Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guardian of the Dead

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:03 am

First topic message reminder :

It was the end of the school day and Emile Silver was sorting through his locker and pulling out what he needed before he left. At least, that's what he appeared to be doing. In all reality, he could care less about his stupid homework. He was keeping an eye out for someone. Or, more like keeping an eye on someone. And, lo and behold, that person was walking down the hall twoards him now.

Hikari Sohma made her way out of the room of her final class of the day and walked down the hall to the lockers with an exasperated look on her face. She made her way over to her locker, which was not too far away from her partner-in-crime Emile Silver's locker. They had lockers on the opposite sides of the hallway, which made a perfect setup for cross-hall tripwires. The two of them were notorious tricksters. Hikari noticed Emile at his locker and waved at him, who in turn mirrored the action.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Tenshi sniffed the air and held her nose. Dang it Hikari you had to use the Ammonia. she thought looking aroung to find something to close her nose. Looking around she remembered the Brown werewolf. "I can't beleive I'm doing this." she said to herself. She walked over to the mutt and grabbed a handfull of his fur. RIP!!
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:43 pm

"Woah, now I smell ammonia. Strong ammonia. What is going on?" Emile questioned. He was unaware of how busy Hikari had been in the hallway during the fight. "I'm gonna go scout out the hallway. I want to know where that smoke is coming from." Emile called back, tearing off some of his shirt and holding it over his mouth. It was a temporary fix, but the last thing he wanted to do was inhale ammonia fumes. "Coming?" he added as he started twoards the smoke.

Meanwhile, the black wolf finally made it through the smoke-filled hallway to a new, seemingly clear hall. "Yes! I can get away!" he thought. He managed to get about a quarter of the way through the hall before he set off another tripwire smoke bomb. And then, as he tried to take a step forward, he felt the painfull tingling sensation that could only mean one thing: electrocution. "What the...." he growled. he lookec directly below him and he saw an electrcal wire that had been stripped of its rubber casing. He looked ahead and could just barely make out another on the floor in front of him. "Aww, great" he huffed.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:02 am

"You coming?" Silver-kun asked Tenshi. The "Bakeneko" turned to face the "Human" with fur in her nose, "Like I have any choice, I can't just let that rabid dog run loose. Let's get going." she said heading towards the gym door; barely hanging on to the hinges.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:11 am

Emile stopped for a second as he observed the smoke-filled hallway. "Oh man this is crazy." he observed in shock. "It's a freaking monstrous minefield in there. I can already see a tripwire from here. Who knows what's waiting ahead." he stated, pointing down the hallway and looking at Tenshi.

Meanwhile, the black wolf stumbled through the final part of the hallway. "I...... Gotta get outta here....." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:20 am

Tenshi slowly poked her head out in the hall. She could see some tripwires in the smoke, Clever you tricky Rat. she thought. Moving slowly and with suprising grace she evaidd most all of the tripwires. "Watch your step." she called back to Emeil.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:46 am

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Emile laughed, nimbly jumping over each tripwire as both members of the duo made their way down the minefield.

Finally, after two more halls full of booby traps and Ammonia gas, the black wolf finally made it to the main entrance. "Yes! I am so out of-" he thought to himself before he tripped one final time, causing a big net of strong metal cables to ensnare him. He dangled from the ceiling like a helpless spider hanging from some of it's own thread.

"Hello." a dark, female voice said from somewhere. The wolf jerked its head to the point where the voice was coming from, and there stood a shady female dressed in the school uniform holding some small, box-like remote item. The wolf could only make out the girl's figure. "I hope you enjoyed my greatest prank ever, because it took a long time to prepare. The shady girl grinned.

"Wh-who are you?" the wolf asked dumbfoundedly.

"Well, goodnight." the shady girl smiled, then flipped the single switch on her remote. The metal net was suddenly electrified and the wolf electrocuted until he passed out. Once the girl was sure he was defeated, she flipped the sworn and turned off the net. "Now, just gotta wait for my other two "guests" to arrive...."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:05 am

tanshi saw something dangling in a net,"Well looks like we don't have to look for the guy. Somebody caught him for us." she said looking at the defeated hound. This must of been her work. she thought.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:34 am

"Good evening, you two." a dark voice seemed to say with a grin from the shadows. Some silent footsteps were heard and the shady girl with the remote reappered. She stepped into the light and......

"HIKARI?!?!?" Emile exclaimed, dumbfounded and somewhat impressed. Hikari just nodded and smiled. "Why didn't you run?!" he demanded immediately after his shock passed.

"Because, you know I'm way too smart to be outclassed by some hounds!" Hikari responded with a much more evil grin.

"Well, how did you manage to do all of this?" Emile questioned.

"The first two halls were easy, I just used tripwires I kept hidden I'm my locker, some stuff I found in the science department, and some spare electrical wires I found in the janitorial closet." Hikari smirked, as if setting up a whole monstrous was no big deal. "For this final trick, I took some metal cable from the basement, connected it to the light fixtures, and then wired everything into this remote!" Hikari smiled opening up the remote for the two of them to see. She then noticed baketenshi next to Emile "Hey T-t........ Tamashiineko!" Hikari laughed nervously. "I wonder how she pulled THAT one off..... The explanation, anyway....

"You know the school's guardian?" Emile questioned.

"Uh.... yeah?" Hikari answered rather confusedly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:44 am

Tenshi chuckled, "Everyone has heard of me before but many beleive me to be a rummer." she said. She looked at her hand and saw it slowly turning back to normal. She put her hand behind her back and looked up as if to be sad, "It is time for me to go take care of your friends Emiel." she said. Backing up she triggered a tripwier and dissappered in the smoke.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:56 am

"Yeah, errr, bye!" Hikari grinned nervously as she waved to the baketenshi.

"Well, that was....... Eventful." Emile sighed. "Now we gotta go find TENSHI and tell her that everything is okay now. She was probably hiding in the gym. That's probably why the bakeneko turned up there." Emile deduced, then headed over to the short route to the gym.

"WAAIT!" Hikari exclaimed, wanting to give Tenshi some time to transform and whatnot. "....Let's go the other way! I need some help diffusing the other traps!" she laughed nervously.

"Well, okay then!" Emile agreed, and then the two set off and started retracting tripwires and trashing the electrical chords after they were shut off.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:05 am

Tenshi ran into to her locker and opened it. Luckly she had some spare clothes incase the transformed into a cat. She grabbed the "Linken Park" T-shirt and some dark blue jeans and slipped them on. With that out of the way she went back to the gym and under the bleachers. Taking a deep breath and bumpped her head on a peice of wood. Rubbing her head screaming in pain inside her head she layed on the floor and closed her eyes as if she was knocked out.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:13 am

Once Emile and Hikari finished cleaning up the halway, they returned to the gym and walked in.

"Hey, I think I see Tenshi over there! Under the bleachers!" Hikari explained. She ran over and peaked in. "pssst.... Hey. C'mon, I'll help you out like you're just waking up." she whispered very quietly to Tenshi. She held out her hand and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:20 am

Tenshi slowly opened her eyes and groaned, "That's fine but I had to hit myself on the head, had to make it look convincing." she whispered as she took Hikari's hand. Getting up slowly, wobbling abit she made her way out of the distruction. "What happened here?" she asked dumbfoundedly.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:39 am

"Oh man, are you okay?" Emile asked as he ran over to assist the two girls. He bent some of the metal bars out of the way to make it easier for her to get out.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:48 am

"Yeah that wolf got my arm. Where's my braclet?!" Tenshi shouted realizing that she couldn't find her cursed beads. She looked around quickly but grabbed her head and doubled over from the pain in her head and arm.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:13 am

"Don't worry, I can get it!" Hikari exclaimed. She leaned over close to Tenshi. "Cover me." she whispered to Tenshi. She then quickly dashed around and gave Emile a hug from behind, followed by a popping noise.

"Hey, wha-" Emile started to protest, his face a red color. He whirled around, but Hikari appeared to be gone. He also failed to notice the crumpled up school uniform. "Wh-where did she go?" he asked dumbfoundedly. A little mouse scampered past him and twoards the wreakage if the bleachers.

(Ooc: First. Transformation. Ever. And it's to retreive a bracelet. Awesome XD)
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:19 am

You couldn't have waited till we left?! tenshi asked in her head. "She must of gone to get the first aid kit. I mean just look at my arm!" she shouted. That mutt was going to pay for this.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:44 am

"Yeah that does make sense." Emile nodded. "I wonder what the hug was for, though." he thought, blushing a bit.

Meanwhile, Hikari the rat navigated her way through the maze-like ruins of the bleachers, searching high and low for Tenshi's bracelet. "Where did it go....." she thought as she crawled through the mess. Finally, she reached a point where the wreckage was the worst. And there, hanging off of a bent-up pole, was the bracelet. "Oh good! There it is!" Hikari thought excitedly. She climbed up and grabbed the beads in her mouth, then dashed out. She crawled up next to Tenshi and stopped. "Here. And distract him a little more. I'll grab my clothes and wait until I transform back in the bathroom, then grab the first-aid kit." she whispered to Tenshi.

"Hey, look. That mouse has a bracelet in it's mouth. Is it yours?" Emile asked Tenshi, pointing at the little grey mouse with green eyes. It sorta reminded him of Hikari.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:17 am

Tenshi looked down and saw Hikari with her braclet. She heard whta she had said and thought what a normal girl would do if they saw a mouse. Forgive me Hikari. she thought. Tenshi screamed loudly and hid behind Emeil, "Ewww, I hate mice." she said in a disgusted tone.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:57 am

Hikari-mouse just sorta shrugged and ran up to Emile, offering him the bracelet. He scooped the little mouse up and looked at it. It really DID remind him of Hikari. "Thank you, little mouse." he grinned as he took the bracelet from her and set her back down on the ground. He turned to offer the bracelet to Tenshi, and while his back was turned Hikari grabbed up her clothes in her tiny mouse-mouth and ran out to the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:03 am

Tenshi took the braclet and put it back to where it belonged. "Thanks.What happened in here anyway. I remember hiding under the bleachers when that thing knocked me unconcious." Tenshi said playing dumb.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:13 am

"Well, things got pretty ugly but.... That's pretty much it. It was a fight." Emile shrugged. He didn't know if he really needed to tell her all the details, because all it really had been was a fight. "Now, where's Hikari......"

As he said this, a popping noise was heard and a few minutes later Hikari ran in with a first-aid kit. "Sorry, the first-aid kit was actually sorta difficult to find..... That and I set a few more traps down the hall that I had to disarm..." Hikari laughed as she sat down near Tenshi and opened up the first-aid kit. "Alright, Tenshi, come over here so I cannoatch you up." Hikari called, pulling out the bandage wrap.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:18 am

Tenshi looked at Emeil, "Maybe we should do this in the bathroom. the cut looks bad." she said. The gash started from her shoulder and down her arm. Plus she needed to talk to Hikari about the damage to the school.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:10 am

"Hmm... Good idea." Hikari nodded. "Emile...... Go.... entertain yourself. Somehow." she suggested. She then grabbed the first-aid kit and then walked twoards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:11 am

Tenshi went into the bathroom and took her shirt off, "Be honest, does it look that bad?" she asked Hikari showing the gash. It may have looked bad but it wasn't a deep cut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardian of the Dead
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next