Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The cat returns to the Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ren was already out of her release form. She had returned from the World of the Living after her battle with two Soul Reapers. The Arrancar was clutching her bleeding shoulder and her stomach which had started bleeding. "Darn it. I need to get this bleeding to stop." she fussed.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:50 am

"Instead of reading, why don't you take that walk you said would help your stiff muscles earlier." suggested Shizu. Despite what some arrancar would think, the library was not one of Shizu's favourite places in Las Noches and she'd rather not spend more time than necessary searching its dark isles.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:34 am

"Good point. I'll read it later." Ren said walking through the books and out to the roof of Las Noches. She laughed, "Come on Shizu!!" she said using Sonido to get to the roof.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:37 am

"Isn't using Sonido... practically cheating?" she muttered to herself as she followed Ren up onto the rooftop of Las Noches. Shizu loved the view from up here. Surrounded by the darkness of the eternal night, the moon seemed to take on an eerie glow.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:24 am

"I wish this place had stars; we hardly ever get a mission from Ulquiorra-sama. He's always on mission for Aizen." Ren said sitting on the edge of the roof. She looked out to the desert trying to look for anything interesting.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:28 am

Shizu shrugged, "I quite like the peace. It's better than being sent out all the time on missions."
The arrancar slowly walked over to where Ren was sat and stood next to her, staring up at the crescent moon.
"But I don't think Las Noches needs stars. We just need to learn to appreciate the beauty in what we already have."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:38 am

"I didn't mean all of ther missions just so we don't get bord out of our minds you know? And your right this place doesn't need anything else."Ren said laying down on her back looking at the moon. "I just don't trust Aizen for some reason. I mean he betrayed the Soul Reaper's hwo do we know he won't betray the Espada?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:43 am

"I never said I trusted Aizen. In fact, I don't trust anyone."
Shizu didn't stop to think about her choice of words, because if she was completely honest with herself... perhaps it was actually true.
Of course, respect and admiration for your superior didn't mean you had to trust them. Such was the case when it came to Ulquiorra. As an espada, you could never truly know what he might be planning.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:49 am

Ren looked at her fellow arrancar with small shock. She has that right. but she could at least give them a chance. Ren thought. "I keep thinking about when I was alive. I was mostly on my own, no one wanted me around because I could sense Aura. That's why I'm trying to find a book about it." Ren said explaining a little bit about her past.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:58 am

Shizu just nodded acknowledge what she had said.
"Most of the memories I have from when I was alive are vague and incomprehensible."

She then fell silent again and stared at the moon. Her bright blue eyes seemed almost to admire it's faint glow, despite it being eternally fixed there in the night sky for all to see whenever they wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:04 am

Ren thought for a moment, she never had any friends not even the foster kids she was with. "Did you know what you wanted to do in the futre? At any time dead or alive. If this place wasn't here I'm not sure if I would want to go onliving my life." she said.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:09 am

"Not really." she replied bluntly. Shizu sat down next to Ren and began making shapes out of the feathers she used for her attacks. With a slight flick of her wrist the shape changed from just a spherical flurry of black into what looked like a fish, leaping and swimming through the air.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Ren watched the feather for a minute and decided to askshizu from two days ago. "When are we going to spar?" she asked her comerad. She want to see wHich of them was stronger and it would be a good practice.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:46 pm

Shizu shrugged as she changed the shape of the swirling feathers to that of the stars, they changed angles gently every so often to make it look like they were twinkling against the black of the sky.
"Its up to you."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Ren smirked. "Heh. I've been ready i was just waiting for you." she said as she stretched her arms. She got up and started to walk back into Los Noches, and looked back. She was waundering who would emerge victorios.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Shizu continued to create shapes with her feathers, seemingly indifferent about battling Ren. It was almost insulting, the way she didn't seem to care.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Ren nearly fell over due to Shizu ijnoring her, "Come on Shizuko." she said not fully realizing her small mistake. Ren left for the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:05 pm

"Shizu...ko?" she whispered, getting to her feet. She wondered where the 'ko' had come from. It changed the meaning of her name from just 'Quiet' to 'Quiet child'... but that can't have been why she said it... could it?
Shizu shrugged and used Sonido to get herself to the training ground in a quick, almost effortless way. She then picked herself a temporary seat. Ironically, it was the ledge she had sat on when Ren and Grimmjow had battled here a while back.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:19 pm

By the time Ren had gotten to the Training Grounds Shizu was already there. "I need to start using Sonido from now on." she muttered to herself. She went into her battle stance ready for anything that would come her way.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:23 pm

"You took your time," she commented, her voice once again devoid of all emotion. She kept her seat, as if waiting for Ren to do something to start the sparring match.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:06 pm

"Didn't mean to keep you waiting Shizu." Ren said as she used Sonido to get in close to Shizu. When she was close enough she aimed to kick Shizu on the side of the head.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:11 pm

She raised her hand and a cluster of razor sharp feathers materialized to block the kick.
"Try again." she replied. The way she spoke was almost melancholic, but it was obvious it was meant to antagonize the other arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Ren growled in frustration. She had forgotten that Shizu could use those feathers to protect her. Well two can play at that game. she thought. She hopped back and landed on the air to keep at Shizu's eye level and created her Aura Shards. Ren still struggled abit with the Aura mainly because she didn't know much about it. She sent a few of the sharp shards at the Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:26 pm

With another swift hand movement, Shizu's feathers created almost identically shaped and sized shards, though they were jet black and weren't actually Aura. They were just multiple feathers clustered together, some so tiny they appeared to form the edges of the shards. Each and every feather that made up the copy was deadly sharpened.
Shizu used the copies to counter the shards Ren sent towards her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Ren watch Shizu use her feather's with style and such ease. Wish I could do that. she thought as she sent a large Aura Shard at Shizu. Just as it was heading for the female Arrancar it had shattered into tiny peices. "What in the world?"Ren gasped the only thing she could see was a chain.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:46 pm

The arrancar had raised her hand again, as if to block the oncoming Aura Shard, but then the chain had appeared. Shizu didn't seem to react to the unwelcome interruption, other than to put her arm back down by her side. She didn't even turn to look at the rude Espada.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cat returns to the Night   The cat returns to the Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The cat returns to the Night
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next