Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roaming the halls at night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Roaming the halls at night Empty
PostSubject: Roaming the halls at night   Roaming the halls at night EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:40 pm

Dorakorekkusu walked through the halls and corridors of his castle late at night. His golden vein-like markings shone through the darkness easily.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the halls at night   Roaming the halls at night EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:43 pm

"Hello Father" a voice rang out from behind the King. "What are you doing up this late at night?" Ryu, in her cat form was standing with a slight tilt of her head, indicating confusion
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the halls at night   Roaming the halls at night EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:46 pm

Dorakorekkusu looked back at his daughter and sighed slightly. "Looking for you," He said, "I was getting me a small meal when I noticed your door was ajar, when I looked in you were gone. Where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the halls at night   Roaming the halls at night EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:51 pm

"I couldn't sleep." she answered truthfully. "So i went out into the forest for some fresh air." well it wasn't a complete lie. She had gotten plenty of air while she was gone. "I found some pitiful sniveling creatures but i put an end to that" Ryu sneered, the look on her face screamed disdain
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the halls at night   Roaming the halls at night EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:53 pm

Dorakorekkusu chuckled, "Ah you're like you ancestors, Though I think our line is beginning to become unfit for the empire. I have begun pondering our purpose, it may just be myself getting old," he said shrugging, "though I guess you'll keep the Lorem family in power once you succeed me."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the halls at night   Roaming the halls at night EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:11 pm

"Of course i will Father. I will be the greatest leader there ever was" she raised her chin, a determined look gleaming in her eyes. She soon replaced it with arrogance, deciding that fit her ruse better.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the halls at night   Roaming the halls at night EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:13 pm

Dorakorekkusu shook his head, "Do not be arrogant, my child, you must master all elements if you wish to succeed me, if you cannot the Lorem family will fall," he said snorting.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the halls at night   Roaming the halls at night EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Ryu hissed "Don't dare tell me what to do" her ears were pinned back, a fury made her golden eyes burn like embers in a flame.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the halls at night   Roaming the halls at night EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Dorakorekkusu narrowed his eyes in return and growled, "As long as I am your father I will tell you what to do, child," he spat.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the halls at night   Roaming the halls at night EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:28 pm

"YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!?" Ryu roared, transforming into a dragon, deciding she was far more frightening this way. "Very well father. I'm off to practice the elements" she spat, whipping around and slapping her father in the face with her tail tip
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the halls at night   Roaming the halls at night EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Dorakorekkusu growled and bit onto Ryu's tail to hold her back, "Apologize, now!," he growled.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the halls at night   Roaming the halls at night EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:38 pm

"Never you old bat" the young creature spat. She ripped her tail from his mouth, not caring how badly it hurt. She took to the sky, busting a hole in the ceiling. "And i'm not fixing that!" she snarled
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the halls at night   Roaming the halls at night EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Dorakorekkusu growled lowly and disappeared through the halls, ordering a servant to have someone begin the repairs to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming the halls at night   Roaming the halls at night Empty

Back to top Go down

Roaming the halls at night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: DragonCats Roleplay :: Kurayami Kingdom :: Kurayami Castle-
Jump to: