Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead men have many allies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Dead men have many allies  Empty
PostSubject: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:10 am

Henry fixed his tie and hair, he rushed threw the cold streets of a small town at the base of Mount Everest. This waiting for Wolf to get here was becoming tiring he only needed Wolf for a small amount of time and yet he still hadn't caught up to him ." He's not quite as sharp as I remember." Henry thought aloud. As he slipped into a cafe. He ordered a coffee and took a seat at the far side of the indoor cafe. What's also tiring is having to use paper money and not my credit cards. he thought as he sipped his coffee he missed his billionair status, but after faking your own death you couldn't exactly go around using your bank accounts as you pleased.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:18 am

A young girl had just walked into the cafe sending in a blast of cold air. She was wearing a black trench coat, a black hat that had cat-like ears on the top, and a light green scarf that covered half of her face. She went to the front desk and ordered a hot tea. Paying for the drink she went to the part of the cafe that was dark and a table next to Henry's. She took off her hat; revealing her snow white hair, and lowered her scarff as she took a sip of her hot beverage.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:27 am

Henry raised an eyebrow as the girl sat at a near by table but he didn't say anything Doa started to have faint whispers of things Henry had already assumed. " So would you like to have a conversation with a dead man?" Henry asked the girl. Henry slipped his object of power a dragon ring from his finger and placed it on the table as a show of not wanting to fight.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:37 am

Luna glanced at the ring and saw the emblem of a dragon eating it's own tail. Milady... this man is. Umi-Ino said in her mind. I know. I'll handle it. she thought back. She untied her scarff and place her silver neckless on the table beside the ring. She chuckled, "For a dead man, you seem to have a reason for stiking around. You not really dead my friend you are nothing but a ghost with unfinished business." she replied taking another sip of tea.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:45 am

" I guess you could say that." Henry shrugged.
You know that joke's getting old Doa complained.
Shhh Doa Henry replied in his mind. " So are you here on account of Wolf? Or have you no idea what I'm talking about?" Henry asked he'd been running into magi left and right recently but then again he guessed it was expected when you were trying to do something that could change the magic world.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:50 am

"I have ablsolutly no idea on what your talking about." Luna giggled. She heard Umi-Inu sigh in annoyance. She looked at the man with an icy look, "But I do know that you possese something that no one else has, your like me." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:56 am

Henry frowned. " if your referring to magic, then there are quite a few that have it in fact quite a few that have it are after me." He said taking a sip of his coffee. This girl's world must be small Doa assumed. You could travel the world three times over and never meet another mage Henry told Doa .
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:23 am

Luna looked at her neckless, "Found out I was different when I was nine years old. I could control water with my mind, that was when I met Umi. He was just lieing there in the state you see now; a neckless with a blue gem. It was raining the next day, the other kid started saying mean thing about me, things like you don't belong here. They started to throw small rocks at me, that was when we first met." she said taking a sip of her drink taking a small break.

"As the rocks kept coming I noticed that the rain started pouring down and the blue gem started to glow. The rain itself appeared to be making a shape standing infront of me taking the blows from the rocks."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Henry blinked. " Most people touched with magic have similar stories, we're blessed with unbelieveable power after all people are bound to be jealous." Henry sympathized with her thou he wasn't doing it for the sake of comforting her if she had a summon so closely attached it must mean she had some power behind it. " Mine personally wasn't the worst, until certain events unfolded." Henry said keeping it vague. " So I can tell that you have a strong attachment to your Umi, have you two invovled yourself in the magic world to it's full extent?" Henry asked.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:19 am

Luna shook her head, "I always get chased by these wierd people. They keep saying to give them Umi-Ino. I just get a bad feeling that something terrable will happen if the do get us." she shuddered at the feeling. She didn't know what she would do if they took her friend away from her. Luna even if we are apart I will always be with you, just listen to the rain. Umi-Ino said in her mind.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:27 am

"hmmm" Henry thought this over people chasing her after her magic summon he'd have to keep this in mind. " well maybe you'd consider coming along with me, after all I've invested in a few magic assoasications you could come along with me." Henry suggested after all having another mage on his side had no bad sides really.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:36 am

Luna's eyes lit up, "Really?" she asked feeling like a child that was told they were getting a new puppy. "But I can't fully get a hold on Umi's powers i can just summon him." she said truthfully. She was able to somun him and her would protect her like a normal dog would but it felt that there was alot more that he could do too.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:42 am

" Most can't summoning is an extremely high level magic art." Henry explained. " it takes your element from you in order to create a manafestation of your will. Normally magi can't even summon to begin with it's quite a feat being able to summon at all." Henry praised thou that wasn't completely the truth most magi could summon their summons but it did take a lot of skill to be as connect as this girl was too hers.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:49 am

I must be diferent from the other people like us. It's easy for me because I've had Umi since I was a little girl. Back then I thought he was just a neckless, it was a gift from my mother. Is i hard to summon your animal?" she asked Henry. Luna was being truthfull, although her mother disappered soon after she was five years old. Maybe Umi was created from her saddness from losing her mom. In a way Umi was a part of Luna's mother she had the neckless when she was young too.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:53 am

" Not exactly and it's not an animal." Henry replied. " The ring should give you a big enough clue." he motioned towards his object of power." You could say I'm different too some people are just born with natural talent for magic such as you I suppose." Henry said and finished his coffee." you'd fit in with me and your skills should be more then adaquite. "
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:03 am

Luna giggled and put her neckless back on feeling compleat as it fell back in it's normal place. She drank the rest of her drink and stretched. "Guess I just follow you now. So where to?" she asked the man. It would seem that Luna had made a new friend strangly though it felt like he was more of a long lost older brother.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:07 am

" Well ironicly your right where you need to be we're waiting for a certain person we need right now he'll get here within the next few days I'm sure." Henry said. " But for now, I would like to see our power would you mind a little spare?" Henry asked not really to test her skills more of a way to get rid of all the boredom of waiting for wolf.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:17 am

Luna hesitated for a moment, "Sure, a spar sounds like fun. Just one question. What's a spar?" she asked tilting her head. She could of sworn that she heard Umi-Ino growl in frustration from the neckess. She giggled, "What? You know I don't like to rush into things." she said to the neckless. Still you should know what a sparring match is Milady. It's basicly a practice fight. Umi-Ino explaned to her. "Oh I get it. I noticed there was a forest on the outskerts of the villige. Ohh how rude of me. In all of the excitment I never introduced myself. I'm Luna, Luna Catidore." she said to Henry with an Italian accent on her name.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:27 am

Henry stood from his seat as she conversed with her necklace Doa seemed quite excited by the whole thing Henry raised an eyebrow. Since when were you so happy? he asked .
None of your business Doa replied with a childish purr.
Henry blinked and looked back to her as she introduced herself. " the pleasure is mine, Henry, Henry Coldmen." He said introducing himself in a very James Bond fashion. He took his object of power from the table and slipped it onto his ring finger of his left hand on the right was his wedding ring from his late wife who he still was unaware was dead.
" I have a car outside we can drive there save us a walk." Henry offered moving to the door and opening it for her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:36 am

Luna walked out the door, "Thank you my good sir. At least some men know how to treat a lady." she said with a giggle, Umi just sighed at how childish his master was at times. "Which car is yours?" she asked looking around..
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 am

" the red ferrari" Henry said and moved over to his car and opened the passenger seat for Luna. WHy such a gentalman? doa asked.
Why not? henry asked back.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:47 am

"Woah!!!!! That is wicked!" Luna shouted getting in the car looking at theinterior of the car. Ohh it has lether seats. Cool. she thought as her hand went to the raidio. "Mind if I listen to some tunes?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:55 am

" Not at all." Henry said slipping into his driver seat and putting the keys in the ignition and driving away.
several minutes later~
Henry pulled the car off the dirt road and parked it they were a little ways into the forest and Doa was practically jumping out of Henry's head and into form with anticaption. Henry took out his keys and pocketed them slipping out of the car and realizes it was still totally cold out side. henry hated the cold.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:01 am

Luna jumped out of the car, dispite it being cold out she felt fine. People often thought that she was strange because of her white hair and blue eyes. She love the snow and the whole winter weather. Breathing out you could see the puff of breath that she exhaled. "You ready Henry?" she called standing several feet away from him. "Rise from the Deapths, Umi-Ino!" she called out her Animal, she had her neckless around her wrist like a bracelet.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Henry took severals steps away from his VERY expensive car he did not want even a scratch on that thing! " When ever you are." He said back slipping his hands into his pocket Doa immedaitely protested demanding to be summoned. Doa relax yourself you'll come out if you need to Henry told him and let tiny flames dance in the air around him the flames swirled around and became disks of pure fire all an asssortment of different colors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead men have many allies    Dead men have many allies  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead men have many allies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next