Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aaron's Night on Campus

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ooc: This thread is taking place on all of the Academy students first day at campus. It is going off of Aaron leaving for a walk around campus after him and Riru finally found their rooms. Everyone is free to join, all it will consist of will be the group hanging out in the evening after they all had their seperate dinners and checking out the campus. If you want you can think of this as the filler to the canon of the role-play. So at the moment nobody should have their second pokemon, we all should only have our starter.

Aaron walked on a wide sidewalk lit by lamp-posts, he holds his stomach because he just ate, "Man Arochora my food was good, what about yours?" he looks up at Arochora his is layed flat on his head.

"Joltik (Delicious)" she closes her eyes and starts to rest.

"Well it sure looked like you like it." he took a look at all of the other trainers with their pokemon, who were on the sidewalk, "Man this student body is huge, no wonder my sister had so much fun here. Hopefully I can make as much friends as she did." He stops walking all of the sudden, "then I might want to start now," Aaron takes a look around and decides who we will try and make friends with first, "lets see... who's first?"

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:12 am

"What a beautiful Growleth. Can I pet him?" Star asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:57 am

"Go ahead!" Chell responded. "He loves attention, and I'm sure he appreciated the compliment!" she smiled. Jasper's tail wagged happily in response, but he still eyed the others with suspicion. "Jasper, heel. No one here is gonna hurt you or me." she said, and he immediatly snapped into a lighter mood. Chell turned to Aaron. "I'm doing well, how about you?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:58 am

"Pretty good, you want anything to eat or drink?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:04 am

"Well, I could go for some food..." Chell sighed, "But don't worry, I got it covered." she said, remebering how hard she had worked before she had left to earn the money she lived on, which was an acomplishment in itself for her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:02 am

Star pat the Growleth feeling his soft fur was almost like a cloud. "Do you like Kariokie?"Star asked Byakuya just stared at Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:40 am

"Don't worry about paying, my sister worked here so she, and I, get benefits." he holds up a small card that had the cafes symbol on it. "As for Kareoke, I am not a fan. I cant sing for my life."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:44 am

"I'm sorry, but singing isn't my forte..." Chell laughed nervously. "And I appreciate the offer, Aaron. Thank you!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:48 am

Star sighed leaning back in her chair, "I really don't want to sing by myself. And i have this song in my head and I need to get it out." she said. "Snivy vy.(She has been humming it for the past half hour during supper.)" Byakuya said.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:29 pm

"Well you were playing guitar earlier, I am sure you can sing." Aaron lookes at Arochora for a second who was still fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:09 pm

"Yeah, I bet you're a really talented singer!" Chell said. Jasper barked in agreement. His tail wagged back and forth, as if to say "You should go sing, it could be a lot of fun for you."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:07 am

"Well you see. I get stage fright when it's just me and there is no one else with me." Star explained while blushing.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:28 am

"Take Byakuya up with you," Aaron said as he sipped some of his drink.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:35 am

"Yeah! You two would make a good team!" Chell said, her face beaming as she giggled a little on the inside. "Even if he's just there for moral support." she added.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:45 am

"What do you think Byakuya?" Star asked her Pokemon. "Snivy. (As long as I don't do anything.)" he said. Star picked up her guitar and went up on stage with Byakuya.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:14 am

"Hm... You know, I think you needed to sign-up for this before hand." Aaron thought for a second, "Oh well," he leans back in his chair and prepares for the show.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:50 pm

"I'm sure they will let her up there, she's so amped to sing." Chell said, also relaxing in her seat. She started to fall backward, but caught herself and re-adjusted her chair.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Star looked through the song list till she came to one that she liked. Seltcting the song she started to sing.

(Song name: New Future: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h44VTHPppcY )
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:00 am

"Hm, what do you know she is going to sing."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:56 am

"Wow, she's good isn't she?" Chell commented as star sang her song. Jasper settled down a little more and Chell slipped him some food under the table.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:02 am

While Star was still singing Byakuya stared at her in awe, "Snivy. (Wow she is amazing.)" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:37 am

"Hm, shes pretty good," Aaron lightly closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:35 am

Jasper wagged his tail and gave Chell puppy-dog eyes as she stopped feeding him for a second to listen to Star. "Man, I wish I had a singing voice like that." Chell said. "She is really good, no lie. ...And cut that out Jas!" Chell said as she slipped him a little more food.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:48 am

Star had just finished the song she opened her eyes an took a bow. "Thank's for being here with me Byakuya." she whispered. "Snivy. (It's the least i can do, after all we are partners.)" the Snivy whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:23 pm

"Hm, she was pretty good," Aaron said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:20 am

"Yeah. I think having Byakuya up there with here helped boost her confidence, too. It's so amazing how much you gain from a strong, firm friendship..." Chell sighed. Jasper wagged his tail as if to say, "I'll always be there for you, Chell." then he nudged her hand. "Now, feed me." "You little stinker." Chell laughed as she gave him another bite of food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Night on Campus   Aaron's Night on Campus - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Night on Campus
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next