Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surfers at Nixon High

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Surfers at Nixon High Empty
PostSubject: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:19 am

Kyle skidded up to the side door of Nixon High on his roller blades. He sat down on the bench and took off his blades and replaced them with his sneakers. As he was doing so he rubbed his eyes to stay awake. He walked inside the school and started heading towards his locker. The school was still relatively empty, most of the busses hadn't shown up yet.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:36 am

Colette screeched to a very loud halt in front of Nixon Highschool and hopped off her beloved bike, stowing it haphazardly in the bike rack with a chain and a lock to prevent it from being stolen, then dashed into the school in a panic. She was dressed not in her normal attire, but a fancy white blouse and a fancy light-blue skirt. She sprinted down the halway, fell over as she skidded to a stop, got back up unphased, and hurried into the girls bathroom.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:46 am

James skated to the schools and turned into the parking lot his untied laces got caught in the wheels of his board and it spun out he stumbled off of it and stepped on the back of the board making it flip up he caught it with his hand and leaned down placing the board back down he tied his shoes and got back on. He pushed off the lot onto the begining of the stair well which he kicked off the board having him enter the air grabbed the board and run along the stair's railing he jumped off when he got to the end and flipped in the air and landed in front of the door. HE pulled it opened and entered into the school. He was almost never early and now the buses weren't even here yet what was he gonna do with the extra time he wondered as he entered in he stopped and looked at himself in the glass of the doors. He wore a ragged old black shirt that had a faded logo and black skinny jeans. He fixed his hair so it looked like he hadn't done anything with it and continued on his way to his locker.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:14 am

Kyle grabbed his history book out of his locker ad shut it. He started walking to his history classroom and figured he could catch up on some of his list sleep.

((FYI he is not usually this tired in the mornings, just as a conversation starter for later.))
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:34 am

Colette stumbled into her World History classroom, now in her normal everyday attire, rubbing a large bruise on the side of her head. She hadn't noticed her friend on her way as she had taken a sepparpte hallway to get there. "Ah.... Owww...... What a wipeout." she groaned. She took her seat and put her head on her desk, trying to forget the pain and throbbing.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:40 am

He opened up his locker and grabbed his books for his first three classes and shut his locker tossing his skate board in their making it fit. he walked threw the halls and entered into World History. " What's up with you" James asked seeing Colette with her head down. James had always kinda liked Colette she was quite and he was the opposite out going loud obnoxious he always like it when she'd talk to him.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:53 pm

"My parents were trying to make me dress like a girl again, so I was going into the bathroom to change and I totally wiped out on the floor. Now my head really hurts." she groaned, rubbing the large black-and-purple mark on the side of her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:05 pm

Kyle tuned in with his sleepy face on his desk, "You know you complain about your parents a lot." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:28 pm

"Well, you would too if your parents tried to put you in some frilly blouse and skirt thing." Colette retorted. "Hey what are you two doing here so early, anyway? I thought I was the only person who came in at this time." she asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:43 pm

James sat ontop of his desks instead of on the chair and placed his feet on the chair. " Well I was bored cause I got up way too early so I came here." he answered. He set his books down on the desk next to him, he looked at Kyle he was outa it too he'd even brought up how Colette was complaining about her parents, James never minded if she complained or not, it wasn't like no one complained about their rents here, pretty much everyone did. James had gotten use to listening to people complain thou he was what some people would save a very good listener, whenever people needed to complain they'd probably come to him and he'd make them feel better.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:32 pm

"Ugh. I should really do some work on my English project." Colette sighed. She reacned down and unzipped her backpack, which she had slung next to her desk, revealing the outfit that she had been wearing earlier folded neatly overtop of her books. She pushed it out of the way, pulled out a black notebook which she put on her desk, and then put her head back on her desk. "Ugh you know what? Nevermind." she mumbled.

(Ooc: WHAAAT? Colette not wanting to write?!?! XD)
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:55 pm

" Um?" James blinked he guessed there was something worst then just her parents if she didn't want to do her english paper. Wasn't writing her favorite thing to do? " Colette, are you honestly okay?" He asked now slightly concerned.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:54 pm

OoC: Kyle is really tired so I don't know what he will do, wait, yes I do!

IC: "Zzzz," Kyle snored slightly as he slept with his head on his desk.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:57 pm

"I'll be fine..." Colette responded as she pulled her head back up. "Just don't wake sleeping beauty over there, or else we'll never hear the end of it." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:04 pm

James grinned. "Oh yeah sure," James got off his desk and grabbed some dry erase markers. "what color you want his hands to be?" James asked as he looked at the colors of markers and took a red and started shading his right hand very slowly hoping he wouldn't wake up.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:29 pm

"You did purple last time, so go ahead and do red." Colette snikered quietly, so not to awaken her sleeping friend while they defaced him. "And give him a blue mustache and a unibrow; I'm sure he'll just lovvvve that."
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:34 pm

With his left hand Kyle grabbed James arm, "Nice try," he said as he sat up in his chair.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:36 pm

" Aw spoil sport." James said wrenching his hand away. " What's got you all tired today?" He asked tossing the marker aside onto his desk.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:42 pm

"Eh, I was up at midnight skyping with Nathan(his brother)." Kyle said, "He is stationed in Alicante, Spain and the only time he was free was 9:00a.m. his time."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:20 pm

"Wow, cool! How's he doing over there?" Colette asked excitedly.

(Ooc: Short post, srry XD)
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:39 pm

"He's doing good," Kyle said, "Said he's a little bit bored but otherwise okay." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:56 am

"Well, that's good! I'm glad that he's doing well!" she smiled.

(Ooc: Short again, I know. o.o)
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:05 am

"Yup," Kyle said, "Hey, do you still have that crush on him?" he asked looking at Colette.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:46 am

Jame's eyebrows rose at this crush subject. He'd always been more then just a little jealous of Kyle's bro he was really a ladies man, and quite the good one too. James had gotten use to seeing a ton of girls around him when he had been here but something about Colette liking him made him wanna throw up.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:49 am

"I- I- Uh- No- Well, maybe........ No!" she stammerred, obviously embarrased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High   Surfers at Nixon High Empty

Back to top Go down

Surfers at Nixon High
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next