Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The dead vs the living

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

The dead vs the living Empty
PostSubject: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:25 am

Samiel was fast asleep in on of the tombs in the graveyard. He snorted in his sleep his ears twitched as he dreamed. Close to the entrence of the graveyard were three men that looked like burglers you'd see in an old tv show. "Ok boy's this is it. We are going to get the jewlary from this gravyard." the lader said. The leader was in his late 30's and had light brown hair, the other two were younger in their early to late 20's. "You sure about this boss?" the bald one asked, "I heard rumers about this place being gaurded by the Hellhound." her said shivering of the thought of the big demon dog. The blond one lightly punched his partner, "Aw come on you don't beleive in that do ya?" he asked as the wind blew. The night was soon disturbed by the howling winds and the clouds covered the cresent moon giving it a creepy look to the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:36 am

Mika the Fallen Angel stroke through the graveyard that starry night, her red eyes glowing in the darkness and her jet-black wings folded against her back as they normally were. She had hit a crossroads in her life. A fight with a demon named Krysta had started to make her rethink things about her past actions and her Fallen Angel status. "That demon was right, these humans deserve to have their graves preserved. They have a right to be remembered." she whispered, taking time to look at each and every one of them fondly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:47 am

Samiel's ears twitched to the soulnf of a chain being rattled his eyes snapped open as he let out a low growl. "Keep it down! You want to wake up the whole neiborhood?" Boss whispered as Blondey and Baldy were trying to open the gate. "Let's try this." Baldy said taking out some bar cutters. He snapped them once close to the chained gate and broke one of the links to the chain. "Now start digging." Boss said when they got to one of the oldest graves. Samiel poked his head out slightly and saw three men disturbing a grave. This literaly made his blood boil, he shifted into his Demon form.They will pay for this. he thought.

Ooc: You can rp as the graverobbers too kitsune-kun. they dig up 6-10 graves.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:00 am

"Yo boss, Imma head over and start on the graves near the West Wing." Baldy called, stomping away. He managed to dig up around three graves before he caught the attention of some sort of cosplayer. He hadn't even noticed her until he heard someone say, "Now, what do you think you're doing to that poor man's grave?" the girl asked. She was wearing some sort of Dark Angel costume, and somehow he felt like standing around her was hurting him. He panicked a little and went back to his boss. "Boss, there's a weird girl here!" he reported in a panic.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:17 am

"Go see what's up."Boss said to Blondey. Blondey got up and quickly found Boldy and the Cosplay girl, "She's cute." he thought. Back with Boss he found an old ring off the skeleton of a woman from the late 1800's. He picked up the hand and took the ring off the finger. Boss heard something in the distance and shined his flashlight into the darkness. Nothing was there and an errie fog was settleing in. Samiel was drawing closer to Boss, his eyes glowing red. The first sign of the Hellhound: A person sees red eyes.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:33 am

"Hey little girl, you run back to your café. It's dangerous at night, there are guys like me hanging around." Baldy warned.

"Yes, and you shouldn't be digging up graves at night, lest you meet someone like me." Mika growled, putting her two fingers to her temple and releasing a mental shockwave that hit him square in the gut and knocked the wind out of him, making it impossible for him to yell or even scream out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:56 pm

Boss looked up and sw red eyes in the darkness, he'll admit it spooked him but he dismissed it as some kids playing a prank. He chuckled and put the ring in his jaket, "This'll be worth a fortune." he said. He looked around not seeing his emploies, "What taking those numbskulls?" he woundered. He got up and felt something brush past him. He quickly spun around to see what it was but saw mothing.

Blondie was on the grond trembling in fear this girl just electricuted his partner. "What the H***'s going on here?" he asked in a trembling whisper.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Baldy slowely stood back up, finally catching his breath. He drew his gun and his crowbar and pointed the gun directly at Mika's head. "Hey, you dumb bi-" was all he could say before Mika unfurled her wings and flew up into the night sky. She floated back down gently and hovered about 15 ft above the air. "I hope you know these aren't for show."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Blondie scambled up and ran the other direction. Samiel was watching him with narrowed eyes, "Cowered." he said before he let out an unearthly howl. Sign of the Hellhound number two: An unearthly howl

Meanwhile back with Boss, he just heard a terrifieing sound. ""Must be a wolf howling or something." hesaid to reassure himself. That was two signs down and one to go.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Mika flew past Baldy, who stood speechless, and prepared he Nova Strike. Being extra careful not to launch it at any of the graves, she let her attack fly at Blonde.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:11 pm

Blondie kept on running turning his head back to see a wierd light coming strait at him. He quickly ducked his head as the light beheaded a tombstone. Samiel let out a low growl as he walked out of the shadows and came face-to-face with the Fallen Angel.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:05 pm

"Oh, I'm so sorry...... I wasn't even aiming in that haedstone's direction........." Mika apologized to the Hellhound who had come out and was growling at her. She confusedly checked her trajectory as she walked over and fixed the headstone she had destroyed with her powers. "How did that even happen......" she muttered.

Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:40 am

"You were aiming for the Human, he ran passed a Headstone and you shot out an atack." Samiel stated calmly but deadly. He took a step closer towards her, "What is your reason for being here?" he growled baring his teeth.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:25 am

"Righting some wrongs. And, it was a rhetorical question." Mika responded. "I was paying respects and I noticed these hooligans in the graveyard."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:18 am

Those men have already dug up almost 10 gravesites. They'll pay for this. he thought with a snarl. "Deal with the blond later. For now we take care of the bold one." Samiel said letting out a demonic growl as his ears folded back. He could small decay on the man and he had some valuable treasures on him.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:38 am

"Of course. I will do everything I can to cause the least destruction possible, and I swear on my immortality that I will fix any damages I cause." Mika said confidently, shooting a glare at the graverobber. "What say we do this the Cats-and-Mouse way? I'll scare him right over to you." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:54 am

"No. But we need to get him and the other two back together. And I know just how to do it." he said with an evil toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:09 am

"Oh really...?" Mika grinned slyly. "Well, by all means, Let's hear your idea! I'll do whatever I can to help." she responded, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:40 am

Samiel's eyes started to glow as the whisps of fog began to swirl around him. His yellow eye began to glow and the mist started to form ghost like hounds.(The look similar to Houndoom but without the horns) "Half of you go with Angel of Darkness, the rest of you make sure that those men don't leave this site." he said to the shadow hounds. Half of the hound ran over to Mika, and the others ran deeper into the graveyard letting loose growls and snarls as they ran.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:59 pm

"Is there something specific you want me to do?" Mika asked inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:07 pm

"Just make sure that you don't hit anything and get that guy back with his buddy." Samiel said as he started to walk deeper into the mist.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin
SereneLittleRose

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:25 pm

All of a sudden the winds began to pick up, but only in the immediate vicinity. They focused in one area a few hundred metres away from the graverobbers. It wasn't long before a white haired girl stepped out of the winds, a flurry of delicate snowflakes accompanying her.

She walked calmly towards one of the graverobbers, both of her swords by her side. She held them up, twirling them both menacingly as she continued to advance on the graverobber.

The Demon had felt something amiss and had come to investigate. These petty thieves had made a big mistake by digging up old coffins. Their mistake had been the fact that they had not noticed the single yellow flower and thought to keep away. For they had not dug up just anyone's grave. One of those ten had been Krysta's grave.

The enraged Demon was still as stoic and silent as always, but a subtle blaze seemed to burn in her red eyes as she arrived. She looked like she was ready to slice these people apart in one fell swoop.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dead vs the living   The dead vs the living Empty

Back to top Go down

The dead vs the living
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: Yokai - Karyuudo-
Jump to: