Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surfers at Nixon High

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Kyle skidded up to the side door of Nixon High on his roller blades. He sat down on the bench and took off his blades and replaced them with his sneakers. As he was doing so he rubbed his eyes to stay awake. He walked inside the school and started heading towards his locker. The school was still relatively empty, most of the busses hadn't shown up yet.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:22 pm

"Alright alright," he said, "but may I remind both of you that I am the only one out of the three of us who has a girlfriend or has the courage to talk to someone they like." he said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Jame rolled his eyes. " Don't be so defensive bro" James finished up the last of his nachos and crushed up the plastic container and shot it basket ball style at the trash can only to have to walk over and toss it in cause it missed. " Alright bro she dropped you a fake number or you'd actually get'm" James asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Colette just shot Kyle a look and then finished her pretzel.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:01 pm

"Haha," Kyle said, "So what are we going to do next?" he asked, personally he was done with surfing for the day.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:02 pm

" I don't know." James shrugged. " I don't feel like going home wanna catch a movie?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:15 pm

"Sure, sounds good to me!" Colette answered. Then, she remembered something. "It'll have to be sorta quick though, because Jonny De- Uh! I mean-!" Colette started to say. "We....... have company tonight and my parents want me to be there." she sighed, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Kyle gulped down a large amount of soda before speaking, "Were you about to say Jonny Depp?" he asked her. He winced from the pain of drinking too much soda at once.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:15 pm

" Oh please she wouldn't be meeting Jonny Depp." James said not too smart alekish. " yeah so let's catch a movie what ya wanna see? the avengers?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:21 am

¨Oh man, you bet I do!" Colette replied. She was extremely grateful to James for saving her butt in that situation, and she breathed a smallnsigh of relief. Plus, she really wanted to see The Avengers.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:10 am

"Alright sure," Kyle said, "I am not that much of a fun when it comes to comics but what the hey."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:17 am

"Alright, can't wait to see the good old captain beat down random guys!" James said and he headed off to the movie with the others.

~~A good hour or two latter~~~

"Puny god! Man I love hulk." James laughed as he walked out of the theater.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:28 am

"It was AWESOME! I still can't wait for Prometheus to come out, though. It'll be a great movie!" Colette buzzed excitedly. ".......It would be better if I didn't have to fly all the way to Hollywood to see it, though......." she mumbled, unaware of her slip-up.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:31 am

Kyle coughed up the piece of popcorn he just tossed into his mouth, "Did you say Hollywood?" he aske.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:38 am

" I wish I could go to Hollywood!" James exclaimed " Be awesome, can't believe I've lived in California my whole life and never been there." He complained now that he thought of it the only other place he'd ever gone for just the sake of vacation or going there was disney land in florida.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:45 am

"It's nothing special. I've been there so many times the place makes me sick." Colette grumbled, shrugging.

"WAIT, NO!" Colette exclaimed in an outburst of embarrasment. "What I was meaning to -I mean-what I was trying to say-!" she stuttered. "I-I have to get home- FOR DINNER!" she shouted, flustered, as she ran twoards her house.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:49 am

"Uh..." Kyle said, "Yea I got to go too, need to get some physics homework done." he said walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:52 am

James blinked. " and then there was one." He shrugged and went into the bathroom waited a few minutes went out and went into another movie and watched that one and then repeated the process for a while.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:07 am

--TIME SKIP next morning, World History class--

Colette was sitting in her classroom the next morning, writing furiously in her black norebook. A spark of insparation had her full attention as she sat and wrote.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:21 am

"Get some inspiration Colette?" Kyle asked walking into the classroom.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:23 am

"Shhh she's in the zone man." James laugh watching Colette write so fast he was afraid she might light fire to the paper.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Colette bit her lip as she strained to try and get everything on paper. She wrote faster and faster, her brow furrowing as she wrote furiously. Suddenly, she dropped her pencil and streched herself out.

"Aaaaaaand...... There it goes." she sighed, her insparation replaced with a headache and a strong bout of writer's block.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:53 am

"Congrats," Kyle said, "I would have timed it but I got here half way through," he joked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:23 am

" Least ya got some of it on paper better then nothing." James said looking on the bright side of things, he'd never understand writing and how Colette could manage to actually write for fun.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:28 am

"Yeah, although unfortunately at the cost of another wipeout." Colette mused as she read through what she had written, tapping at a huge, fresh, purple bruise on the dead-center of her forehead. "Not to mention the stupid alley gangs hitting on me...... AGAIN. It's like they can tell my family is r..... ri......... right down the street." Colette stuttered in a panic, almost admitting to her family's finacial status.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:36 am

"Well that must get annoying," Kyle said, "I could have swore she started to say rich," he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surfers at Nixon High
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next