Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches Empty
PostSubject: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:04 am

Ren sat at the top of the roof of Los Noches looking at the moon. I waonder what we will do today or tonight. It's hard to tell with the moon always out. Ren sighed, "Why can't we just get a clock for this place?" she asked while laying on her back.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:10 am

Akarui laughed. "That's an excellent idea. Wow the people here are quite stupid" she snorted, falling backwards and landing next to Ren. "Bleh i hate meeting with those stupid Espada. They think their all that" she turned over, her back facing Ren and gave a grimace
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:19 am

Ren jumpped up from the sudden appirance of the arrancar. "Don't sneak up on me like that!" she huffed. Calming herself down she layed next to Akarui. "Not all of the Espada are bad. But I can't stand "Pink Hair"(Szyelapparo) and "Fish Tank"(Arronerro)." she shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:28 am

Akarui chuckled "Sorry~" She then wrinkled her nose. "Oi those two are awful. At least there are some that are bearable" She heard feet crunching on sand and looked off of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:23 pm

"Which Espada are barable?" Ren asked the she heard the soft crunch of the sand. She looked over the roof with Arkaiu. "Is someone downthere?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:27 pm

"Oi! Who are you?" Akarui growled off of the roof top.
A nervous messenger stood shaking at the foot of the building. "T-Th-The E-Espada say their r-ready to meet you n-now" He stammered, trembling harder.
Akarui groaned. "Very well" She jumped off of the roof, slowing down her fall a few feet before she touched the ground so she landed gently
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Ren followed woundering what the Espada would be like. "Thank you for coming for us. I appoligize for the trouble." Ren said to the messenger bowing in appoligy. She sat up strait and followed her fellow Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:37 pm

Leaving the messenger, Akarui stepped into the building cautiously, hardening her mind and face and plowing straight into the room the Espada were in. "quickly now Ren" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:40 pm

"I know I'm coming." Ren said catching up to Akariu. "So what do you think they need?" she asked. I waunder if we will meet the top 10 Eapada. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:16 pm

"I have no clue" She gave a shrug, lowering her arms as they neared the room. "Well...shall we go in..?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Ren took in a deep breath, "Ready as I'll ever be." she said as she neared the doors.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:21 am

Akarui nodded as she stepped past the doorway. She bowed low to the members of the Espada that were gathered. "Hello" Her posture was perfect and her voice rang out in the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:28 am

Ren followed Akarui and bowed in respect for the higher ranked Arrancar. "It is an honor to meet you." she said.

Grimmjow was leaning against the wall when he heard the doors open revealing the two Arrancar. Great more weakling. he thought as he grunted in frustration. "Tch. Why do we even have to meet these guys anyway?" he said with an angry look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:40 am

Akarui pretended not to hear Grimmjow, half ignoring him out of respect, half out of not really caring. She lifted her chin slightly as if daring him to make a move. 'kill me then why don't you?' her thoughts were conveyed purely from her body language.

"Now now Grimmjow, be kind to the Arrancar." Ulquiorra slowly walked out from behind a pillar, taking in the scene whilst managing to look nonchalant. "They are needed after all"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:48 am

Ren's body went tense when she heard the Green eyed Espada. She even felt her face getting warm. She sat up straight not wanting to make any eye contact. I can't' beleive that Ulquiorra-sama would stand up for a low Arrancar like myself and Akariu. she thought.

Grimmjow was already angry for having to be at this lame meeting and Ulquiorra was pushing his bottons. "Nobody asked you Ulquiorra! "Stupid Emo freak." he shouted muttering the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:05 am

Akarui suppressed a snigger at Grimmjow's remark. She managed to keep a straight face somehow.

The Espada's eyes flashed. Besides that though, he gave no indication of hearing Grimmjow. "Shall we get to business then?"

Akarui could have sworn she heard Ulquiorra mutter the words 'What utter trash' under his breath, as he paused.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:21 am

Ren giggled at what Ulquiorra had muttered. Who thought Ulquiorra-sama would actualy mutter something. she thought. Ren slowly took out her Ipod. and searched for a song(This is the song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7h2sLhaShs)

Grimmjow heard a small giggle and looked at the Arrancar. He saw the Black-hiared girl putting something in her ears. He then looked at her "What are you doing?!" he asked/shouted at her.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:24 am

Akarui stepped in front of Ren. "She is only listening to some music. It is no need for concern i assure you" She thought quickly, trying not to upset the hot tempered Espada.

Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:33 am

Luckly Ren had the volume on low and heard/saw what happened. "I'm sorry!" she apoligized quickly takking out the earbuds. She didn't see any harm in what she did but apparently the Blue-hiared Espada did.

"You trying to pick a fight,girl?" Grimmjow dirrected the question to Akariu as the flexed his right hand. (Like what Inuyasha does.)
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:42 am

Akarui bowed low once more as she spoke "No sir."

Ulquiorra hardly suppressed a snort as Akarui called Grimmjow 'sir'. He turned away from the spectacle.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Grimmjow chuckled, "Good thing your smart. If you were to try to fight me you'd end up dead. Best know your place quickly Arrancar." he said to the female Arrancars.

Ren watched as Ulquiorra walked off. Once she heard what Grimmjow had said she spoke up, "Just because we are Arrancar doesn't mean that you can walk over us. We are all the same are we not?" she asked the Espada.

Ooc: Here is a link for Ulquiorra: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Ulquiorra_Cifer The post isn't bad just a little thought on how he acts and other things.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Gin walks into the room. "Personally, I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Ren went tense again slowly turning her head to see Gin Ichimaru. "G-g-g. Master Gin ichimaru." she stuttered. She quickly bowed in respect. What is he doing here? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:53 am

(Yea i know i'm failing really bad >> I'll try and do it better)

Akarui nudged Ren "Don't get yourself into any unnecessary trouble." she warned. As Gin appeared in the room she fought the urge to back away in fear. "Hello Ichimaru-sama" she murmured.

Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:26 am

"Hello uh.." the annoying smile goes away then reappears, "Hello Grimmjow, Ulquiorra."

ooc: He just totally ignored you guys XD He doesnt even know your names!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next