Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surfers at Nixon High

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Kyle skidded up to the side door of Nixon High on his roller blades. He sat down on the bench and took off his blades and replaced them with his sneakers. As he was doing so he rubbed his eyes to stay awake. He walked inside the school and started heading towards his locker. The school was still relatively empty, most of the busses hadn't shown up yet.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:43 am

"wow wait how long have these punks been hitting on you?" He asked raising an eyebrow this was the first time he'd heard of this. James really didn't like the sound of that or the thought of some random gangsters hitting on Colette
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:56 am

"FOREVER. Like, everytime I ride past them on my way to school. It's so annoying I wanna puke, and honestly, it's scary too." Colette admitted. "All the time , I'm afraid they might pull a gun on me and kidnap me or something dumb like that."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:58 am

"Why would they kidnap you?" Kyle asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:03 am

" yeah?" James asked and then thought of something. " Want us to walk you to your house see if they lay off?" He said it almost naturally like it would be normal but then realized something he had never been to her house before whenever they hung out it was at his or kyle's place.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:12 am

"That woul make me feel saf- I mean NO! NOOOO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! I-I'll be fine, don't worry. Just please, DON'T EVER FOLLOW ME HOME!" Colette exclaimed in a nervous rage. She didn't want anybody to know about where she lived, and if people were to compare her to her parents it would be a dead giveaway to her adoption, which she had worked so hard to hide.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Kyle didn't say anything, "Well you most likely won't be getting your wish," he thought to himself. He was already formulating a plan in his head.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:23 am

"Ugh, I just hope we don't get any pop-quizzes today." Colette sighed. "At least, not like tne other day when we did. That Pre-Calc one was awful."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:31 am

" Pop quizzes are the worst!!" James agreed. " Doesn't that go against school to have a random quiz like isn't the point suppose to be to be able to prepare yourself?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:32 am

"No..." Kyle said shaking his head, "No it really isnt..."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:04 am

Colette just laughed a little at her friend's antics.

--TIME SKIP: End of the Day--

"Ohhh man, am I glad the day is over." Colette said as she streched herself out. "Well actually, not really. I have to be home today for....... SOMETHING." Colette quickly corrected herself before she said something she'd regret. "See ya guys later!" she called as she scooped up her backpack and ran out the door.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:15 am

" Wow she's really jumpy." James said turning to Kyle he was standing next to him in the main hallway she had rushed out so fast she had reached the door before James had time to say good bye. " you know what's up with her?" James asked Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:18 am

"Not a clue," he said, "But come on, we're following her." He grabbed his backpack and skateboard and started to follow Colette.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:24 am

Colette was already pounding the pedals of her beloved bike as James and Kyle were talking about her. "Gotta get home and change clothes...... The party has already started by now........." she thought to herself as she sped home, even faster than she normally rode.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:35 am

James hopped on his own skateboard and followed along he figured he might as well. " Wait are we seriously stalking Colette to her house?" James asked not believing it.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:04 am

"Well have you ever seen her house?" he asked as he started riding, try to keep up with Colette but still keep a safe distance.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:30 am

Colette rode for a while, made a few turns, then stopped in front of a large gate. She hit the buzzer on a callbox just next to the gate repeatedly in a panic until finally a voice came over the intercom.

"Yess. Who is this?"
"Alfred! It's me! You gotta let me in, I'm late!" Colette responded in a rush.
"Of course, Ms. Fiori. Gates Open."

At that, the gates swung open and Colette pedaled furiously inside, leaving the gates to shut behind her.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:47 am

James kick a quick mid air turn to make, be able to make a sharp turn as Colette did. " well no.." James said scratching the back of his head as he realized he never met her parents either.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:49 am

"Exactly," he said, "We know practically nothing about her." He saw he go into the large gates and stopped outside of them as they closed, "Is this where she lives?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 am

Colette quickly changed and then ran outside to join her mother's garden party out on the terrace. She was wearing the dress her parents usually wanted her to wear around the house.

"Oh, my, Colette! I'm afraid we were just going to go veiw the flowers, and I know you wanted to stay here during that part. We'll be returning shortly." her mother called from the pathway to the garden. Colette sighed and poored herself ssome tea and streached out.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:08 am

" No way!" James snorted. " We probably took a wrong turn and followed someone else by mistake." James reasoned not believing that Colette lived in this house.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:10 am

"No she definetly turned into here," Kyle said, "I just saw her go through the gates. But I can't believe she lives here. I ride past this place all the time, and I always thought it was some gated community." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:21 am

Colette continiued to sit and sip her tea, just glad her friends weren't here to see her.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:33 am

James sighed. " Stand back bro." James said as he jumped up and kicked himself up the wall by litterally kicking upwards off the wall to keep himself going upwards. He eventually got to the top and swung over landing on the other sides grass he slipped over to the gate looking around to make sure no one saw him he pushed open then gate and made a gesture like a greeter. " Welcome to the Fiori manner sir."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:39 am

"Why thank you," Kyle said in a snobby British accent, he then walked through the gate and pulled it closed as he walked through.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:44 am

Colette could have sworn she heard the gate to her home open, but she passed it off as just another guest who was late and took a sip of her tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surfers at Nixon High
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next