Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surfers at Nixon High

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Kyle skidded up to the side door of Nixon High on his roller blades. He sat down on the bench and took off his blades and replaced them with his sneakers. As he was doing so he rubbed his eyes to stay awake. He walked inside the school and started heading towards his locker. The school was still relatively empty, most of the busses hadn't shown up yet.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:42 pm

"I didn't get caught," Kyle said, "Mr. Zion got caught... And I agree we deserve an explanation."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Colette stopped for a moment. She just looked at the ground, gritting her teeth and clenching her fists. She looked like she was about to cry. Or explode.

"WELL, ITS NOT REALLY SOMETHING I WANT TO RELIVE..... AGAIN!" Colette screamed, then ran inside her house and slammed the door shut. Hard.

"Colette? Is something wro- Oh, hello! I didn't realize we had more guests!" said a lady who was dressed in fancy attire. She looked nothing like Colette, with black hair and green eyes. "Actually, from the looks of you two.... I take it your Colette's two school friends, aren't you? Pleasure to meet you! I'm Colette's mother!" the woman smiled. "Speaking of my daughter, was she just over here? I could have sworn I heard her voice..."

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:07 pm

" Um.." Was all James managed at first the fact she hand only finished half bandaging him was awkward to say the least but the fact she ran off and then her mom instantly came. " Yeah she was, um nice to meet you miss Fiori" I guess? James added in his head.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:15 am

"Oh this is giong to be fun," Kyle muttered to himself, he then stepped forward and shook Ms. Fiori's hand, "Nice to meet you Ms. Fiori, I'm Kyle and this is James. Collete just ran inside for a minute to get something."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:43 am

"Hmm, odd.... I wonder what it could be....." Mrs. Fiori pondered solomnly. "She's been having such a hard time since we adopted her, I don't know what to do. She puts on a brave face but..... I know that inside, she isn't completely over everything...."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:47 am

James raised an eyebrow. " Oh really she isn't? She seems so happy at school." James said trying to reassure her mother that everything was okay last thing he wanted was for her to go up to her that was always the most annoying thing to him. The comment on adoption did peek his interest though be he really didn't want to get in to it with her mother.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:50 am

"Yea she's fine," Kyle said, "She's one of the brightest in our class, academics and spirit wise." he grabbed another finger sandwich, "Now she never really talks about you and Mr. Fiori that much. What exactly do you two do?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:20 am

"Nice to meet you both!" Mrs. Fiori smiled.
"Thats good to hear, but.... Like I said, she has a very good brave face. Not many people can see through, and not many people realize what a toll her former life has on her today, and whats worse is she really hates discussing it." Mrs. Fiori sighed sadly, but then perked up when she heard Kyle's question.
"Ah, good question! My husband owns and runs a supply industry, whereas I myself am a very renowned fashion designer.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:30 pm

" Oh well that must be real nice work." James said he had found the whole gated off mansion, garden thing kind of imtimadating now that he was standing here talking to the lady who owned it. Just breaking in and scaling the building wasn't much, but talking to the the person who lived in it made it completely different for some reason, that and the fact James was already really bad at talking to people older then him.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:00 am

"Well thats nice," Kyle said, "Both of them are good industries. So you said Colette was adopted? Could you tell us about that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Colette's mother frowned. "Well, honestly I can only tell you the basic story. You see, both Colette's birth parents were found dead one day, and after that she got stuck in a string of horrid foster homes. After that, she finally was taken in by a single foster mother who cared for her like she was her own child, but something went wrong and she ended up dying right in front of Colette's eyes. After that, it was back to the foster homes until we came along and adopted her permanently." she explained. "If you really want the full story, you'll have to ask her yourselves. She went inside, most likely to her room. You can go try to find her if you want, the household staff will help you."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:56 pm

James blinked. " We're talking about Colette right?" He said his lip quivered making his words shake. " you know the one that likes to surf and goes to movies with us, write in her note books whenever she gets inspiration? That girl? " He said looking at Kyle for confirmation. There's no way she's really been threw that is there? He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:41 am

Kyle was silent during the story Colette's mother was telling. "Come on James," he said, "Lets go find Colette." He turned to walk towards the house, "It was nice meeting you," he said to Colette's mom.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:59 am

"It was nice meeting you boys too!" Colette's mother called. As she looked up at the house, however, she noticed something odd on the very top floor. "That's odd. All of Colette's shades are drawn." she observed.

Meanwhile, within Colette's room, everything was dark. You could almost feel the emotions of different time periods in her life swirling around in the darkness. And sitting right in front of one of the windows was a shadowy figure.....
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:46 pm

" Kyle, don't mention anything, nothing about it at all bro I mean it." He warned Kyle, if she's really been threw all that then i'm not going to be the one to have her think about it again ever. James decided he did more than decide he pledged that he would never put her threw that past again everything would be okay for Colette now, everything would be happy she deserved it after all.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:56 pm

"You think I would bring this up?" he commented to James as they walked into the house. He asked one of the servants where Colette's room was and they were pointed in the correct direction. Kyle then started walking towards the direction indicated.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:26 am

Colette sat on her window seat with her knees curled up underneath her chin, staring out at the estate grounds through a half-drawn curtain with a blank stare in her eyes. She wasn't crying or angry in the slightest. In fact, she looked devoid of all emotions whatsoever. She reached up and began to add small braids to her hair slowly. She always seemed to have a few in her hair.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:32 pm

James dragged his feet as Kyle was the one that wanted to talk to colette if he had been here alone and heard that he would have left. He wasn't even sure if he could keep a straight face seeing colette in her own room for the first time. A half grin sprayed across James face it turned out to be self mocking as he thought to himself and we thought we were her friends and we never noticed even for a second that she was living with this it's almost laughable how stupid we are. He thought his eyes would be teary for a second but shook his head if she's held back her tears for years I can hold them back for a few minutes in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Kyle found Colette's room easily with the directions from the workers at the house, "Here we go," he said as he opened the door. "Yo Colette you got some explaining to do," he loudly as he walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Colette didn't seem to acknowledge her friends entering the room. She just continiue to stare blankly out the window. Eventually, however, her blank state started to warp and become one of sadness as she started to look back on her life. With her back turned to the rest of the room, however, it was almost impossible to see her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surfers at Nixon High
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7