Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guardian of the Dead

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:03 am

First topic message reminder :

It was the end of the school day and Emile Silver was sorting through his locker and pulling out what he needed before he left. At least, that's what he appeared to be doing. In all reality, he could care less about his stupid homework. He was keeping an eye out for someone. Or, more like keeping an eye on someone. And, lo and behold, that person was walking down the hall twoards him now.

Hikari Sohma made her way out of the room of her final class of the day and walked down the hall to the lockers with an exasperated look on her face. She made her way over to her locker, which was not too far away from her partner-in-crime Emile Silver's locker. They had lockers on the opposite sides of the hallway, which made a perfect setup for cross-hall tripwires. The two of them were notorious tricksters. Hikari noticed Emile at his locker and waved at him, who in turn mirrored the action.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:17 am

"Not especially. It's not deep and I don't think it hit any arteries." Hikari observed as she looked at Tenshi's arm. She cleaned the wound and then wrapped it up snuggly. "There! All taken care of!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:32 am

Tenshi stayed quiet for a while thinking about the werewolves, "Where do you think they came from?" she asked. Being careful she put her shirt back on.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:35 am

"I really have no idea. But it was freaky." Hikari stated bluntly. "This world is full of paranormal junk, but this is the first time anything but our curse has lashed out at me." she sighed as she leaned up against the bathroom wall.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:16 pm

Tenshi looked at her cousin, "What do you mean?" she asked thinking about her curse of being the cat of the Zodiac. The True form of the cat was the whole mess that Tenshi didn't like. She didn't mind if people were scared of her, she just wanted to be accepted for who she was.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:10 pm

"I mean, the curse has been the only supernatural thing I've had to deal with in my life until now. And I don't think I'm cut out to be a demon hunter." Hikari explained.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:15 pm

But something strange was going on. It was like Emeil had fought them before or something. Tenshi thought. She glanced over at Hikari, "Who said we had to be the hunters? But it was strange to see Werewolves. I think we should talk to Emeil about this. He seems to be hiding something." she said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:32 pm

"You have a point. I've felt that since we met him at his job. Something isn't right. Let's go find him." Hikari agreed, barging out of the bathroom. Unfortunately, Emile was nowhere to be found in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:41 pm

Tenshi looked around in the hall and a few close by classrooms. She looked out the window to the courtyard and saw nothing, "Hikari where are the mutts?" she asked looking at the end of the hall. The werewolf that was there before was gone. It would seem that we aren't the only ones with secrets. she thought.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:10 am

"What if they woke up and he's off fighting them alone somewhere?!?!" Hikari exclaimed worriedly. "I'll go look for him in the back of the school." Hikari called as she dashed off. "You look for him here! If I don't come back, I've probably found him! ...Or I'm dead!" she added.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue May 21, 2013 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:14 am

Tenshi sighed, "Weel it looks like I'm on my own for the moment. Now if I was a mutated wolf where would I hide?" she asked herself as she started walking. Going further down the hall she noticed a staircase with a confused look she went up.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:29 am

Hikari ran around the back of the school for what seemed like an age until she finally burst out the back door of the school, leading to what looked like an abandoned courtyard. She looked around in the darkness and the rain, unable to see a thing. She walked around the back wall of the school in both directions, tryiing to find some trace of Emile. She sighed, being unsuccessful and soaked to the bone. She felt ready to give up until somebody came and covered her with their coat.

"Jeez Hikari, are you trying to give yourself the flu?" a very familiar voice scolded. Hikari looked up and she saw none other than Emile Silver standing over her.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:37 am

I never knew we had this up here. Huh? Tenshi thought a she looked to her right. There was an empty room that had box's inside and a few chairs. It looked like it hasn't been used in quiet some time. There was a thick layer of dust from what Tenshi could see from the window looking in. She looked up to see what the room was, the sign said Music room.

She tried to open the door suprised to see that it was unlocked. the only sound that could be heard were her footsteps. This is interesting. I never knew we had a music room. she thought.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:03 am

"Emile!" Hikari exclaimed in shock and relief. "Where have you been? We've been looking for you everywhere! The wolves disappeared and we thought you had gone off alone to fight them....." Hikari said sadly. She looked up and noticed that Emile was actually fairly dry... And smiling just a little bit. "What are you grinning about? And how did you stay so dry?" Hikari questioned.

".....Nothing." Emile chuckled. "And there's a little pavilion over there. C'mon, let's go." Emile explained, then led her over to it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:23 am

Tenshi soon found a piano and stared at it. It was as though it was calling her to play it's keys. Trailing her fingers lightly on it's keys she started to play a sad melody. It was sad to her but to someone else it was scary music.

Ooc: Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pYfSBjZQWg&feature=related
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:03 am

"So, where did you disappear too?" Hikari asked as they sat in the dry Pavillion.

"Well, as it happens, those mutts DID wake up, so I had to chase them home." Emile responded. "I didn't want them coming back to get revenge for your little funhouse." he grinned, scruffling her hair like you would a little kid.

"That quickly? Emile, what's going on..." Hikari sighed as her hair was scruffled.

".....Nothing." Emile replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:38 am

When Tenshi finished playing the song she soon caught the scent of rose petials. Where is that coming from? she asked herself. She turned around and saw seven other people in the room with her. "My that was simply beautiful, Princess." the taller blond said walking towards her. "Heh?" was all Tenshi could say at the moment."We would cirtainly enjoy to hear more of you sweet melodies." Tamaki said taking the girls hand and kissed it.

Tenshi blushed and screamed as loud as she could as he was about to hug her as well.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:38 am

"Woah, hey!" said one boy with orange-ish hair. "No need to panic!"
"Yeah, we don't bite!" said another boy who looked exactly like him. Both boys started to lean in closer to Tenshi.

Meanwhile, in the pavilion, Emile was trying to keep the now shivering Hikari from freezing to death, but for some odd reason she wouldn't let him put his arm around her. He would have thought she just had space issues, but she only seemed to reject males who were not in her family.

".....Stop lying to me please, Emile, and tell me what's really going on. There's something strange around here and I demand to know what it is." Hikari suddenly snapped. She looked extremly serious now, which was very out of character for her. Emile sighed, knowing that he couldn't keep it from her much longer.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:44 am

"Guys that's enough you scaring her." the boy with short brown hair said getting front of Tenshi to stop Tamaki-senpai from doing something stupid. Tenshi started to growl and was even emiting a red aura that looked like fire. "All of you. GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!" she shouted and kicked Tamaki-senpai nin the jaw.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:15 am

"Woah! The Boss overdid it!" the two twins exclaimed in shock. They took a step back to allow the girl some space.

Meanwhile, Emile was caught between a rock and a hard place. "Hikari.... I don't want you to get hurt. I want to tell you, but then you'll be at risk, too......." he muttered worriedly.

"I DON'T CARE!" Hikari blurted. "I can hold my own, just you watch! I'm not as weak as people make me out to be. Just tell me already and get it over with!" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Tamaki-senpai fell to the floor, "No thank's mommy I don't need anymore Money." he said in a daze. Tenshi growled almost demonicly, "You didn't have to kick him you know." Haruhi said. "How else should I react to a strange guy that's in a school in the middle of the night." she asked the "boy".

"But you also in school and it's night time." the smaller blond bot stated. Awww he's so cute!! I just want to hug him, but I can't if i do I'll end up transforming infront of these people. How did they get in here anyway? tenshi asked herself as thunder rumbled in the distance.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:21 pm

"Yeah what are you-" "-doing here anyway? There are more storms coming." the two twins Hikaru and Kaotu pointed out, finish each others sentences.

"Did you just hear that thunder?" Emile asked, looking out into the distance.

"Don't change the subject, please." Hikari sighed. She bit her lip, the continued. "You know you can talk to me, right? I mean, you never talk to me when something bothers you."

"Well, I just don't want to burden others......" Emile sighed.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:36 am

"I was on cleaning duty with my cousin." tenshi explained crossing her arms. Just who are these guys. she thought as she pulled out her cell phone. "Hikariwe have seven boys in the music room, Two blonds, a guy that looks like a banker,a real tall dude, and a brown haird boy." she texted her cousin.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:43 am

Hikari suddenly jumped as her phone began to buzz in her pocket. She flipped it open and read the new message that had just been sent to her by Tenshi. "Huh?" she thought aloud as she read it. "Well, wtf are they even doing there? And for that matter, what are they doing?" she texted back. Emile resisted the urge to read the convorsation iver her shoulder.

"Tenshi?" he asked. Hikari nodded in response as she hit the "send" button.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:53 am

"I don't even know these dudes!!!!!!" she texted back in replied. Turning her attention back to the guys she gave then her best demon glare. "What are you guys doing here?" she seethed deeply.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:46 am

"We run a-" "-Host Club here, in the abandoned music room!" Hikaru and Kaoru responded, finishing each other's sentences again.

"Well, then get outta there! I found Emile, he was in the abandoned pavillion in the back courtyard. We're still here." Hikari texted in response to the last message Tenshi had sent her. "Okay, all phones and whatever aside, it's time to come clean! What are you hiding?" Hikari demanded. Emile drew in a deep breath. He had a pained look on his face, as if he were torn between two sides of an internal debate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of the Dead   Guardian of the Dead - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardian of the Dead
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next