Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surfers in Paris

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

Surfers in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Surfers in Paris   Surfers in Paris EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Chapter 1
Good Morning California, for all of those who are just tuning in or waking up, it is currently four a.m. and you are listening to 102.7 Morning Wake Up Ca---
“Shut up…” Kyle muttered in a half-awake state as he smacked his alarm clock. He groggily sat up in his bed and shook his head. Why was he up this early in the morning? He was wondering. Nobody was awake at this hour except for the people who did those stupid radio shows. In order to avoid sleep he got up on his feet and started walking around his room. He grabbed his hat and went into his bathroom to get ready.

After he walked out of the bathroom he started to get into his comfy long term clothes just like Colette told him. Even though he was tired he tried his best to remember everything that Colette told him and James to do. “Why am I doing this again?” he thought to himself, as he tried to remember the occasion he flashed back to a month ago near the end of the school year.

“Colette you need to take us on a vacation,” James said one day when the friends were relaxing at the beach. Things hadn’t much different since James and Kyle discovered Colette was rich, except for the occasional request. “Vacation, really James? That’s your next request?” Kyle joked. “What!? She owes for all the years we could have gone out of the country with her.” James commented. Colette had remained quite during Kyle and James’ argument, eventually she told them that they could come along with her family to Paris, and nobody had objected.

At the time at least. But just about a week ago Kyle and Kimberly had broke up and Kyle was not interested in going to the city of Romance. He would have been fine with Milan, but now he really didn’t want to go to Paris.
Kyle now felt mostly awake and was wearing the clothes he had set out. He pulled out his phone and texted James, U awake? Respnd in 5min or I call ur house phone. once the text was sent he slipped to his main floor silently to make himself some breakfast. He pulled out all the ingredients required for cereal and fruit. When he took a seat at the table and then his phone buzzed. He pulled it out and saw that it was a response from James, Awake, picked up by Colette. B at ur house in 30min it read.

After he read the text he placed his phone down on the table and continued to eat his breakfast. Kyle ate his breakfast in silence and then placed his dishes in the sink. Kyle then went into the dining room of his house and waited for Colette and James to show up. He looked out the window towards the road and waited patiently in silence. As he waited he heard a creaking come from the kitchen.

“Mom?” Kyle asked quietly, careful not to wake anyone else in the house.

His mom walked into the doorway and looked at Kyle, “Morning honey,” she said, “You waiting for the others?” she asked, taking a seat next to Kyle.

“Yup,” Kyle said, “They should be here in like fifteen minutes.” He then looked at his mom, “Why did you get up? I told you guys you could sleep in.” he said.

“Baby, I am not going to sleep in when you are leaving for another country,” she said, “You are stuck with me until you go off to college,” she said.

All of the sudden a long limo pulled up into Kyle’s driveway. “Looks like they’re here,” Kyle said as he stood up.
“Yup,” his mother said. She stood up and gave him a hug, “You know the rules, text me when you get to the airport.” She said.

“Don’t worry I will,” Kyle said. He grabbed his suitcase and walked out to the limo.

Last edited by Axineld on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

Surfers in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfers in Paris   Surfers in Paris EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:35 am

Chapter 2
Kyle slipped into the limo and put his suitcase next to the other three that were already sitting in the limo. “Really? A limo,” he said to his friends.

“Shh…” Colette said putting her finger up to her mouth and then pointed to James who was crashed on a whole row of seats. “Haha, sorry,” Kyle responded quietly as he took a seat in the limo next to Colette, “How long has he been out?” he whispered. Colette paused her iPod, “Since he got into the limo,” she chuckled, “How ya’ feeling?” she asked him.

“I’m feeling good,” Kyle said, “A little groggy but good all the same… But wait, if he has been asleep the entire time, how did he respond to my text?” Kyle asked. Colette responded by holding up James’ phone with her thumb and index finger. “Ah, you little sneak thief.” He joked, “So you brought two bags? I thought we were going to have opportunities to wash our clothes,” he asked. “We will,” Colette said, “But I need one bag for my casual clothes and one for formal clothes so I can look nice in front of my parents co-workers,” she complained.

“Got it,” Kyle said, “So what are we going to be doing in Paris?” he asked, he figured they were going to be there for two weeks, there was only so much you could do in one city. “Well we’ll be doing the basic sightseeing, like all tourists. But my parents have some work to do so I will be,” Juliet started, “dragging you two,” she said with a strange accent, “along with me to those.” She then pulled out her ear buds so that she could she could talk properly, “And who knows, you just might meet a cute girl while we’re out there,” she said playfully. Kyle’s mood sunk when he heard the reference to his new relationship status, “You know what I am going to close my eyes,” Kyle said as he moved to another row of seats, “Cause it may be like one o’clock in Paris, but it’s still like four in the morning here.” He said as he laid down to close his eyes. “Alright,” Colette said as she put her ear buds back in and started listening to her music again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Yo Kyle wake up!” James shouted inside the limo, “We’re at the airport.” Kyle opened his eyes and he was looking at the seat cushions inside the limo. He propped himself up and shook his head just like when he woke up earlier that morning. He assumed that he had been asleep for about half an hour, he looked outside the limo window and the car was still moving, “I thought you said we were at the airport,” Kyle commented slowly. “Well we are kind of there… we are ten minutes out. I figured we should wake you up now,” James replied, taking a look at Colette when he said we. She then looked up from her iPod, “I had nothing to do with this,” she said. Kyle chuckled at her response, “It’s fine,” he said. He slowly stood up and went over to the sun room, “Alright move over,” he said. Once he was underneath the sunroof he stood up so that his upper body was outside in the cold L.A. morning air.

“Hey scoot over,” James said as he wiggled his way up with Kyle. Once he was up he looked around, “What’s up dude.” Kyle chuckled at his best friends simple greeting, “Goin’ good, starting to wake up,” he said, “how about you?” he asked. “I am ready for this vacation,” James responded, “That’s how I’m doing… Hey man I got a question,” he said getting serious all of the sudden. “Shoot,” Kyle said. “What do you think about Colette and I as a-” James started. “Dude not this again,” Kyle said with an immediate annoyed tone in his voice, “You always ask this and my answer will always be the same. I don’t know, you never act on your feelings,” he said. James looked around at the scenery before responding, “Well I’m going to change that,” he said, “I plan on telling Colette how I feel while we are in Paris.”

Kyle was taken back by James’ plan, “Well good luck to ya’ man,” he said, “Okay I am going to head back under,” he said as he started to lower himself, “Cause it’s getting kinda chilly out here.” James chuckled as Kyle lowered himself down, “I think it’s fine,” he gloated.

Last edited by Axineld on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

Surfers in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfers in Paris   Surfers in Paris EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Chapter 3
Kyle was the first of his friends to step out of the limo. Once he was out he looked around and was shocked to see how busy the airport was at four in the morning, “Are there that many flights going out and coming in this early in the morning?” he asked. He looked to Colette who was just getting out of the limo herself, “What time is our flight anyway?” he asked, he wanted to make sure he wasn’t getting up unnecessarily early.

“Our flight leaves in an hour,” she said, “So we need to hurry. Here are your guys’ tickets, and now you will follow me so we can get to our flight in time.” She said as she handed out the tickets and started to walk into the airport.

“We have an hour, why do we need to hurry?” James asked as he followed Colette.

Kyle walked just behind his two friends, “I have a feeling you and I are both going to be in for a surprise,” he said to James.

Even though the airport had looked busy, there wasn’t that long of a line to get checked in. “Okay so all you guys need to do is put your bag on top of that scale there, and show the people your tickets.” Colette said as they approached the front of the line.

“I think that’s kind of obvious,” Kyle joked. Colette rolled her eyes, “You’d be surprised,” she said as she went up to the counter.
All three members of the group went through and checked their bags, James was the last to go up. “Okay that lady almost broke my board,” he said pointing to the woman that had checked his bag.

“You packed your skateboard?” Kyle asked.

“Well yea, I am going to need something to do in my free time while we are there. Need to show the French what real skill is.” James replied.

“Well don’t blame me if it breaks,” Colette said, “Now come on, we still need to get through security and catch a shuttle to the international terminal.” She said as she walked over to the security line.

“I’m starting to see why we needed an hour,” Kyle said as he and James followed Colette.

All three of them made it through security with ease, once they got their shoes on they followed Colette towards the international terminal, “I don’t understand why you have to take off your shoes,” Kyle said as they walked, “I mean I wore sandals, where could I hide something in sandals?” he asked openly.

Colette looked back at Kyle, “You’d be surprised,” she said.

“Yea Kyle, there might have been a bomb hidden in the straps,” James joked, elbowing Kyle.

“Very funny, and don’t say the b-word in an airport. It freaks me out the kind of looks people give you when you do.” he said.

“Hey guys,” Colette said, “Try riding a skateboard reverse on one of these,” she said as she stepped onto one of the conveyor belts.

Both Kyle and James were like little kids when they saw the belt and stepped on it, “It’s like a flat escalator,” James said.

“It doesn’t even feel like you’re going any faster,” Kyle commented. Colette laughed at her friends’ amusement, “Idiots,” she said.
They then raced outside to catch a shuttle to the international terminal so that they could catch their flight. As they rode through the air field all three of the companions were looking out at the jets they were driving by.
“How big are these things?” James asked, he face held awe as looked at the gigantic planes.

“Obviously they’re huge,” Kyle said. He looked away from the window and looked at Colette, “Hey Colette can you tell which plane is the one we’re taking?” he asked.

“Are we riding in a private jet?” James asked excitedly.

“No and no,” Colette said, she had stopped looking at the planes a minute ago, “But we are riding first class so it’s close to a private jet,” she said in response to James.

“First class,” Kyle said, “That sounds cool.”

“Well it’s not really that special,” Colette said, “There’s just more space in between the seats.”

“Still sounds cool,” James said as the shuttle came to a stop, “Well, it looks like we’re here,” he said. James and the others then grabbed their backpacks and got off of the shuttle. The group then walked into a crowded waiting area, “Are all of these people going to be on the same flight as us?” James asked.

Colette walked in and looked around, “Maybe,” she said, “They could just as easily be going somewhere else. But anyway lets go find my parents.” The three of them then started to make their way through the crowd to find Colette’s parents. Before they had found them, one of the airport workers came on over the intercom, “We will now be taking those with first class tickets for the F11 flight to Paris.” Colette looked up when she heard their flight, “Guys come on that’s us,” she said as she made her way to the gate.

“Finally,” Kyle said as he followed Colette, “Let’s get airborne.” They all then got in line and presented their tickets to the flight attendant.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

Surfers in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfers in Paris   Surfers in Paris EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:04 am

Chapter 4

The three of them walked into the first class section of the plane. Each of the seats had their own row size space. “Dude! These seats have so much open space,” Kyle said as he took a seat in one of the chairs.

“Seriously,” James said as he took a seat on the opposite side of the pane as Kyle, “So what are our entertainment options?” he asked.

Colette walked up and took a seat in front of the guys, “You can watch movies, play some basic video games, listen to the radio, and I think they provide live news updates but I’m not sure,” she said. Colette’s parents then walked into the first class cabin.

“Hello everyone,” Mr. Fiori said, “I trust your trip to the airport went well?” he said the kids.

“Hi Mr.Fiori, and it went good,” Kyle said, “Thanks again for inviting us.”

“Oh it was no problem,” Colette’s mom said, “We were happy to invite you, Colette will have a little more to do. And Colette, once we get air borne the three of us will be discussing the schedule for the trip,” she said to Colette.

Colette let out a sigh at the mention of the schedule, “All right, fine,” she said with a tone that was mix of depression and annoyance. Just then, the cabin attendant’s voice came on over the PA system, “Okay now that everyone is in their seats, we will begin with the safety instructions.” Like always, most of the passengers ignored the long speech from the cabin attendants, and Kyle and the rest of the group did as well.

------------------------------------------

After about an hour in the air Kyle had crashed, but shockingly James hadn’t gone to sleep. He leaned forward to see if Colette was awake, she had her head phones in and she was writing in her notebook. Once James determined she was awake he unbuckled his seat belt, and took a step over to her seat, “Hey Colette, you got a sec?” he asked her quietly as he nudged her shoulder.

Colette looked up and took out her head phones, “Hey what’s up?” she sent down her pen and closed her notebook.

“Have… have you felt anything off with Kyle?” he asked, “I know he’s acting the same, but something just doesn’t feel right with him.” James then glanced over at Kyle to make sure he hadn’t woken up.

“Yea I know what you mean,” Colette said, “Ever since he and Kimberly broke up he hasn’t really been the same. He says he’s fine but I kind of hinted at his new relationship status and his mood immediately dropped.” She herself took a quick glance at Kyle, she then turned back to James, “Do you know why they broke up? Cause Kyle never told me,” she said.

“No I have no idea,” James said, “I had always guessed he told you. Cause one day when we were hanging out I asked how she was and he just said they broke up. I questioned him about it but he didn’t give away much. But hey, if Kyle asks to be on his own… what should we do?”

Colette took a second to come up with an answer, “I don’t know, neither of us have really seen Kyle this way so…” she paused for a second and bit her lip, “I guess we do just that, leave him to his own and the two of us can head out and see the city,” she said.

James blushed when she said ‘the two of us’, “Yea I guess so…” he said, “Hey I’m going to go back and play some of these video games, enjoy your writing.” He then went back to his seat and started flipping through video games that he could play.

“Alright thanks,” Colette said. Once James went back to his seat she put her headphones back in and went back to her writing.
Back to top Go down
Axineld

Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

Surfers in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfers in Paris   Surfers in Paris EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:04 am

Chapter 5
James looked down at the lunch he received on the flight, “I could have swore I ordered chicken,” he said. After another second of looking at the food he looked over at Kyle, “What did you get?” he asked.

Kyle looked up at James, “Well I don’t know what I got…” he said, “But I ordered chicken just like you.” Kyle then looked over at Colette who was calmly eating her meal without complaint, her headphones were in so she didn’t hear any part of the conversation that James and Kyle were having. “How does she eat this stuff so calmly?” he asked.

James peered over so that he could see Colette, “I don’t know,” he said, “But I think I finally get those airline food jokes.” He looked over to Kyle again and realized that he had been watching something on their personal TV screens. “Hey what have you been watching?” he asked. James personally had been watching random movies that he hadn’t been able to afford to see while they were in theaters.

“Just some new reports from Paris,” Kyle said as he indicated the screen in front of him.

“News really,” James said as he got out of his seat to see if Kyle was joking, “Why are you watching the news from Paris? And do you even know what they are saying?”

Kyle took a bit of his food and pointed to the screen, “Subtitles,” he said with his mouth partially full. He swallowed his food and started to speak again, “And I figured that we are going to be in this city for at least two weeks, we might as well know what’s going on there.”

As James watched the screen he noticed this large white spray painted bird, “What is that an eagle?” he asked as he pointed at the screen.

"Um, no.. here hang on let me turn the subtitles back on," Kyle said. He fiddled with the little remote that was attached to his chair and turned the subtitles back on. "It's actually a phoenix I think. Its the mark of some vigilante group called the White Phoenix. They operate in this town that was practically owned by some big corporation and they took it back, the police don't know whose in the group though so they can't be arrested, its actually pretty interesting."

"Hm... interesting," James said, even though it was evident that he wasn't interested at all. "Hey, about what I told you when we were arriving at the airport, do you really think I should go through with it?" he asked.

Kyle rolled his eyes before talking, "Dude, I never said you should go through with it, and I never said you shouldn't. I just said you always plan to go through with it and never do. And it already sounds like that's what's happening."

James got more and more nervous as he thought about it, "Well I don't know, the more I think about the more I wonder whether or not its a good idea."

Kyle turned to look James straight in the eyes, "Okay, do you honestly want my opinion and help?" he asked.

James nodded, "Yes, please."

"Okay, your getting scared because after you ask that question things are going to change and you don't want change, but at the same time you do want things to change. So here is my advice, go through with it because being in Paris is probably the best way to confess your feelings, its the city of love so you might not get a better chance. And secondly, if things are meant to be, they will be, no matter what. So when you change this, yes things will change but they will change to the way they are supposed to be. Now I hope that satisfied you because I am going back to the news." Kyle then turned back to small screen and put his headphones in, even though he couldn't understand what they were saying it was meant to show James that he was done talking.

James sat and listened while Kyle talked and then went back to his seat after a few seconds, "Well I won't say I'm not satisfied," he said. When he sat down he pulled up a game on the screen and began to relax till he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surfers in Paris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfers in Paris   Surfers in Paris Empty

Back to top Go down

Surfers in Paris
Page 1 of 1