Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Zash stood on the roof of his school the classes had ended not long ago but he didn't feel like leaving he yawned and looked out at his town. He rubbed at his right cheek where a bruise was, he'd gotten in a fight early that day. He watched as the kids from his school flooded out and raced out to there homes. Zash looked at his hands at flames blossomed and danced around them he'd kept his fire magic hidden from them after all he was a pyromancer, the one and only pyromancer it would look strange if he just started spawning fire balls.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:45 am

"Only if you need them! I've developed a sort of "photographic memory" from all my studies, so I can remember even the tiniest details with ease. I guess it's an adaptation that I developed over time, to help with my Alchemy and stuff." Fox mused, streching out her arms as she spoke. Not many people knew she had a photographic memory, as she hadn't been born with it.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:54 am

"oh really?" Zash got a mischievious grin on his face. He took a quarter from his pocket and flipped it towards fox. " so you get a good look at that quarter then if I were to say." He took a second quarter from his pocket. " Show you these two you could tell which was the first?" He grinned obviously having some sort of sly plan.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:03 am

"Yeah. It's the one I'm holding in my hand. The one you forgot to take from me." Fox laughed as she held up the quarter which was still in her possestion. She flipped it back to him. "Here. And make it three or four quaters. I like a challenge."

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:08 am

Zash caught it and held both of the quarters up the one he'd given her first in his left and the one he never gave her in his right. " Okay then which one is it now?" He asked with a tone that said be a smart alek this time I dare you!
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:43 am

"Oh please. It's the left." Fox grinned slyly. She snached the quarter from Zash's hand and pointed to the president's head. "See? this one has three tiny hairline scratches on Georgie's face that make ol' Washington look like he has Crow's Feet." she commented in a matter-of-factly tone.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:59 am

" Really? Cause I'm pretty sure the coin I gave you didn't have a charred tails side?" Zash replied back in the same tone. Zash knew it was a lame trick but a good one none the less holding the coin with his thumb pressed against it Zash had made the partials vibrate making the coin have a large amount of heat forced at it causing some of the coin to turn black as tiny flames burned the loose particals that were vibrated off. Zash flipped the second coin and and grabbed it in mid air and showing the tails side of this coin and the heads side charred over.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:23 am

"Hah, hah. Way to cheat, cheaterpants." Fox scoffed. "Liar, liar, Zash on Fire!" she chanted once, directly followed by gales of laughter.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:33 am

Zash laughed. " wow smooth Fox smooth." He commented unbutton his collar. " I hate these things!" He said complaining about the uniform. " Why do we need to wear the same thing everyday? And if we do we could at least wear something cool." He complained thou he really didn't deserve to say anything considering he often wore his leather jacket over it and broke dress code.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:48 am

"Pffft, since when have you ever really cared about dresscode?" Fox asked him with a laugh. "You have a point though, These things suck!" she grimmaced, tugging at he skirt a little. "It makes me feel like I'm in a straightjacket, for pete's sake!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:58 am

" maybe when you go to school on Monday you'll be cuffed to your desk." Zash joked and tried to image Fox being chained to her desk at school , she's rather drag that think out then be chained and stuck there. Zash jumped the fence that transition them into the grassy feild with one leap. He flipped in mid air as he was right above the fence and landed on his feet on the other side. " One cool thing thou, a guy always looks way cooler when he does flips and tricks in a nice looking outfit."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 am

"You flattering yourself again?" Fox teased. "Well, have fun with that. I, on the other hand, can't do fon or cool stuff like that on account of my short skirt." she retorted. "This doesn't seem like an appropriate skirt length for a respectable school!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Zash had a little grin with Fox's flattering comment then his cheeks turned a rosy shade as she started complaining about the skirt length. " looks fine to me." He said
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Fox carefully jumped over the wall on account of her skirt length. "It's not that it looks bad, it's that it really annoying! Not to mention it's probably breaking Virtus." Fox grumbled. "YOU'd feel the same way if you had to wear one."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:55 am

" sorry but you'll never catch me in woman's clothing." Zash half shivered as he said it, the thought of having to wear a skirt it was humilating just to think about.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:35 am

"Hmm......" Fox paused with a sly grin. "You think so?" she snickered with a devilish air. Then, before he had a chance to react, she jumped up behind him, clapped her hands together, and grabbed Zash's shoulders. Blue alchemical electricity discharged from Zash's clothing as it began to glow and change forms. The light faded after that, and there stood Zash, outfitted in a very frilly pink dress and high heels to match, all complimented with a pink hair bow. Fox was laughing so hard she couldn't stand OR breath, and even started to cry as she rolled around in the grass aimlessly.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:45 am

Zash's face contorted into a look of pure irration. " At least I'll be wearing cloths in two minutes!" He said pointing with his index finger a tiny fire started to blossom at the bottom of Fox's skirt. " you already said your skirt was too short right?" Zash teased the fire started to crawl up her skirt thou it didn't burn it he kept a fine line between the fire and the cloth.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:38 am

"AUGH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" Fox screamed as she scrambled to try and get away from the fire. "Well, if you want to play it THAT way...." she growled, but more in a playful mamner. She clapped her hands, and from them came blue electricity, but nothing visibly changed. "Ha! Now all the space around me is flame-retardent!" she grinned. "I lowered the oxygen levels around me to null. And, for added protection, I turned the air around me i to the least reactive elements, the Noble Gasses! Try to play with your fire NOW, hothead!" she laughed in a teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:48 am

Zash blinked. " All those sciencey terms don't really mean much sorry. " Zash said as a fire burst right next to fox. " The triangle for a fire is, heat source, fuel and oxygen right?" Zash asked now going into teacher mode. " so when you think about it my fire shouldn't work normally at all, cause there's no fuel or heat source right? So why would it matter if there was no oxygen?" He asked, he himself had wondered before how his fire even worked but it did it could even burn under water.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:18 am

"Curses! That's like th millionth time I've been one-uped by something science can't explain." Fox grumbled. "Well, in that case....", she began, "BYE!" she yelled as she sprinted off in the direction the duo was headed in. "Ah, but wait a moment!" she exclaimed as she came to a halt. She clapped her hand together and created a seemingly endless, titanic stone wall between her and Zash. "See you at the finish line!" she called as she ran off.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:26 am

Zash cussed and walked leaving a wall of fire behind him to evade being seen. Zash's hands moved to enter his pocket but he frowned at the fact that he didn't have pockets. " dresses suck." He concluded and trudged on. he swore he would never give fox any suggestiosn on what to transmute his cloths into next!
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:11 am

Fox slowed down when she realized she had effectively left Zash behind, which caused another thought to strike her. "I forgot to change his clothes back!" she exclaimed aloud, mortified. She ended up snickering at the thought of Zash trudging around in a frilly pink dress, but overall she felt terrible about it.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:19 am

Zash wondered how girls could even wear dresses they were kind of really horrible. They were kinda bad to move in, it just felt weird as all hell not wearing pants and they didn't have the one thing Zash always needed: pockets! There was no need not to have pockets on everything if Zash were ever designing cloths they would have a ton of pockets. " I'm going to burn all things pocketless!" Zash said aloud as he ripped the bow out of his hair.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:29 am

Fox still felt bad about leaving Zash dressed like a southern belle, so she decided to hang back and wait for him so that she could restore his clothes to normal. "I just hope doesn't kill me as soon as he sees me." Fox sighed.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:38 am

Zash caught up to fox holding a death stare at her as he approached he stood right in front of her now close enough so she could transmute him. ".........." The silence said enough.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:45 am

"....Sorry." Fox muttered as she transmuted his clothes back to normally. "That was uncalled for...." she said as she hung her head sadly. She sounded like she was on the verge of tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)    Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox and Zash shot from the past THE SECOND (not a direct sequal to the first)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next