Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum Empty
PostSubject: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:40 am

Rai was walking back towards the 5th squad barracks from a meeting with the captains. Ugh...those meetings are brutal...can't they decide on anything without someone thinking differently..., he thought hanging his head. It's been some time since Hamamoto had him be the leader for 5th squad until Hina became well enough to lead or they appointed a new captain. What's with that old guy? Even when he's addressing someone else I feel as if he's staring at me..., he spat onto the ground, It's not like they could seriously be considering making me captain, Hina could easily defeat me, she's just gone psycho because of that bastard Aizen, he thought growling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:49 am

Baransugādo was laying down in the middle of the walkway, he was dead asleep and snoring.((I doubt he even knows where he is right now))
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:54 am

Sakrua was in a near by tree waiting for her Captain to come out when she noticed Baran sleeping in the street. She leapt out of the trees and stood above him her eyes not blinking. The wind blew her scarff off her head revealing what she looked like. She didn't mind this, this way the other Soul Reapers will get to know the true her, and that she was still the same Sakura they knew. What an odd place to sleep. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am

Rai looked up and saw Sakura, He almost went for his zanpakuto until he noticed who it was. He walked up and kicked Baran in the side. "Get up you lazy bum," he said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:07 am

"Uh... Nanoa-chan I don't want to do paper work..." Baron said as he went back to sleep. ((One of my friends and I did an rp where he had to do paper work with Nanoa cause she couldnt find shunsui.))
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:11 am

Ooc: Sakrua's face when Rai kicked Baran: O.O

Sakra grined that Baran was still able to sleep even after Rai kicked him in the side. With a sigh of refeaif she decided to wake up the Soul Reaper. Leaning close to his ear she shouted, "Lutenate Nanoa I found Baran!!"
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:17 am

Rai blinked boredly and watched as Sakura yelled in Baran's ear, Well that'll wake him up but I'd hate to see how he reacts to seeing her up close, he thought.

OOC: note that Rai's still a child for the most part, so he's naturally rude without meaning to be
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:23 am

Baron is un-fazed by the shout, he just keeps on snoozen on. ((His captain/mentor was Shunsui, how does he react when Nanoa finds him? I mean really))
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:28 am

Sakura then thought of something else, "Baran you'r Sake cabnet is on fire." she said in a blunt tone as she smiled. She backed upp incase the other Soul Reaper bolted up.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:33 am

Rai looked at Sakura, "Ya do know he lives off of Shunsui's sake right?" he asked shaking his head. "Destructive Art: 4 Byakurai," he said as he sent a bolt of lightning down onto the sleeping shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:37 am

"Danku," Baron pulled out a Bakudo out of the blue, as if he was awake the whole time. "Don't even try to hit me with Kido, thats like trying to beat Kenpachi or Ikkaku in an arm wrestle."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:43 am

Sakura laughed then stopped suddenly she looked behind her. "Hello Captain Zaraki." she said in a high quiet voice as if the large Captain was really behind her.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:46 am

Rai looked at Sakura as if she were crazy. "Um...from where I'm standing, bell-head isn't here," he said.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:50 am

Baron went right back to sleep. ((He firgured, screw this))
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:54 am

Sakura got upset at this, "I was trying to wake him up you foolish brat!!" she shouted.(Picture an anime vain on her head)
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:57 am

Rai stared at Sakura blankly, "Doesn't look like it worked," he said bluntly
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Sakrua growled in frustration she took out her Zanpaku-to. "Shine through the clouds, Sunaryu!" she shouted swinging her Zanpaku-to onto the sleeping Soul Reaper in atempts to wake him up. A rainbow colored Dragon appered and was heading for Baran.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Baran vanishes in a flash by the use of Shunpo, he is now leaning on the wall. "You know you could have just left me there to sleep." he said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:04 pm

"Well if there was an emergency you would of gotten trampled on." Sakura countered. She was surprised that he wasn't freaking out like some of the other Soul Reappers.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:07 pm

"If there was an emergency I would have gotten up and moved, plus they probably would have been looking for me." Baran said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Sakura lookd at Baran confused, Why would they be looking for you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:14 pm

"For my Bankai, along with other reasons." Baransugādo said, not wanting to mention status of one of the only two people who could use Illusion Kido.

((Lets wait for Rai to post next))
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Rai sighed, "In any case, both of you need to be getting back to your squads, for high ranking seats we need to set an example for our squad. Lounging around isn't a very good one," he said narrowing his eyes at Baran.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Sakura gave Rai an annoyed look, "What seat are you anyway?" she asked sheathing her Zanpaku-to.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:20 pm

"My captain is Shunsui Rai, I can't be much more of a bad example." Baransugādo said. "And I am third seat of squad 8." he said answering Sakura's question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum   Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach rp- The Child, The Monster, and The Bum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next