tomorrow?" Star asked. "Snivy.(She sure is persistent.)" Byakuya said.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:20 pm

"If we had time in between classes, then sure." Aaron said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Chell gazed quietly at the stars, which made her think of her island hometown. She thought for a second, about her new life and all her new friends.

"You know," she sighed quietly, "Even though my parentx were a couple of crumby criminals, I suppose I have them to thank for being here and getting to meet all you guys." she mused conentedly. "I mean, the whole reason I worked so hard was to get away and find my own life." she smiled slightly after saying this, her gaze still focused on the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:09 am

"Your parents are crooks?" Aaron asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:02 am

"It doesn't matter who your parents are. As long as you control your life and choose your own path then you should be alright" Star said looking at the stars. Looking closely at them she could see a Milotic constenlation.

Ooc: "Milotic"= Daco constenlation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Night on Campus
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Pokemon Rps :: Pokemon Academy RP-
Jump to: