Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traveling through the Menos Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

Traveling through the Menos Forest Empty
PostSubject: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:24 pm

Deep within the picht black forest filled with nothing but Hollow and Menos a lone Arrancar stood in a small clearing. Ren stood with her eyes closed and was in a still form with her elbows at her sides and her hands in fists outward.Ren opened her eyes and leat into the air and sent out several Aura Shards to the ground in a single line. When she landed she slid he left foot outward and made the Aura Shards go out like a wave of water. Breathing heavily she felt as though someone or something was watching her. "You want to come out on your own or do I have to make you?" she huffed.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:39 pm

"You of all people should know I have no intention of doing so," replied a voice, echoing through the black forest

Shizu was sat on an engraved ledge in one of the large silvery quartz 'tree trunks.' She was small enough to be able to comfortably sit leaning against the back of the ledge.
Her bright blue eyes had been observing Ren's training with interest.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Ren sighed, "I know I said I was going out for a while but did you have to follow me, Shizuko?" she asked her fellow Arrancar.She flexed her arms befor leaning against one of the crystal-like trees and pulled out her I-pod touch and took out the earbuds. She went to a ramdome song and played it.

Ooc: Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpEoMe4a0IE
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:20 pm

"I was only curious as to how well your training was going. Since you're always complaining about needing to understand your powers better," she replied, her neutral tone once again echoing through the area. The younger arrancar was flicking one of he feathers through the air with one finger, trying to amuse herself now that Ren had stopped being interesting.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Ren chuckled when he song ended and she heard what shizu had said. "Forgive me I thought that you were only here to make sure that I didn't go to the World of the Living or Soul Socioty. Also I think I'm beginning to understand them a little better. Want to have a little spar with me since the last one got interuppted?" she aked looking up at Shizu.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:55 pm

"Sure."
The arrancar shrugged her answer before more jet black feathers began to form around the first one Shizu didn't waste any time, and the feathers quickly shot towards Ren like tiny miniature arrows.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Ren smirked and sent some Aura Shards at the feathers. "You'll have to do better then that Shizuko." she said before creating a large Aura Shard ing the shape of a spear ready for anything that would come her way.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:16 pm

"What's with the 'ko' you keep adding to my name?" she asked curiously, the feathers suddenly dissipating again. She seemed relaxed, despite the obvious threat of the Aura Shard spear.
Shizu knew that in a rough translation, adding 'ko' to her name changed it's meaning from 'quiet' to 'quiet child.' But Shizu didn't think of herself as a child, despite her youth and obviously smaller stature. Did Ren?
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:51 pm

Ren kept her gaurd up, "It sounds cooler, 'ko' could mean anything. For me your name means 'Silent Observer' when I add 'ko' without it your name is only 'Quiet'. It doesn't matter of the rough translaton means but rather what it means to that person. It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks but what you think. At least it's better then my name, 'Ren Zugaikotsu'. If your translate thatroughly it means, 'Death's skull'." she ended darkly.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:06 pm

"I guess," she replied quietly. "Shizu Sayo roughly translates as Quiet Night-born."
She blinked and stared up at the top of the Menos Forest.
"In all honesty, I think my name suits me."

Shizu shrugged again before leaping down from the 'tree.' She formed more feathers, this time arranging them so they looked like a black swirling spear.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm

"Is it ok if I can call you Shizuko?"Ren asked bracing herself for her commerades attack. I will give my name a different meaning. That is a promise. she thought to herself. She charged at Shizu and readied her Aura Spear.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:44 pm

"You know, Ren doesn't only mean 'Death.' It can mean other things too, like 'Lotus.'"
Shizu tried to look for other things her friends name could mean, though she didn't seem particularly bothered about the name Ren had adopted for her. She knew now that the intent behind it hadn't been malicious in any way, and so it was perfectly fine.

Shizu raised her right arm to control the feathers. She parried Ren's charge stopping her in her tracks, expertly using the whole of her arm, wrist, hand and fingers to control the unique weapons.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Felling the power coming from the feathers Ren struggled to push it back, "You know in some ways we are similar. Like with our abillities, we can controle something that is unique and different." she said while trying to push back. I can't give up. I just can't! she thought with determination.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:05 pm

"True. But the way in which we control them is slightly different." she replied, continuing to keep up the pressure. She herself was stood near the bottom of the quartz tree, one arm still raised, though her delicate fingers looked like they were half clenching as SHizu controlled the pressure that her feathers were putting on Ren's Aura Shard.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:42 pm

The pressure from Shizu's Feather Spear had proved to be stronger than ren's Aura Spear. She let out a small gasp and leaned back as the spear came closer to her, as she pushed herself off the tree Ren felt something throbing in her head. She clutched her head with her hands as she began to fall to the forest floor.This I can not allow. cam a sinister voice from inside Ren's head.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Shizu blinked as Ren fell, but seemed to have no other reaction. The younger arrancar's pitch black feathers dispersed from the spear form and trailed towards Ren as she fell. They then gathered beneath her, angled so that only the flat parts of the tiny blades were facing Ren, and they would not cut her as she landed on them.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Ren went numb, the feathers had caught her but her mind also went blank. Guess it's my time to take over now. the voice said as Rens body began to glow with a Red Aura and not her usual Light Blue.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Shizu's arm was now back down by her side as she plainly found it easy enough to maintain the feather net with her mind. Though she was worried about Ren. What in Hueco Mundo had happened for her to suddenly collapse like that?
The younger arrancar slowly walked towards Ren as the feathers brought her closer to the ground, just as slowly. It was as if she was half scared of what she would find when she reached her friend.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Ren's eyes snapped open glowing pure red as if in a rage. Slowly Ren got up and the red Aura was growing stronger and the air grew heavy. Her hands started to turn into claws and her back between her shoulder blades, something seemed to be moving inside of her.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Shizu froze and she decided to let the feathers that were holding Ren a few meters off of the ground disperse and dissolve into ash. She felt the air grow heavier, but she still stood, calmly watching what was happening. Her mind however, was whirling as she wondered what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:33 pm

The mask on Ren's head started to grow onto the other side of her head, continueing to surround her whole head and took the shape of a cat. On her back the two buldges finaly broke through the skin to be revealed at large black feathered wings.With a single flap the blood was flicked off with ease. Ren look directly at Shizu and let out a minecing feirce roar befor charging ar her.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:40 pm

Shizu winced at the unfamiliar roar. What on earth was going on? It shouldn't be possible for an Arrancar to have an inner Hollow like Ichigo Kurosaki's, as they already were Hollows.
But that meant that something else had to have caused it.... but what?!
Shizu just didn't know.

Though younger Arrancar was almost frozen to the spot as Ren charged at her.The whole scene was just so unexpected. As the vicious creature before her began to close in, Shizu finally snapped out of it, her blue eyes flicking from one place to another as she tried to think of a way to stop Ren without hurting her. She couldn't think of anything in her panic, and instead just leaped to the side with Sonido, dodging the charge.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Ren just kept charging and went into a tree as she looked around for Shizu. She let out a roar like the last time and unleashed a red Cero from the Hollow masks mouth and shot it at shizu when she found her. She kicked off from the grond and flapped her wing to get more speed and eventually used Sonido.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:33 pm

As Shizu realized that Ren was firing a Cero, she created one of her own in her hand. The younger arrancar threw the deep purple Cero towards Ren's red one, countering and negating it's power.
Shizu then pulled herself together. Yes, this was technically Ren. But right now, Ren was trying to kill her.

Using her own Sonido, Shizu darted around the quartz trees, skillfully avoiding Ren with her speed. As she ran, she created feathers in her hand, leaving the odd one behind as she moved to another position.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:29 pm

Ren followed Shizu from the air and quickly changed direstion. "Protect." she strggled to say. Her eyes were still red and she fired another Cero and shot it towards the "Sky".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling through the Menos Forest   Traveling through the Menos Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling through the Menos Forest
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next