Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traveling through the Menos Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Deep within the picht black forest filled with nothing but Hollow and Menos a lone Arrancar stood in a small clearing. Ren stood with her eyes closed and was in a still form with her elbows at her sides and her hands in fists outward.Ren opened her eyes and leat into the air and sent out several Aura Shards to the ground in a single line. When she landed she slid he left foot outward and made the Aura Shards go out like a wave of water. Breathing heavily she felt as though someone or something was watching her. "You want to come out on your own or do I have to make you?" she huffed.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:46 am

Dago followed Shizu to los Noches, "Will you be alright, Ren?" he asked his old friend. "I'll be ok." Ren said quietly. Dago finnaly caught up to Shizu and Ren hopped off, "Would it be posibble for me to stay here in Los Noches with Ren, Shizu?" he asked the other Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:51 am

"I have no idea." she replied, deciding not to turn around to answer him. "You'd have to ask Ren herself, or speak to Ulquiorra-sama."
The Arrancar stared up at the tall building that was Las Noches. It was rather bleak if she was honest. Still, it was a place to call home, at least for the time being.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:00 am

Dago turned into his Ferret form and hopped on Ren's shoulder. "May I stay with you, Ren?" he asked his comerade. "If you want." Ren said as she walked towards the large Biulding. I don't think she really cares about anything at the moment. Dago thought.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:21 am

Shizu reached the building and immediately headed for the Library. She wanted to find some books on violin playing.
The Library in Las Noches was always her first choice for books, but if she couldn't find the information she wanted, sometimes she'd then go to a book shop in the world of the living.

"See you later Ren, Dago," she muttered before wandering off down the corridor. She suddenly felt.... alone.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Ren kept walking and felt that Shizu wasn't with them anymore. She just wanted to be alone right now, "Dago go with Shizu." she said with no emotion in her voice. "Are you sure?" Dago asked not wanting to leave her alone. "Just go." Dago lept off of Ren's shoulder and hurried to get to Shizu. Ren just went back to her room and got in bed with the covers over her head.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:29 pm

Shizu reached the Library and wandered inside. She made her way over towards the section that contained detailed books about the habits, traditions and ways of the humans from the world of the living.
She glanced up and down the tall shelves looking for a sub-section about music.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:43 pm

Dago had his nose to the ground trying to find Shizu's sent, he had never been inside of Los Noches before so naturally he got lost. While he was sniffing around he felt himeself being picked up by his tail, Hey!" he shouted trying to get away. "Hey guys take a look at this rat, it's huge." an Arrancar said to his buddies. "I asure you that I anm not a rat. I'm a Ferret!" Dago said angrely.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:14 pm

A black and white bird spotted the Arrancar cruelly picking up a ferret-like hollow by its tail. The bird cocked her head to the side before fluttering towards them, hovering next to the Arrancar that was holding Dago.
"What would you need with a 'rat', as you called it?" she asked, her voice sounding a lot prettier than what one would imagine. She didn't crow, or have a harsh voice like most other birds, it was almost melodic.
"I suggest you put him down and leave him be."

Shizu was in the library, blissfully unaware of the situation Dago was currently in. She had selected three books on violin playing and was now flicking through them, trying to decide which would be best to borrow.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

"Huh how'd that ugly bird get in here?" the arrancar asked. Dago was enraged at the Arrancar's choice of words, "Don't listen to the Arrancar Miss. Tori, he wouldn't know beauty even if it spat in his face." he said trying to restst the urge to turn into his dragon form. "Did you just call me stupid?!" the Arrancar shouted/asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:35 pm

The magpie just shrugged, her constant wingbeats echoing through the hall. "I'm not exactly bothered by it. Most others seem to share the same opinion."
She couldn't help but smile slightly at the ferret-like hollow's reaction to his insult.
The bird turned her head to glare fiercely at the Arrancar, "However, what I cannot forgive is you being cruel to someone just because they are smaller, or have a different appearance to yourself."

Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:42 pm

"I would kindly epreciate it if you would let go of me. I'm not in that good of a mood." Dago seethed thinking about his fallen family. "Aw is the weasle having a bad day?" an arrancar lacky asked mockingly. "I'm warning you. Don't test me." the small ferret growled as his eyes stated to turn yellow.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Shizu had decided on the book she wanted. It was a book that included the basics of violin playing as well as a detailed explanation on how the instrument worked and simple things like that. The other books were more advanced, so Shizu noted their positions on the shelf and left with the chosen book in hand.

The bird saw Dago's eyes begin to turn a yellow colour. She wondered what sort of powers he had, as the change surely wouldn't be insignificant.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:03 pm

The Arrancars laughed at Dago thinking that he was in a helpless position. Dago decided that it wasn't worth the effort, "Why should i have to prove anything to these Arrancars? I can already tell that they arn't worth it." he said to himself. So he did the second best thing he could to: he scratched at the arrancars eyes and bit his hand. The Arrancar let go of Dago and held his eyes. Dago gracfully landed on the floor, "Serves them right." he said, "Boss you ok?" one of the Arrancar lackies asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:07 pm

The magpie couldn't help but laugh quietly at the Arrancar. If he was stupid enough to let Dago scratch his eyes and bite him, then he obviously wasn't that good of a fighter or strategist. This Arrancar was just a bully.

Shizu wandered down the corridor, heading back the way she came, retracing her steps.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:15 pm

The Boss Arrancar pushed his lacky out of the way sending him to the ground. "Grr you'll pay for that you damn weasle!" he shouted as he pulled out his Zanpaku-to, Rip him to Shreads, Terraoso(Earth bear)!" he shouted as he realeased his Zanpaku-to. Alongs his arms and hands looked like bear claws and his hollow mask covered his head and on the top were bear ears. "Cute. But how do you expect to catch me from down there?" Dago asked from a collomn. For a small Ferret Adjuchas he was suprisingly a good jumper.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:28 pm

The magpie blinked at the transformation, cocking her head to the side. Why did it seem so easy for everyone else.... but not for Kakure?

Shizu was happily carrying her book, and happened upon the corridor where Dago and the group of Arrancar were. It took her a few moments to observe the situation and deduce that they were attacking, or at least trying to attack, Ren's ferret-like friend.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:01 pm

The Bear-like arrancar tried climbing up one of the pilers but due to his weight he slid back down the piller. "How is it that you plan to carry out your threat?" Dago asked when he noticed Shizu. "You pesky weasle! You'll pay for your insults!!" Bear roared as he stared pushing on the piller.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Shizu glared at the Arrancar, her intense blue eyes obviously showing annoyance, even if the rest of her body rejected the emotion. Holding the book with one hand, she used the other to summon a small cluster of her trademark black feathers. Shizu directed the cluster towards Bear, deciding not to waste any time in getting rid of him. Whether she just injured him, or actually killed him, she didn't particularly care right now.
Ren was already in a lot of pain because of the death of Shironeko. She didn't need to be worried about Dago too.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Bear heard something moving from the side and let out a gasp as he was hit by the black feathers. Dago followed the movements of Bear, "Nice hit Shizu. Is it safe for me to comedown or should i stay here?" he asked the Small arrancar.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:21 pm

"You'll be fine if you come down now," she replied, "If this guy bothers you again he'll get more than just a few scratches."
After aiming another piercing blue glare towards Bear, she turned away, bending down to pick up a long black feather that she had spotted on the floor. It wasn't like her feathers at all. When she held it up to the light, a rainbow coloured sheen would appear on it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:29 pm

"Right i'll just stay with you if that's ok." Dago said jumping off the collom and onto Shizu's shoulder. Bear pushed the rubble off of him, "You stupid girl! You'll pay for that!!" he shouted as he fired a brown Cero. "Is that all he can say?" Dago asked.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Shizu wasn't phased at all by his reply or his Cero. Switching the longer feather into the same hand she was carrying the book in, she countered his brown Cero with a small purple one of her own.

The magpie seemed to have disappeared shortly before the arrival of Shizu, as if she had detected the other Arrancar's presence.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:20 am

"Nova Flame!" Dago roared as he sent a farge fire ball at Bear sending both back. Dago unfortunantly hit the was with an adouble smack while Bear crashed into the other wall across the cordoor. "I should of changed first." Dago strained to say as he slid down to the floor.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:34 am

"You should have." replied Shizu, walking over to Dago and bending down next to him to gently check him for injuries.
"Are you alright?"
There wasn't any concern in her voice as she asked, though the ferret-like hollow was probably used to that by now.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:38 am

Dago shook himself and crawled onto Shizu's shoulder. "I'll be ok that happens most of the time. I acted before thinking. I just hope that that guy will stay down this time." Dago said as bears lackies surrounded Shizu. Dago was ready to fight if neccessery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling through the Menos Forest
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next