Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guardian of the Dead

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Guardian of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:03 am

It was the end of the school day and Emile Silver was sorting through his locker and pulling out what he needed before he left. At least, that's what he appeared to be doing. In all reality, he could care less about his stupid homework. He was keeping an eye out for someone. Or, more like keeping an eye on someone. And, lo and behold, that person was walking down the hall twoards him now.

Hikari Sohma made her way out of the room of her final class of the day and walked down the hall to the lockers with an exasperated look on her face. She made her way over to her locker, which was not too far away from her partner-in-crime Emile Silver's locker. They had lockers on the opposite sides of the hallway, which made a perfect setup for cross-hall tripwires. The two of them were notorious tricksters. Hikari noticed Emile at his locker and waved at him, who in turn mirrored the action.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:20 am

Watching from the classroom down the hall Tenshi was planning on trying to ambush Hikari. Running as fast as she could she lept into the air preformed a roundhouse kick close to Hikari."Hiyaaaa!" she screamed/growled. Of course this was all in her head... Tenshi failed to notice the tripwire and fell flat on her face.

Ooc: like Kyo did when Hatsuharu tripped him.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:37 am

Emile noticed Tenshi trying to attack Hikari and emitted a very low little growl from the bottom of his throat, but he immediately settled down when Hikari and his's tripwire saved her from the incoming kick. Then he started to panic a little to himself. "Holy cow, did I really just growl at one of Hikari's family?!? Why is it so hard to control these instincts? Thank god she didn't hear that, though, because if she knew... I'd be furious with myself if I scared her even a tiny bit." Emile thought sullenly, his emotions showing on his face.

Meanwhile, Hikari laughed lightheartedly at Tenshi's failed attack, taking it all as a joke. Even if it really wasn't. Tenshi was one of the people in her family who she could tolerate pretty well, to be honest. She would never say it out loud though.
"Nice try, Tenshi!" she laughed. She looked over to Emile, expecting a similar reaction, but noticed his upset demeanor and was confused. "Hey, Emile! Why so serious?" she called over, slightly concerned.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:43 am

A muffled sound came from Tenshi as she got off the floor and dusted off her black pants. "Danm it I think I might have broken my nose. Who in the world puts a tripwire in the middle of the hallway?!?!" she screeched at no one causing a few girls to look at her with scared looks. She turned her head to them feeling thier gaze, "Just what are you looking at?" she said in a deep almost demonic tone frightening the girls further. They took off as if thier lives depended on it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:55 am

Emile shook himself out of his dark thoughts put on the regular face he wore when he was around Hikari and grinned. "Nah, just sorta upset that the tripwire only got one victim." he mused as he tapped something in his locker that made the tripwire retract.

"Oh!" Hikari laughed. "And come on, Tenshi, I have tripwires up all over the house! You know that better than anyone!" she giggled. She watched the scene with the girls unfold and looked on worriedly as they took to their heels and fled. "Oh boy." she sighed silently, but shook it off and finished packing her bag to leave. "You coming with, Emile? We gotta work on that art project." Hikari asked. Emile nodded and shut his locker, then began to walk away...... Only to return and pull something out of it.

"....I almost left the grading rubric behind...." he admitted sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:02 am

Tenshi suddenly caught whiff of something that smelled like rotten eggs. Straightening up she looked around feeling the hair on her neck and her head stand on end. Something's not right. There's a strange smell in the hall almost like a wet dog. she thought pulling out her I-Phone. "Do you smell that?" she texted to Hikari looking out the window seeing dark clouds coming in.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:29 am

"Yah, Uhm, no. But I do smell what your talking about. Smells like a wet mutt." Hikari commented, crinkling her nose.

Emile, however, stood perfectly still. A shadow crossed his face and he looked up. "Not more of these.... beings. I got screwed over by the supernatural once, and now I just can't get away from them! I even transferred to a totally different continent, yet they STILL manage to find me!" Emile grumbled in his head. "I'm so sick of these things popping up everywhere." he muttered aloud.

"...Huh?" Hikari asked confusedly as she looked over to Emile. The question was more directed to herself than anything.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:41 am

"Guys what's that sound?" Tenshi asked as she heard a faint rumbling sound. Just the the was a loud thunderclap that caused the lights to flicker and went out. Luckly Tenshi had good night vision she coiuld always see better in the dark. At the end of the hall all she could see was a pair of eyes and teeth shining in the fainting moonlight. She shuddered as she saw the drool dripping to the floor. "Uh Hikari are we making a movie or doing somekind of Play?" she asked in a nervously.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:49 am

"No, not that I'm aware...." Hikari gulped. Something was making her shake like a little leaf, some sort of feeling she was getting from the other end of the hall. "What's going on...." she whispered silently.

Emile's night vision cut right through the darkness, as if it were still daytime. It was one of the side effects that lingered after he had recovered from previously being attacked by a vampire.... and even becoming one for a short time. "There they are." he grumbled as he watched the two figures. They almost seemed to advance twoards the three of them. His heart raced like a little animal running from a predator. His muscles tensed and his instincts began to take over again as her prepared for the inevitable fight. "Hikari..... and you, Tenshi....." Emile called over.

"...Run."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:18 am

One of the mutts went after Tenshi as she took off running down the hall.She managed to get some distance between her and the overly large canine at the end of the hall. Gotta hide where should I hide?! she thought franticly. Looking to her left she saw the Gym. "There should be tons of hiding places in there." she whispered heading in. The werewolf had his nose to the ground sniffing for what smelled like a cat to him. He growled as he looked at the gym door and went in; his nails tapped against the hardwood floor.

Tenshi held her hand over her mouth as the tapping was getting gloser.(She's hiding under the bleachers) Her eyes were twitching in fear. The wolf smelled fear near the bleachers and growled. Getting up on his back legs he clawed at the Bleachers. Tenshi heard a low growl andsaw the bleachers being destroied by massive claws. Raising her arms to protect her face the wolf slashed her right arm with her black and white bead braclet snapping and it fell to the ground. Tenshi felt like she was burning n the inside as she brought her arms in to try to make the pain to go away.

Her skin looked like it had melted off and her eyes grew wide and the eye color started to change from its natural color to violet purple. She let out a blood curling scream.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:41 am

Hikari stood in shock, unable to move as she confusedly looked at Emile with question in her eyes. She then heard a growl coming from the other end of the halway, from the same direction as the blur that had chased Tenshi off had come from. She shivered uncontrollably as her fear paralyzed her. "I can't move! I can't even feel my body!" Hikari thought to herself. With a rush of claws hitting linoleum, the now-visible form at the end of the halway made a beeline for Hikari like a deadly train.

Emile emitted an enraged and unearthly growl from the pit of his throat and his eyes turned blood-red and glowed, another side effect of the attack. He intercepted the huge black canine creature and slammed it into the lockers, effectively stunning and pinning it. Emile had amazing and inhuman strength for being such a skinny, bony, and lanky person. "Go, Hikari! You have to run! While I have him pinned!". Emile called in between grunts as he struggled to hold the creature back.

"B-but.... I can't......." Hikari quietly stuttered back trembling. She looked done at her feet, her bangs covering her face.

"Look at what I've done... She's so scared she can't move...." Emile thought sadly to himself. "I know you're scared, but you have to-"

"I CAN'T LEAVE YOU BEHIND!" Hikari blurted.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:55 am

The wolf looked at the new creature cowering before him he gagged due to the new smell of burning and rotting skin. Tenshi opened her eyes and saw the world in a whole new way. It was as if someone had turned on all of the lights in the gym. The wolf growled and lunged at Tenshi's True Form trying to scare her even more. The mutated animals plan failded however, Tenshi was more powerful in this for and her fear had vanished. Raising up her large clawed hand she grabbed the mutt's neck,"Why are you here?" she growled. "As if I'd tell you, Bakeneko." the Werewolf snarled. Tenshi lowered her head and threw the wolf across the gym and through the wall.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:18 am

Emile stood and stared dumbfoundedly at Hikari as he held the wolf back. It had been a long time since somebody cared about him, since way before the attack happened. Feeling a newfound inner strength and will to protect this girl, who was slowely becoming more and more important to him, he heaved the beast over his head, then flung him directly onto the ground. Hard. The, before the wolf could react further, he turned and stomped at the creatures chest until he was sure he had broken a few ribs, then turned and grabbed Hikari's hand. "C'mon!" he exclaimed urgantly as he dragged Hikari away from the scene.

"Okay...!" Hikari answered as Emile dragged her away. She was snapped out of her paralysis and her first few steps were awkward, but eventually she regained her footing and blasted her way down the hall with Emile.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:28 am

The wolf shook his head and growled at Tenshi and she growled back baring her teeth. The wolf howled as lighting flashed illuminating the gym. The werewolf charged at Tenshi; this time she met the creature halfway. A large ball of fur and skim struggled to be on top. Tenshi could feel the remains of her clothes getting even more shredded, Good thing I'm wearing a Sports bra.(A black one) she thought.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:42 am

Emile and Hikari pounded down the hallway and turned a corner, where they abruptly stopped. Emile pressed his back up to the wall and Hikari did the same as they waited for.... something to happen.

"Why in the world did we stop?" Hikari questioned in a worried tone, barely above a whisper.

"You need to go hide. Please trust me, I'll be fine. I'll lure Fido away, but you have to run! Please do it, I swear I'll be fine!" Emile pleaded in a whisper. Hikari was silent, but she gave a small nod. As soon as she did, Emile gave a sort of half smile, then ran out and tackled the wolf, who had followed the duo after recovering himself and had charged down the hall. When Emile tackled him, the two rolled up the hall and ended up right next to the gym. "I think Tenshi ran in here, I better check on her." Emile thought, smelling dog from the interior of the gym. He slugged the wolf directly in the face, then ran in.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:48 am

The wolf whimpers holing its now wounded arm. Tenshi snarled as blood dripped from he muzzle, "Get out of here you mangy mutts!!" she snarled just as the second wolf came onto the scene. The cat growled glaring at the second wolf,I just hope Emeil and Hikari are alright. she thought.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:25 am

"Tenshi!" Emile called, but he saw nothing but a strange cat-like creature. He was confused for a second, and at that short moment of weakness one of the wolves jumped him from behind. Emile struggled with the creature for a moment or two, then hurled the beast off of his back and then sent it hurtling through the back wall, leaving yet another huge hole. "Who are you?" Emile questioned the cat creature as he walked into the gym. He could see everything clearly, and as he looked around there was no sign of the other Sohma girl anywhere.

Meanwhile, Hikari had run off, but not to abandon Emile like he had wanted her to. "I can't leave them behind! Tenshi is family! And that fool, well, he'll get himself into a whole mess of trouble if I don't help him!" Hikari grumbled as she blasted down the halls, looking for supplies. "I'm not very good at combat, but that doesn't mean some mangy mutt can outwit me!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:58 pm

The Brown werewolf growled and charged at Tenshi his jaws wide ready to sink his teeth into her. Thinking quickly Tenshi opened her mouth as wide as she could and bit down on the back of the wolves neck and tossed him in the same direction as his partner. The wolf grunted on impact as he was thrown across the large gym. "I am the gaurdian of this school." Tenshi lied to Silver-kun. She had to keep the Sohma families curse a secret, however it was going to be difficult to do so with this human. There was something odd about him.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:09 pm

"Ah. That's pretty cool, a Bakeneko guardian. These Japanese schools are pretty different from where I come from." Emile shrugged, willing to buy into the fact that this was some sort of traditional japanese thingy. The black wolf that had attacked Emile earlier clammered it's way back through the whole in the wall and ran full speed at Emile. "Bad move, Fido!" Emile taunted as he took a half sidestep, then scooped up the wolf and suplexed it onto it's back. Once again, Hard. There was a loud "Smack" as the wolf hit the gym floor. It was sort of a funny scene, seeing a bony teenager suplex a giant wolf.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:28 pm

When did this become an Anime? Tenshi asked in her head as she was broght back by a feirce growl. "Well, Nigotta chairo(Muddy brown) one hurt arm and a sore neck's not enough eh?" she asked the mutt. Niggota Chairo growled, "Danm you Bakeneko! Don't you dare mock me!!!" he snarled leaping into the air at Tenshi.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:48 pm

The black wolf stood up, enraged at how humiliated it had been. He took a running leap at Emile, only to be thrown up into the air like a rag doll. "He's pretty tenecious, I'll give him that. I already broke some of his ribs so that Hikari could get away." Emile grinned. "I wonder if she found a place to hide..."

Meanwhile, out in the halls of the school, Hikari was peicing together something, as well as setting up various tripwires along the halway. "You can't get rid of me that easily!" Hikari laughed out loud.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Tenshi got to her Hands/paws and lifted her legs up kicking the Brown wolf square in the jaw. He fell back onto his side."What are you?" he whimpered trying to look at her. Tenshi smirked, "I am Tenshineko." she said smirking as the wolf passed out.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Emile stood directly under where the black wolf was about to land, and for the first time in the whole fight, the black wolf spoke. "Demon! I just new you were bad news!" he seemed to scream at Emile.

"Shut up fleabag, you'll give away my secret." Emile sighed. he grabbed the wolf's leg when it was right over him and threw it to the ground. The wolf yelped in pain, then dased off twoards the hallway. "Bah, this is all more trouble than its worth." Emile groaned as he streached out and scrached the back of his head.

Meanwhile, the black wolf took off down the hallway. He turned down the next hall, confident he was going to get away, when he suddenly fell forward and onto his face. ".....What? a tripwire?" he thought as he looked at the small metal cable underneath him. He got back on all four paws and started running again... Only to be tripped up again. And this time, the wire disengaged and there was a *pop* before smoke began to poor out and fill up the hallway. "I can't see a thing in this smoke!" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:55 pm

"So why are you here?" Tenshi asked trying to play dumb. She had to keep this up butwhy did that overgrown dog call Silver-kun a Demon? "Are you somekind of Demon?" she asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Emile's face grew dark. "I was, once. It's not something I really like or want to talk about." Emile grumbled. "In any case, we should really give chase to that cowardly mutt. Who knows were he is now?" Emile shrugged, his lighthearted demeanor returning as he walked out into the hall. He noticed some smoke at the end of the hallway. "Hey..."

Meanwhile, the black wolf tripped once again, triggering another smoke bomb. Only, there was something different about this one.....

"AMMONIA!" the black wolf cried out in pain as he slumped to the ground, his nose stinging from the chemical. "Oh, no! My sense of smell is getting all screwed up!" he growled as he trudged on, unsure of where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardian of the Dead
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next