Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surfers at Nixon High

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Kyle skidded up to the side door of Nixon High on his roller blades. He sat down on the bench and took off his blades and replaced them with his sneakers. As he was doing so he rubbed his eyes to stay awake. He walked inside the school and started heading towards his locker. The school was still relatively empty, most of the busses hadn't shown up yet.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:07 am

Colette started to stand up as the wave propelled her and her board forward. The breeze felt wonderful against her skin and face as she glided along. "Just don't wipe out!" she called to her friends with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:24 am

"Heh, do I ever?" Kyle said as his own wave came and picked him up and he began to ride with his friends.

--Cue Time Skip of about an hour(Imaging a wave coming across the "screen"--

Kyle slowed down his paddle as he went back out into the water and got off his board to avoid being picked up by a wave, "Hey do you guys know how long its been?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:26 am

James flipped off a wave grabbing his board and spinning three sixty he hadn't perfected the trick and ending up wiping out when he surfaced he looked at Kyle. " I don't know an hour maybe two?" He guessed.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:32 am

"Hey, I thought a told you not to wipe out a while ago!" Colette laughed, teasing her friend as she rolled in gracefully with the wave.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:37 am

"An hour sounds a bit more plausible," Kyle said, "And I haven't wiped out yet!" he responded to Colette. He then took a look towards the beach and saw a girl with red hair wading in the water. "But I might be about to..." he said. He got back on his board and rode a wave towards where the girl was.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:41 am

" Hey I can't help I'm out practice, I haven't been surfering if forever." He said climbing back onto his board. He saw Kyle start to head off to the red headed girl. " OH man watch him crash and burn!" He laughed telling Colette
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:49 am

" I think he has a chance....." Colette mused. "Hey, while he goes and flirts with flame head over there, wanna go get a snack or a drink? I'm a little peckish right now." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:02 am

" Abosolutely I'm starved!" James said and stared to paddle in still looking over at Kyle and waiting for the rejection. " Let's get something for lover boy too." James said.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:12 am

Kyle carefully rode the wave so that he got closer to the girl. Then once he got close enough he made the most accidental and painfull looking wipe out he could make, making sure to not hit the girl. He miscalculated though and when he hit the water he actually slightly hurt is back. "Woah!" he shouted as he fell into the water. The girl then came over to see if he was okay. The two then began to talk and decided to go get something to eat.

OoC: I don't feel like doing the whole conversation right now, but this girl will come in again soon enough.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:22 am

"Pffft, what a ham!" Colette laughed as she saw Kyle's little "performance" go down. "C'mon, James, let's get to the snack bar before the lines get long. My treat." she continiued to laugh as she grabbed her water-proof wallet from a zipper-lined pocket in her wetsuit.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:28 am

'Thanks!" he said as Colette offered to pay he himself being broke normally never ate when they went out surfering and he'd normally feel guilty for taking money but colette was a close friend and they'd bought stuff from the surf shop and covered each other's tabs so often he really hadn't cared about it i n a while. . " man look he didn't get shot down yet." James commented sounding half impressed.

Last edited by zashonfire on Mon May 28, 2012 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:53 am

Kyle was walking out the water with the girl, Kimberly. "So where do you go to school?" he asked her. "I go to Blixon Prep," she said, "And what about you?" she asked. "Oh a prep school, well aren't you just special," Kyle joked. "I go to Nixon High School, nothing special," he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:01 am

"He's totally hamming it up over there, I know it." Colette responded to James. "Yo, we're next in line." she warned him, giving him a small jab in the ribs with her elbow. She waited for him to place his order first, her naturally curteous and often quiet/shy nature kicking in.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:04 am

"Oh!" He said reacting to her he turned to the consessions women. " Hey can I get some nachos?" He asked still stealing glances over at Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:18 am

"No, I'm serious, they draw all over me." Kyle said, "And everytime there is something new on me." Kimberly laughed, "God thats horrible, and they seriously use permanent markes?!" "Yes they really do," Kyle said. He then took another sip of his soda, "Its not funny!" he said as Kimberly kept laughing.

OoC: I know he's lying about the permanent markers, but most guys exaggerate a little bit
XD
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:38 am

"I'll take a Coke and a soft pretzel, please." Colette said with a smile as she held out a bill. The casheer began to get Colette change, but she stopped her. "Keep the change, it's no problem." she told her cheerily. The woman looked suprized by this, but made no comment aside from a ver happy "Thank you!". Colette nodded, still smiling, and took her order from the counter as soon as it was done. She waited for James to get his food before leaving.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:40 am

James swiped his nachos and started to head to a bench that was on the edge of the beach facing the street. " Hey let's sit over here." James said to Colette.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:47 am

"Alright then!" Colette responded happily while walking over and taking a seat next to him. "It's a really nice day out, huh?" she commented as she broke a good peice off of her pretzel. Instead of eating it herself, however, she offered it to James. "Want a peice?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:49 am

" Nah I hate pretzels." He said which was true he remember when he was little and his sister used to force feed him them he laughed remembering. " Oh man, i remember something my sisters used to do." He must have sounded kinda dumb laughing over a pretzel he realized but he really didn't care that much.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:54 am

"So your an artist?" Kyle asked. "Yup, I work in a wide range of stuff. Pencils, Oils, Paints, even chalk," Kimberly said. "Wow, thats pretty cool. Not many kids at my schools are artists," he said, "Do you ever do any portraits?" he asked. "Occasionaly, why?" Kimberly asked with a small smile on her face. "Maybe you could do one of me some time." Kyle said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:56 am

"What did they do to you?1" Colette laughed along, popping the peice of pretzel in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:03 am

" When I was little my sisters used to force feed me pretzels." He laughed. " It was pretty funny they'd hide it in other food to get me to eat it."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:57 am

Kimberly's phone buzzed indicating a text, when she checked she sent a quick response. "Hey, I'm sorry but I got to go. My parents are yelling at me about something." she said. "Alright thats fine," Kyle said, "So could I call you sometime?" he asked. "You better," she said, she then pulled out a pen and wrote down her number on Kyle's arm. "Alright thanks," Kyle said, "See you soon." "Yea, see ya," Kimberly said as she walked away. As she walked away Kyle stood up and started walking over to the others. As he did he pulled out his phone and entered Kimberly's number before it got washed away.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:09 am

James had seen Kyle get the red headed girl's digits and when he started walking over he put two of his fingers in a loop and made a loud whistling noise. " woooooo lover boy got digits huh!?" He shouted to Kyle.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:53 am

"A regular Bassanio, if I may say so myself!" Colette shouted as well. "Tell your little Portia I said Hey!" she added, laughing so hard she lost her breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surfers at Nixon High
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next