Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mucking About In the Forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MxGibson

MxGibson

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

Mucking About In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Mucking About In the Forest   Mucking About In the Forest EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:24 am

After aimlessly digging his way out of the guild, and having no real destination in mind, Klaus hauled himself out of the ground. "Well that was easy, especially considering everything that could have gone wrong." He muttered to himself, dusting himself off and looking around Shadowhue Forest. Looking around him, Klaus noticed a mildly worn path heading off in a part of the forest that appeared to be a lot darker and thicker. I wonder where this leads off too..., his thoughts trailed off as he took a couple of steps down the path before stopping abruptly, a peculiar grin spreading across his face as a new thought entered his head, though in his line of work it should have been the first. I wonder what kind of loot I could find here! With that in mind, Klaus began strutting down the path, completely undeterred by the fact that there could any number of Pokemon hiding in this forest.
Back to top Go down

Mucking About In the Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: