Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The cat returns to the Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ren was already out of her release form. She had returned from the World of the Living after her battle with two Soul Reapers. The Arrancar was clutching her bleeding shoulder and her stomach which had started bleeding. "Darn it. I need to get this bleeding to stop." she fussed.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:23 am

Ren got up and followed Shizu to the roof also using Sonido. As soon as she was on the roof the song had changed to something that sounded sarrowful and intense, Ren found herself moving in synce with the music. The way that she move was like watching a storm or the tide of the ocean. Waving her hands across to in front of her and slowly sliding her feet to the form of a circle she twirled across the roof. By the time she was done dancing and the song was over she had no expression but a single tear in her eye.

Ooc: Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NePDUrEtv2I&feature=related
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:32 am

Shizu had found herself a comfortable place to sit long before Ren had arrived. The book lay forgotten next to her as she stared up at the calm dark sky.
When Ren appeared and started dancing to the music on her I-pod, Shizu had created almost her own dance out of her feathers. As Ren twirled across the roof, the feathers seemed to gracefully flow through the air near the ground, like leaves in a slight breeze. Despite the fact that Shizu herself wasn't actually moving, the feathers seemed to convey what she did not. The grace of the swirling dance followed Ren's example, but Shizu made it her own.
As the song was ending, the feathers moved from their place near the ground, to the air in front of where Shizu sat, mingling with the stars and clouds amongst the sky, almost as if they were truly free.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:45 am

Ren turned off the I-Pod and looked at Shizu, "I love that song. Mainly the end because it sounds almost as if you are free from the world and your troubles." she said in a soft voice as she sat down beside Shizu. "Shizu why are we even here? Aside from serving Aizen I mean." Ren asked the smaller Arrancar. She looked at the black sky and it's moon that never changed though there were many things that don't change.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:51 am

"Because there must be balance in the world." she replied, the feathers still twisting and spiraling across the sky at her command, silhouetted against the light of the moon. The Arrancar didn't turn her gaze away from the sky as she continued to speak, "If there are Soul Reapers, there must also be something to counteract them."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:58 am

Ren sighed, "But why can't we co-exist with them. I understand that hollows are souls that had been left behind but in a way we are all the same and conected." she said as she created an Aura Shard and commanded it to follow Shizu's Feather's. She watched as it danced around in the air, "To me it seem that we are always stuck here in the dark and they are in the light. But maybe we could still stay here if the moon was bigger and was shining even brighter." she said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:15 am

"Have you ever heard of the concept of Yin and Yang?" she asked the older Arrancar, the feathers freezing in mid-air as she rearranged them to form the iconic symbol of Yin Yang. The places where the feathers were supposed to be white, were angled slightly differently so that they caught the light of the moon and actually took on most of its colour.
"Yin is the darkness, the night, the moon, the cold, the damp and the feminine. Yang is the light, the day, the sun, the warmth, the dry and the masculine."

For each example she gave, the feathers formed an example of it next to the appropriate side.
"Hueco Mundo could be seen to represent the Yin side, while the Soul Society could represent the Yang side. In my personal opinion, Yin is the most beautiful because it is unappreciated."

She paused and the feathers creating the images dissipated. Shizu looked up at Ren,
"We do co-exist, Hollows and Soul Reapers, just maybe not in the way you would perhaps like. For without one, the other cannot exist. This, if anything, is the definition of co-existing."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:04 pm

Ren thought about what Shizu had said and giggled, "It's almost like I'm new here and you have been here longer then i have, maybe it's because you observe things more then I do. Your right, But then why is Aizen trying to destroy the balance by creating the Arrancar? He's planning something, i have a really bad feeling about the Winter War." she said looking at the feathers in the sky. I want to protect that balace and I want the world to have peace as much as it can. she thought.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:14 pm

Shizu blinked as Ren giggled but her gaze turned from one of confusion to one of understanding as she suggested that maybe it was because of her tendencies to observe.

The younger Arrancar left the remainder of her feathers to drift in the air, they were away from her control for a while before they disappeared completely. Shizu shrugged after a moment of thought about Ren's comment.
"Aizen might well just be someone who wants to disrupt the balance, because he is greedy and power hungry. I have said before that I don't trust him, and it is not him that I take orders from."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:33 pm

"I know I don't trust him either. We take orders from Ulquiorra-sama, and ulquiorra-sama takes orders from Aizen. No waunder Ulquiorra-sama is his "Most trusted Espada". Ulquiorra-sama now has "Meaning" in his life, Aizen is just using that to keep Ulquiorra-sama here." Ren said trying to make sense of the convercation. She let out a small sigh all of this thinking made her head hurt.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:44 pm

Shizu just stayed silent as Ren tried to make sense of everything that was being said. Being observant and taking note of everything around you had its benefits when it came to someones overall intelligence, not the Shizu openly bragged about it. She much preferred to be overlooked than to be exploited because there wasn't much she couldn't find out, given enough time.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:51 pm

Ren sighed as she brought her knees to her chest, "Why is it that Ulquiorra-sama wants nothing to do with us? are we nothing but trash in his eyes?" she asked out loud. Ren had always tried to get Ulquiorra's approval of her even if it ment she had to follow Aizen's orders.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:57 pm

"No one knows what goes on in Ulquiorra-sama's mind. For all we know, he might actually respect us and other Arrancar for who we are, just without saying it aloud."
Shizu shrugged at her own words, knowing that the thoughts could just as easily be false.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:05 am

"I'd just wish we could do something to let him know that we respect him and that we are willing to do anything for him. You know?" Ren asked Shizu. The Arrancar now knew who Shizu made her think of: it was Ulquiorra. Only shizu showed small hints about her emotions.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:09 am

"Why don't you tell him then?" she replied bluntly. There wasn't a hint of emotion in her tone as she spoke. Shizu loosened the way her scarf was tied around her head and neck, bringing it down so that it no longer covered her mouth.

Last edited by Aokakesu on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:49 am

Ren looked away as she blushed hard; she was almost as red as Renji's hair, "Well.. I uh... Huh?" she studdered. When she looked back at Shizu the young Arrancar saw that she had taken off her scarff. "I never saw you without your scarff, Shizu. You look very pretty." she said slowly in awe.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:58 am

Shizu smiled to herself at Ren's stuttering and muttered a short "Thanks." in reply to the compliment. As she continued to watch the unmoving moon she raised her hand to her neck, where her Hollow hole was. She then removed her hand from her neck and gently held the scarf in her palms, as if it would shatter at any second.
Shizu looked down at the jet black material thinking about....

The day I died......
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:14 am

Ren was lost in thought when she noticed the distant look in Shizu's eyes. She stayed silent for a moment and started to hum a song without realizing it. (Ooc: Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NzHxvQU3Fo) When she came to she leaned over next to Shizu, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:47 pm

The irony that something so similar would become one of my most treasured possessions... she thought, almost smirking to herself, though on the outside her facial expression remained blank.
Shizu was snapped out of her thoughts as Ren asked her if she was alright. It wasn't often that the young Arrancar thought about her past. Her death, the cause of her death and her afterlife before becoming an Arrancar were all obscured with mystery to anyone but herself.
So why did she think about it now?

"I'm fine," she replied, though her voice was quiet... well, quieter than it normally was whenever she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Ren held out her hand to Shizu, "Come on I want to show you something." she said wanting to cheer her friend up. When ever she felt upset or sad she would mostly go there. "You can come if you want or stay here and be miserable." Ren said as she jumpped off the roof of Los Noches and landed on her feet. She started to use Sonido and went towards he destination.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Shizu blinked at Ren's offer, giving it a quick thought before getting to her feet as the other Arrancar spoke again. She wrapped the scarf back around her neck and once again covered her mouth and hollow hole with the black material. As Ren leaped down from the roof, she picked up the book that had lain forgotten beside her and swiftly followed, though her thoughts were still occupied with the past, rather than the present.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:01 pm

*A few minutes later*

After a while of running Ren finaly made it to the place that she wanted to show Shizu. In the distance were several caves perfect for hiding from things that were stronger than yourself. "I know that they're here somewhere." Ren said to herself looking around.

In the safty of the cave a small Ajdhuchas was watching the Arrancar. His eyes glowed with unseen emotion. "You better not go out there, Dago. They'll eat you." a small voice cam from behind him. "Aw come on what's the worst that could happen?" the Ajdhuchas called Dago said as he slowly creeped out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:14 pm

As they drew closer and closer to the caves, Shizu couldn't help but wonder why they were here. Sure, they were great for hiding from things that were bigger than you, stronger than you, but an Arrancar didn't need to use them....surely?
All became clear though as she followed Ren towards one of the caves.
Shizu still clutched the book in her arms as a small Adjuchas crept out of it. This Hollow seemed not worried at all by the fact that there were many hollows bigger and stronger than himself, though Shizu had to wonder why he stayed in this cave and had to creep out, if he wasn't at least slightly scared.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Ren had her back turned away from the caves and sighed, "I thought that thery would of been here. Maybe they moved to another spot?" she said out loud not noticing the Ferret like Hollow creeping out from the cave.

I'll get you this time. the small Hollow thought as he went into a hunter's posittion. Dago's eyes began to change from there normal brown to amber yellow; along with his eyes his whole body began to change. His fine fur morphed into hard bone-like scales, his mouth grew larger and his fangs became even sharper. His arms grew longer and a thin matereal almost like the skin from a Flying Squrril. He let out a firce roar and took to the air.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Shizu seemed unphased by the transformation, which wasn't anything new to those who knew her. She always seemed to stay calm no matter the situation.
Shizu watched as the white dragon took off into the air, roaring fiercely. She wondered why he had been creeping before, as this new information seemed to counter what she had deduced before. With a form that big and from the look of it, fairly powerful, the Adjuchas wouldn't have much to fear, so why hide out in one of these caves?
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Ren smirked, "Is that small growl supposed to scare me?"Ren asked the Adjuchas in a board tone. She waited for the Hollow to make his move.

Dago raored in anger, "Don't underestamate me!" he shouted before fireing a black ball f fire at the Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The cat returns to the Night
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next