Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Ren sat at the top of the roof of Los Noches looking at the moon. I waonder what we will do today or tonight. It's hard to tell with the moon always out. Ren sighed, "Why can't we just get a clock for this place?" she asked while laying on her back.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:38 am

Ren anime fell. He just tottaly ignored us!! Then again why would Ichimaru-san greet us? We know of him but he doesn't know us. she thought. "My name is Ren Zugaikotsu. It is an honor to meet you Ichimaru-san." Ren said while getting up and bowing once again.

"Hello Fox-Face." Grimmjow said not really caring about Gin's sudden apiarance.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:42 am

Akarui's jaw dropped. Her eye twitched. Ignored! She made a 'hmph' and turned a bit, arms crossed over her chest.

Ulquiorra nodded to Gin, murmuring a hello.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:22 am

"So what is everyone doing here?" ((No seriously, what is. Everyone doing here? Oh and check this out!ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:38 am

(Ren's face -_-') "There was a meeting Ichimaru-san." Ren said trying to be respectful. Grimmjow just grunted and leaned back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:06 am

"Oh," Gin's face straightens out, "Nobody tells me anything."
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:42 am

Akarui gritted her teeth to stop herself from muttering 'I wonder why' in a sarcastic tone. "I mean no disrespect, but shall we begin the meeting?" the arrancar asked in the politest way she knew.

Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:01 am

Ren leaned against the wall looking around. "Are we supposed to get assigned to one of you guys as a Fraccione?" she asked.

Grimmjow just gave a board look,"How are we supposed to know? Noone told us anything." he countered.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:23 am

Gin looked around without a smile, "Then why I am I here?" he turns around and starts to leave.

((He has lost all interest XD
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:24 am

"I figured you would be the one to tell us" Akarui said dryly, losing all patience.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:38 am

"Now Gin you know the reason that we are all here." a voice came from above them. Ren felt an icy chill go down her spine. Slowly she turned to the Throne in the room. Standing there was Sosuke Aizen the leader of the Espada. Grimmjow just stood where he was but looked at Aizen in shock. "Lord Aizen." he said horsely.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:21 am

Akarui stood stone still, in shock. Remembering her manners she bowed so low her nose was practically on the floor and murmured softly "It is an honor to be in your presence Lord Aizen."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:40 am

"Hm, I do?" Gin thinks for a second not respecting Aizen like you guys did. "Nope, don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:56 am

Aizen chuckled desiding to explain, "Ren Zugaikotsu and Akarui Sukai are here to become Fracione." "It is an honor Aizen to be assigned to whoever you chose." Ren said bowing.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:34 am

Akarui didn't particularly like the idea of being under someone and having to follow commands, but it beat sitting out in the desert like terrain all of her life. "I am honored greatly" She said solemnly, making eye-contact but still staying respectful.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:08 pm

((I am pretty sure that isnt how a hollow becomes a fraccion but okay.))

"Whatever," Gin starts to leave.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:15 pm

Aizen chuckled, "Very well Gin. Ren Zugaikotsu and Akarui Sukai please step forward."he said in a kind tone. Ren did as she was told. Grimmjow merly yawned.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:19 am

Akarui was a tad nervous now. Keeping her gaze steady, she took a large step forward. She stopped next to Ren and waited for Aizen's actions.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:27 am

"Ren shall be Ulquiorra's Fracione, and Akarui shall be Grimmjow's Fracione." Aizen told the two Arrancar. Ren look over at Ulquiorra unsure of what to do. Grimmjow walked over to Akurai, "Come on I'll show you around." he said in a board tone.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:43 am

Akarui wasn't so sure about this but followed obediently.

Ulquiorra turned his head just enough to be facing Ren. He let out a 'i can't be bothered to deal with you' sigh and turned to face the exit. "I suppose you'll need to know where everything is and who's who."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Grimmjow turned his head slightly, "So how long have you been an Arrancar?" he asked not really caring.

"Hai Ulquiorra-sama." Ren said and followed Ulquiorra out into the white halls of Los Noches.

Aizen just sat there in his throne, Waunder what will happen next. he thought calmly with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:15 pm

"Uh.. About two years i guess. It's hard to keep track of time in this place" She said, a slight smirk creeping onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:43 pm

"Well you get used to it."Grimmjow said.

"May I ask where are we going; Ulquiorra-sama?" Ren asked in a quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:21 pm

Akarui shrugged. "I suppose"

Ulquiorra looked at Ren from the very corner of his eye. "I suppose i'll show you about the halls." he then began walking out of the room and around a corner.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:39 am

"Uh, wait for me Ulquiora-sama!" Ren shouted running after the Espada.

"Grimmjow had entered the mess hall(I don't know if they really have one but I want one in this lol.) "And this is the Mess Hall." he said in a layed back tone.
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin
Ripple

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:49 am

'Speaaaaking of mess-hall" Akarui spoke up. "I'm starving" She knew she sounded disrespectful but she got pissed off when she was hungry and was trying to avoid that.

Ulquiorra said nothing, keeping up his pace and showing Ren the various rooms and chambers. Once he had done a rather thorough tour, he turned and in a bored tone asked; 'Any questions?'

Last edited by Ripple on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches   Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach RP- A night in Los Noches
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next