Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surfers at Nixon High

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Kyle skidded up to the side door of Nixon High on his roller blades. He sat down on the bench and took off his blades and replaced them with his sneakers. As he was doing so he rubbed his eyes to stay awake. He walked inside the school and started heading towards his locker. The school was still relatively empty, most of the busses hadn't shown up yet.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 am

" so now that we've broken and entered what now?" James asked not even thinking of a plan of action or anything when he thought about it he was more the side kick in this operation.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:11 am

"We be careful and find Colette," Kyle said, "But to be safe lets leave our boards in the bushes up here." he then hid his board in a random bush.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:16 am

Colette started to fall asleep on the terrace as she sat at the table.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:21 am

James threw his board into a random bush also and tailed behind Kyle. " Need anymore epic wall ascending I'm right here." James said. Looking around at how nice the place was. does colette really live here? James couldn't believe it no matter how convincing Kyle was
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:23 am

"Yea yea," he said, "If I had my rollerblades I would do the scaling. Now come on, lets go James Bond on this house," he said as they got closer.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:31 am

Colette happened to lazily glance over and see two figures sneaking around in her fron yard.. "Stupid rich people." she muttered. "ALFREEEEEED. THERE ARE LOST GUESTS IN THE FRONT YAAAARD." Colette yelled before serving herself some more tea.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:36 am

" OH come on now your making it too easy." James said as he ran up the garage and grabbed onto a window that was above it, " one story!" He shouted down as he raced off it to the side running along the wall and grabbed a pipe he shimmied up another story. " two stories." He jumped off to the jutted out spot on the house where a window was he stood up there and jumped up grabbing the top of the house he hooked his leg up and made his way to the top of the house. " and then I was on top!" He shouted down to Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:42 am

"Way to be quite!" he shouted, "And why would she be on the roof!?" he finished, not even realizing that he himself made a lot noise.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:47 am

Colette continued to lounge around lazily in the sun.

Alfred, the Fiori family butler, stepped outside the house to find the lost guests Ms. Colette had been talking about, but instead he found a boy that looked to be around the same age as the young mistress. "May I help you?" he asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:57 am

" I thoug-" James shut up as he saw the butler dude come over and talk to kyle. He moved to the side of the roof looking over the the house he looked at the garden and saw a large amount of people gathered there and in the crowd James could still pick out a certain high school student sitting by herself apart from the whole of fancy people. . " Dang she is here." James said to himself he looked down the side of the house facing Colette it sadly did not have anything to scale to descend.

Last edited by zashonfire on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:59 am

"Um..." Kyle thought, "I am looking for Collete," he said, hoping things would be simple.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:04 am

Colette started to fall asleep.

"And may I ask your name, sir? I will ask the young Mistress if she knows you." Albert replied. He really wasn't the type to just get a kid in trouble.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:11 am

" I can jump it." James decided as he made his hands into fists and bumped them together. James looked down there were bushes a very tall mass of bushes that he identified as a hedge. James breathed deeply and jumped his arms and legs swung madly and he couldn't scream every one would hear him he flipped head over heels and landed on his back crashing into the bushes he rolled out and moaned as quitely as he could and saying some not so nice words.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:19 am

"Um.. tell her its Mr. Zion from school," Kyle said.

OoC: Mr. Zion is Colette and Kyle's chemistry teacher.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:35 am

"Alright, I will return in a moment." Alfred replied. He began to walk back to where Colette was.

Colette was startled back awake by a certain crashing sound in some hedges near where Colette was. "What in the-?" Colette muttered as she went over to investigate. She walked over to the side of the terrace and there, in the wreakage of a very much crushed hedge was a familiar face. "FFFFFFF-"

Colette dashed for her house to try and hide, but was stopped by Alfred. "Excuse me young Miss, but a Mr. Zion is here to see you." he informed her.
"My Chemistry teacher....?" she thought to herself. ".....Yeah show him back." she sighed.

Alfred returned to where he left Kyle. "This way." he said as he began to lead Kyle back.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:47 am

" Col-" James was cut off as she dashed off. James groggily got to his feet holding his hurt side. " Why why did I think jumping off a building was a good idea?" James asked himself out loud as he limbs after her.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:49 am

"Okay thanks," Kyle said as he followed the butler, "I knew that would work," he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Colette grabbed a first aid kit from a bin on the Terrace and walked over to her friend, who seemed to be lacking in common sense. "What are you doing to me, man? How did you even get here, the gate has an alarm system that triggers if you open it without being authorized first." she muttered.

As Alfred turned to lead Kyle to Colette, his watch began to beep and he stopped. "Oh dear, it appears that the gate alarm has been triggered." he commented. "Looks like the guard will be here any minute."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:58 pm

" Obviously because I'm a ninja." James said as he held his side still advancing towards the house until he was one the edge of the terrace and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:07 pm

"Hm, well could I still see Colette?" Kyle asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:38 am

"Of course. Just tell the young mistress that I sent you, and I'll deal with the guards." Alfred responded.

Colette pulled out a roll of bandages and some hydrogen peroxide and sat down next to James. "Jeez, you managed to do a number to yourself. Did you seriously jump from the roof, brainiac?" she teased slightly as she wetted a bandage down with the peroxide. "This is gonna sting. But, I think you can handle it." she warned softly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:57 am

" I bet I can handle it after all I just jumped off a roof." He said self mockingly. He clenched his teeth as Colette applied the bandage. " When did you get to being a nurse?" James asked threw his clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 7:51 pm

Kyle walked into the scene and stopped at a plate of finger foods, "And since when have you been rich?" he chimed in picking up a samwich off the plate.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:20 pm

"Since when does knowing how to bandage a hurt person up automatically make me a bona fide registered nurse?" Colette retorted as she dabbed at a few more scratches lower down his arm with the peroxide and started to wrap them up. Then Kyle walked up.

"You too?!" Colette groaned in dismay, squeezing James's arm as a reaction and pressing a little too much peroxide into his wounds unintentionally. "Of course I'm really not suprised. But, seriously?" she continued. "Well, guess what. It's a long story and I really don't want to tell it." she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:27 pm

" and since when have you not been caught by the butler. Seriously man your just hanging out in the front by the gate I jumped off a roof for goodness sakes!" James started to complain but shut up as colette did her nurse work. " well we have time and I think I've worked enough to hear it." he replied said to colette's protest of not wanting to tell them about how she was rich.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surfers at Nixon High
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next