Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surfers at Nixon High

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Kyle skidded up to the side door of Nixon High on his roller blades. He sat down on the bench and took off his blades and replaced them with his sneakers. As he was doing so he rubbed his eyes to stay awake. He walked inside the school and started heading towards his locker. The school was still relatively empty, most of the busses hadn't shown up yet.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:53 am

"Alright, alright," Kyle said, "No need to get embarresed." he said as he chuckled. "Oh hey, did you finish those lab questions for Chemistry Colette?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:58 am

" Oh god I hate chemistry!" James complained emidately chemistry was his worst class. " Why even bother trying in that class everyone gets an F." James fibbed.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:20 am

"Yep, I sure did!" Colette laughed. "Well, number seven on the list gave me a few issues, but nothing too hard!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:23 am

"Alright cool, can I borrow them?" he asked. "Cause I just didn't feel like doing them." he said. "And I will solve seven and give it back to you before class."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:34 am

James sighed, this is one of those moments where he hated being the dumbest of the group. He wasn't on the honor roll or had a high GPA so he'd always been assumed to be stupid which he agreed wasn't far from the truth but it still sucked when people were focused on school and he was so outa it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:41 am

"Sure! Here." Colette said, grabbing a sheet that had been haphazardly shoved into the back of her English notebook. "I don't usually do that but I was so into my paper last night." she laughed. She looked over at James and noticed he looked a little upset. "What's up James? You look sorta down on yourself." she asked him, concerned; her head tilting to the side a little as she asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:54 am

"Nothing." He dismissed they all really did seem to not be having a good day. Well then again there was a whole day ahead of them. " Hey are we cutting early and going surfering?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:30 am

"Why do you constantly call it cutting early?" Kyle asked. "We have all took a free period instead of another class. We are not cutting." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:42 am

"Either way, we're totally hitting the beach today. The last thing I need today is to miss a good surf session." Colette grinned as she streched herself out. "I have a huge thing in English today and we're probably gonna get another huge assignment, and all my best insparation usually comes from the beach." she stated in a matter-of-facly tone.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:45 am

"Well then it's decided!" James said smiling he really wanted to hit the beach, he'd been lacking surfering lately and it was about time he'd get around to his favorite pass time.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:55 am

"It was never not decided!" Kyle shouted as the bell signalling the start of class rang.

--Cue Time Skip, Waves flood across the "screen"--

Kyle walked out of his classroom, "I seriously don't understand how Colette is able to take AP English, I can barely focus on this basic class." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:58 am

"It's because I'm awesome!" Colette laughed, meeting him in the hallway. "And hey, writing is great!" she protested. "Now, if only James would get out here already..."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:04 am

James raced by on his skate board he had taken out of his locker. " What're you guys waiting for?" He shouted back laughing .
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:11 am

"How did you get past us!? You and I were in the same class!" Kyle shouted. "Come lets hurry," he said as he ran to his locker to grab his roller blades.

--Cue time skip, and imaginary clip of bottom view of our silouttes flying across the "screen" one on rollerblades and two on skateboards.--

"Eh, today's surf is only decent," Kyle said, wearing his wetsuit and board in hand, "What do you guys think?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:18 am

"WHO CARES?!?!" Colette shouted as she sprintedtwoards the ocean dressed in her wetsuit, board in hand.

Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:21 am

James smiled as Colette raced off. " Can't have the big one every time." He said to Kyle and raced after Colette.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:39 am

Kyle waited a second before entering in the water, he looked around and some girls caught his eyes. "Doesn't mean you can't try." he muttered. He then followed his friends into the water.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:46 am

Paddling out into the wide open sea felt great that warm day. Colette was about to call something back to her friends when she caught Kyle looking at a group of girls before dashing in after James and herself. "Aww, new girlfriend, Kyle?" she laughed with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:59 am

"I don't know, maybe," he said paddling up to the others. He took another quick glance back at the girls on the beach.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:06 am

James half laughed at Kyle. " Come on you don't even know their names yet." James protested he'd looked over the girls but they were defaintly out of Kyle's league. James really didn't care that much for girls on the beach he came to the beach to surf because he loved to surf not to pick up girls thou he wouldn't deny they were good motivation to do a little something crazy.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:51 pm

"Exactly," Kyle said, "Yet."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:14 am

"You guys have all the luck. All those ripped, gorgeous guys you see on the beach? They're total dunderheads." Colette sighed. "Barely any intellegence. I think their heads are mostly skull and hot air." she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:23 am

James laughed. " dude those girls are probably dumb as bricks too." He assured her and started to paddle out more.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:33 am

"Well you don't know that for a fact," Kyle said, "And the only way to find out is go and talk to them." He slowed down and let his board rest on the water, "But lets stop our chatting and get on to riding." he said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:49 am

" Already on it!" James shouted back as the waved picked up and a decent size wave came up he was riding it out in no time. " Woooooooooo!!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surfers at Nixon High
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next