Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  Empty
PostSubject: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:49 am

Rai was not in a good mood as he stomped along the streets of Seireitei. He had just gotten word that Hinamori's condition had worsened unexpectedly and he couldn't tell who or what he was angry at, which only made him angrier.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:17 am

Somwhere high above the Seireitei in the Rukongai District a Garganta opened. Using sonido the Arrancar decided to have some fun. She created a single Aura Shard and shout it into the ground. Focasing hard she made the shard grow and start chacing the villagers. (Like the crystals from Pokemon movie three) She laughed as she saw them running for their lives. She was being carful not to harm anyone however some of them ran into eachother made it funny. She giggled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:25 am

Rai looked up when he felt the powerful reistu. "Perfect," he said smirking. He got out a bluetooth looking device. "All 5th squad members be on alert, a powerful ryoka has arrived. I'm going to have a little fun so don't get in my way...or I'll cut you," he said putting it away and racing towards Rukongai.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:43 am

With a small sigh the Arrancar stopped the Shards with the flick of her hand. This isn't fun anymore. she thought as she hovered above the Seireitei. Looking down she saw a Cherry Blossom tree. "It's almost that time again." she whispered saddly.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:45 am

Rai looked up at the arrancar. "So that's my opponent? What is she looking at?" he said as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:53 am

Ren sensed the SP of a Soul Reaper close by but desided to ignor it for the time being as long as they didn't bother her she would be fine. Slowly she went down closer to the tree to grab a branch of the Flowers. But unknown to her there was a person sleeping in the shade of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:58 am

Rai used shunpo and appeared on the branch the arrancar had grabbed. "Oi, how could a sweet looking girl like you have such a high reistu?" he asked as he took a closer look at her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:53 am

Ren's hair covered her eyes, "Would you please let go of my hand Soul Reaper?" she asked in a seething tone. She hated the Soul Reapers. Ever since that day when she was told that she attack one of her Soul reaper friend long ago when she was a hollow had told her that she was the one that attacked him. Ever since that day she hated the Soul Reapers.

Flashback~

Ren let out a small chuckle. "The wings are made of up of Aura Shards. So if anything Happens to one of them then I can just make another. What's it like to be a Sould Reaper?" she asked, Ren wanted to know what it was like she was sure that the Soul Reaper wanted to know what it was like to be a Hollow aswell.

She looked up at the stars, they were shiningso brightly in the night sky and the moon was shining just as brightly. Ren loved the night sky, looking at it she began to hum a song from when she was a human. "So, have you noticed anything odd, lately?" the Soul reaper asked.
"Are we talking about in general or me?" she asked Suddenly she puonced on the Soul reaper in a playful way, "If it's me your worried about I haven't changed, and I never will. We are friends -----, about that night though it felt like you were hiding something from me, But if you think you should keep it to yourself then that's ok with me" she said.

Ren opened one of her wings taking one of the "Feathers" and gave it to the Soul Reaper as a sign of friendship. He looked at it and said thanks, however his expression grew serious, "Listen, I don't know if you know this or not, but you seem to have another side to you. I don't know how to explain it, but on that day, my injuries were caused by you." the Soul reaper told her.

The Soul reapers words were muffled to Ren if she had a heart she knew it would of stopped, "Could you repeat that? I don't think I heard you right." she asked the Soul Reaper. She backed away from the Soul Reaper her eyes wide, T-this can't be true. she thought as tears formed in her eyes. "Stay away from me!!" she shouted running away taking flight into the night sky.

End Flashbak
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:04 am

"Sorry girl, but you should know we have a problem with your kind. In any case, avoiding a fight is impossible since you've entered Soul Society, you should have known that," Rai said smiling, "I'm the 3rd seat of the 5th squad of the Gotei 13, Raitoningu Yobidashi, if you live this battle, be sure to give Aizen my regards."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:16 am

"5th Squad you say? Tell me how is your Lutenent?" she asked in a quiet voice beneath the her hair her eye were filled with saddness. She jerked away her hand and backed up ready if a fight came .

Sakura was delivering some reports to her Captain when she felt high SP. What was that? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Rai's face grew serious. "Worse," is all he said then he charged at Ren.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:04 am

Ren dodged the attack and fired an Aura Shard at her opponant.

Sakura had just gotten to her Captain's office and placed the reports on his desk seeing that he wasn't there at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:54 am

Rai knocked the Aura shard aside and blinked. "Nice form, but that attack didn't have any killing intent...you're going to need that if you need to survive," he said spinning his zanpaktou in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:40 pm

"And who said that I wanted to fight anyone Soul Reaper?" Ren asked in a playful tone. The young Arrancar created several more Aura Shards and sent them flying at Rai in a playful way but with the intent to kill this time.

Sakrua was running to the location of the high SP. What is going on?! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Rai smirked has he spun his zanpaktou and drew out another to deflect the aura shards.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Ren used Sonido to get behind Rai and brought her hand down onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Rai stopped his spinning sword and blocked Ren's hand with it. "I didn't become 3rd seat to fall for something like that."
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Shiroi had been absentmindedly wandering through the Seireitei when she sensed a battle going on. She decided to investigate and almost bumped into Sakura on her way there.
"Sorry..." she blinked, realizing that she'd almost crashed into the 7th Division's Third Seat.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Sakrua skidded to a hault, "Sorry are you ok?" she asked looking at Shiroi with her purple eyes. Sensing the battle was getting more intence she started to run again, "Follow me!" she shouted.

Ren smirked as she struggled to bring her hand down, "Good this wouldn't be fun if you fell so quickly." she teased. She brought the Aura Shards together and created a large Aura shard.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:00 pm

"Hm...I guess that large crystal has the combined strength of the smaller ones?" Rai said as he leaned against one of his swords and spun the other in his hand.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:04 pm

"O-okay..." replied Shiroi, deciding not to question the third seat. She dashed after Sakura, hoping that this battle wouldn't destroy half the Seireitei like most others did.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Ren laughed, "You are smarter then you look soul Reaper." she said as she leapt back and fired her Aura Shard at Rai as a distraction and used her Cero( Picture Pakia's Spacial Rend* but there are four one Cero for four fungers.)

Sakura had a badd feeling that somthing was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Raishen

Raishen

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:50 am

"Nice move," Rai said as he grabbed the end of the Arua shard and used it to deflect the ceros, "But I'm not even started. Spark!..." Rai slammed the hilts of his swords together as they glowed brightly. Each grew twice its length as Rai began spinning the pole shaped light at a high enough speed to create the illusion of it being a disk. He then slammed one side onto the ground as the light dispersed, revealing a double bladed scythe taller than himself in front of him, "...Burakkuraitoningu!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:22 pm

As they grew closer to the scene, Shiroi sighed, noticing the multiple explosions that seemed to be coming from the battle.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:20 pm

"What is going on?" Sakura asked feeling the air get tense.

Ren flinched at the release of the Third Seats Zanpaku-to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi    Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach battle Ren Zugaikostu vs. Raitoningu Yobidashi
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next