Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guardian of the Dead

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:03 am

First topic message reminder :

It was the end of the school day and Emile Silver was sorting through his locker and pulling out what he needed before he left. At least, that's what he appeared to be doing. In all reality, he could care less about his stupid homework. He was keeping an eye out for someone. Or, more like keeping an eye on someone. And, lo and behold, that person was walking down the hall twoards him now.

Hikari Sohma made her way out of the room of her final class of the day and walked down the hall to the lockers with an exasperated look on her face. She made her way over to her locker, which was not too far away from her partner-in-crime Emile Silver's locker. They had lockers on the opposite sides of the hallway, which made a perfect setup for cross-hall tripwires. The two of them were notorious tricksters. Hikari noticed Emile at his locker and waved at him, who in turn mirrored the action.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:13 am

Tenshi looked at the "Host club" suspisiously. "Come with me there is someone I want you to meet. Don't forget Prince Dizzy over there." she said heading out to the abandoned pavillion in the back courtyard.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:41 pm

"......Alright. I'll tell you, but you'll never believe me." Emile conceeded with a sad sigh.

"Oh please. Try me." Hikari challenged. "I turn into a little grey mouse. I think I can handle whatever he has to throw at me." she thought to herself.

"If I tell you this, though, you gotta come clean too. Why do you avoid me like I'm the black plague when I get near you?You and the rest of your family.... And I know this is more than a personal space issue." Emile demanded. This threw Hikari off. Had he maybe figured out about her family curse?

".......I guess that's fair. You tell me, I'll tell you." Hikari agreed.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Tenshi turned to the Host club, "Could you guys wait here please? i need to use the bathroom." she said trying to think of how to get rid of these crazy people. "Ok, we'll wait Hahuhi-senpai said. Tenshi nodded and went into the restroom, noticing a window and that it was close enough ot the ground for her to jump out. This might hurt. she thought befor leaping out of the window and landing on her hands and feet. She looked up and saw Emile and Hikari. Not wanting to ruin thier moment and she wanted to spy on them for a moment she hid in the bushes and listened to what they were saying, or trying to.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:59 pm

"Okay, well, for starters...... I was attacked by a vampire when I was younger. I managed to recover and be human again, but some side effects of the attack still remain." Emile explained. "I am at least 110x stronger than a normal human if not more, I can see I the dark...... There are more but those are the basics." Emile explained.

"Wow..... Really? That's worse than anything I have to deal with! See?" Hikari replied, then leaned over and gave him a hug. A pop and some smoke later, Hikari was a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Alarm bells wen off in Tenhsi's head, Emile Siver's a Vampire?! What is Hikari doing?! she thought and gout out from the bushes. Running as quickly as she could to tyr and stop Hikari she tripped over a rock and bumpped into Emiel. With a loud pop where tenshi once stood there was now a black cat.

"I wounder what's taking the Princess so long?" Tamaki-senpai asked, then he looked Haruhi with an evil smile. "Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:08 pm

"Tenshi?!? What they hey, man?" Hikari questioned.

"Woah, that's pretty awesome. I'm guessing the members of your family turn into the Chinese zodiac?" Emile asked Hikari.

"Yeah, b-but, how did you know that?" Hikari replied astonishedly.

"Well, your family is pretty big on the zodiac, and I happen to be talking to a mouse and a black cat. It's cool, your secret is safe with me." Emile shrugged, not all that phased by the situation.

"Well..... Not everyone in my family is a Zodiac. There's one person for each animal and the cat. We only transform when we're under a lot of stress or if he hug/are hug by a member of the opposite sex." Hikari-mouse told him.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:20 pm

Tenshi growled in frustration, "Why is it that you always say "And the Cat"!!! If it wasn't for the stupid Rat for tricking the Cat then the cat would be included in the Zodiac!!" she shouted before taking off back into the school. Haruhi looked at Tamaki-senpai, "Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:01 am

"But the cat is special. Does he or she really need to be grouped in with all the other animals? Being the cat means you're a unique individual." Emile remarked. "I bet your family members envy you despite the flaws you may have." he added. Hikari looked sheepishly down at her mouse-feet as if he had hit the nail on the head.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:20 am

"Because your a girl and the beautiful Princess in in the lady's room. So your the only one that can go in." Tamaki-senpai said. With a defeated sigh Haruhi went in the bathroom.

Meanwhile Tenshi made it back into the school. With the added stress of the old story about the Zodiac She wasn't looking at where she was going. "Awww what a cute kitty. I wounder where she came from?" Honey-senpai asked Mori-senpai as he picked up the Tenshi-cat.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:17 am

"I wonder where she's off to?" Hikari-mouse questioned.

"Yeah, let's go see. We don't want her to get into any troubles." Emile nodded. He stood up, Hikari-mouse in-hand, and then followed Tenshi back into the school. They ducked out of the way so not to be seen by Honey and Mori when they found Tenshi-cat, however.

Meanwhile, back at the abandoned music room, the twins began to get bored and left the room to see if they could find the strange girl.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:43 am

"Kaoru, Hikaru have you seen our beautiful princess anywhere?" Tamaki-Senpai aske as he entered the Music room. It wasn't long before Haruhi came in, "Well she's not in the bathroom." she said as Tamaki-senpai went into his sulking moods. Just then Honey-senpai came in holding Tenshi close to his chest, "Hey guy look what I found. This is Nene-chan." Honey-senpai said holding up Tenshi. Nene-chan? It must mean Neko or something. she thought with an anime sweatdrop. "Ahhhhh!!!! Keep that monster away from me!!!"Tamaki-senpai shouted in fear. Haruhi sighed, "Honestly Tamaki-senpai it's just an ordanary cat." she said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:00 am

"Okay. Time for operation SAVE TENSHI!!!" Emile exclaimed as he stepped out from his hiding place.

"What's our plan?" Hikari asked him excitedly. Her little mouse ears twitched every so often. Emile just grinned and ran lightning-fast up to the abandoned music room. He opened the door and stepped in.

"Hi, there!" he announced cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:32 am

"Nya?" Tenshi said looking at the door quickly. Honey-Senpai looked at where Tenshi was stareing at, "Hey guys we have company!" he shouted running to Emiel. "Hi welcome to the Host Club and this is our new Mascot; Nene-chan." he said putting Tenshi in the boy's face.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:32 am

"That black cat is your mascot?" Emile questioned, cocking his head slightly. "Is this a black magic club or something? If not, then that black cat of yours is probably not going to have the same attention you might want. Now if you're going for a cute look..... Try a little grey mouse instead! I found her out in the rain." Emile offered cheerily, holding Hikari out for all to see. She gave him a funny look, but he just grinned.

"What are you planning?" Hikari-mouse whispered quietly. Emile only shook his head and grinned more.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:28 pm

"Um I don't know the mouse is cute but--" Honey-senpai started but was cut off from Tamaki-senpai, "Yeah Honey-senpai a mouse would be much cutter than that stinky old cat. besides i'm sure Nekozawa-senpai would be more then happy to be with a black cat." he said trying to persuade the smaller host. Tenshi's fur fluffed out as she hissed and tried to claw at Tamaki-senpai.

"B-but I want to keep Nene-chan." Honey-senpai whimpered with big watery eyes.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:02 pm

"Don't worry! I'll find that.... Nekozawa guy and deliver Nene right to him!" Emile grinned he held out Hikari-mouse to Honey-Sempai. She looked back at Emile worriedly, but he just nodded. She sighed, then made the cutest, saddest, most heart-wrenching sad face ever made. "See? This little mouse likes you!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:30 pm

"Yes Honey-senpai! Why don't we give Nekozawa the cat?" Tamaki-senpai said quickly. Tenshi narrowed her eyes and hissed at Tamaki-senpai causing him to flinch. This guy is annoying. Well at least I can hug this kid now. she thought clibming around Honey-senpai's shoulders. "I think Nene-chan likes you Honey-senpai." Haruhi said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:22 am

Emile sighed. "Now what....."

Hikari however quickly jumped out of Emile's hands and started running around in circles on the ground. With any luck, she would get Tenshi to start chasing her around and then they could run out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Tenshi's cat instincts kicked in and she leapt down and chased after Hikari. "Wah!! Nene-chan come back!!" Honey-senpai shouted chasing after the black cat. Haruhi looked at Honey-senpai, "Uh, should we go after him." she asked Tamaki-senpai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardian of the Dead
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4