Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning to Las Noches

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

Returning to Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Shizu walked through the garganta into Las Noches. She had taken a shorter route so as not to run into many other arrancar. Shizu clutched her right arm with her left hand as she darted around looking for a place just to rest for a while without some random arrancar appearing.

Shizu found herself a nice corner and sat down, still clutching her injured arm. It wasn't useless, but it still hurt, not that she would say anything if anyone asked.
Instead of getting angry at losing the battle, she began to analyze what she had discovered about Raitoningu's bankai.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:37 pm

"Hey. Yo. What are you doing over here?" Akarui stood, quite literally, towering over the other Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Shizu blinked and looked up at the Arrancar. She had seen Akarui a few times before, but had never actually spoken to her, or learned her name.
"Thinking...."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:42 pm

"Akari wait for me!! Shizu what happened?!" Ren asked in a panic. She ran over to her frien in worry, which was highly unlike the other Arrancar. "What did you do get into a fight with a hord of Menos?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Before Ren ran up, Akarui had seated herself beside Shizu, holding out a hand and saying "My names Akarui. Call me Akari if you want. I honestly couldn't care less" she cracked a grin and that was when Ren had come stampeding in. She sweat dropped, hand still in mid air
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Shizu watched Akarui with her bright blue eyes as she sat down next to her and introduced herself, she had been about to reply when Ren appeared.

"It's only a few scratches..." she replied quietly, deciding to ignore Akarui's outstretched hand.
And if it were Menos, they'd all be dead right now. she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Ren looked at Shizu's arm which looked pretty banged up. "A few scratches my foot! You need to get that checked out." she said. Ren was worried for her friend, again really out of character for an Arrancar. Ren walked over to Shizu's uninjored side and went to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:55 pm

"Jeez, calm down Ren! If she says it's only scratches I'm sure she can put up with it." Akarui had faith that this Arrancar was tough enough to handle her injury. "Anyway, there aren't many Arrancar doctors" she said sarcastically
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:13 pm

"No. What I need to do is tell Ulquiorra-sama about the new Captain of the 5th Division."
She had made this decision a few seconds ago, whilst Akarui had been making her sarcastic comment. Shizu got to her feet, trying to ignore the pain in her arm and started slowly walking back to wherever Ulquiorra spent his spare time.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:38 am

"New Captain of 5th Squad? Aizen may be surprised about that. I don't even know where Ulquiorra-sama is. Why are you reporting that to Ulquiorra-sama Shizu?" Ren asked the Arrancar as she decided that she would be ok. The main question in Ren's head was, "Why does Shizu need to see Ulquiorra-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:04 pm

"Well I don't know about you two, but i'm starving. Then again when am i not?" she laughed, stretching as she stood. "Anyway, let's hope this new captain has some game. I'm tired of the same old same old"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Shizu stopped for a second. That's right, Ren didn't even know yet. When they had first met, Ren had challenged Grimmjow to a fight, so she hadn't had chance to tell her that she was one of Ulquiorra's fraccion yet.
"He's probably reading a book somewhere... or something. I don't know what Ulquiorra-sama does in his spare time. I've just gotta find him." [Lol Tenshi. I had to say it XD]
Before she started walking again, she answered Akarui with a simple, "I'll eat later."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:29 am

Ren thought for a moment, "Maybe Ulquiorra-sama is in the Library. We could try there." Ren put in as she also stretched flinching at her sore shoulder. I must of slept on it wrong or something. she thought. "I waunder what kinds of books Ulquiorra-sama reads?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:19 am

A mischevious glint came into Akarui's eyes. "I bet their sappy romances" she sniggered, clutching her sides in a futile attempt to quell her laughter
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 am

Shizu didn't much care for Akarui's new comment.. nor what types of book Ulquiorra actually did read. She just carried on walking, though this time, towards the library like Ren had suggested.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:26 am

"I highly dout Ulquiorra-sama would read those kinds of books. Perhase Poetry?" Ren guessed and followed Shizu to the Library.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:31 am

At having her joke shot down without even so much as a chuckle, Akarui's pride wasn't feeling too good. She slipped off to the dining area where she could brood on her own xD
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:33 am

Shizu just shrugged and continued the journey in silence. She wished she had high speed regeneration, like Ulquiorra. At least then she'd look a bit more presentable and not covered in cuts and bruises.

They reached the library and Shizu began to look around to see if espada cuatro was here.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:36 am

Ren walked in behind Shizu, "Do you se him? Maybe we should split up and look for him." she suggested looking aroung for the 4th Espada.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:39 am

"Wait. It looks like that's him over there."
Shizu pointed to an arrancar on the other side of the library. He had his back facing them, but from Shizu's position, the clothing and body size and structure seemed to match Ulquiorra.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:48 am

Ren tilted her head, "Are you sure? Ulquiorra-sama would have sensed us and could of appeired right behind us without even knowing it." she said pointing behind her. He really can do that without us knowing. I would be funny/scary if he did. she thought giggleing softly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:50 am

"Maybe he doesn't care because we're his fraccion?" she replied, walking over to the other side of the library.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:00 am

Ren stopped while following Shizu, "What do you mean "we're"? Arn't you a new Arrancar?" she asked totally confused.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:02 am

"I wouldn't say a new arrancar." she replied, still not really answering Ren's question.
"Ulquiorra-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:22 am

"Yes?" the Espada sat in his chair, nestled into a corner of the Library with a rather large book open in his lap. Truth be told he really wasn't taking in any of the literature before him-though some of that could be due to the fact that arrancar were tramping through here all day. As his cold voice with only a hint of inquiry echoed around the somewhat quiet room, he was straining his mind as to who these two Arrancar were. With a sudden epiphany he remembered these two to be new fraccione of his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Las Noches   Returning to Las Noches Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning to Las Noches
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next