Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! Empty
PostSubject: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:45 am

[dediles joined the game.]
the server loaded the chunks infront of deds eyes. he was in a desert, there were a few cactuses and a block of grass, but the rest was sand as far as the pixilated eye could see.
"Zash? you there?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:48 am

Zash laid on his back a few feet away. " Ouch my back. " Zash got up and noticed the pixled everything." Holy !" Zash cut himself off from finishing as he noticed Ded." We're in the game!"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:51 am

"yep. i set up the server to run with the beta 1.9 prerealease so it might be a bit buggy." Dediles said, collecting a few blocks of sand. "also instaled a few mods. they were the only ones that work with 1.9,2"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:52 am

" Okay cool." Zash looked quickly around then stopped." MAN WHERE IS ALL THE OBSIDEN I WANT SOME OF THAT!" Zash then started to dig down in hopes of finding cave system.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:58 am

"obsidian is worthless unless you want to go to the nether. we should probably collect some sand and a few cacti and get moving, we need wood. maybe we'll run into some villages and we can bunk in there houses for the night." and with that dediles finished his stack of 64 sand.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:00 am

" HEY DED!" Zash shouted up from his hole. " I THINK I FOUND IT!" Zash said with a huge amount of joy.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:28 am

"obsidian doesn't spawn naturaly this close to the surface, you would need a surface spring of both water and lava to create obsidian" dediles said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:29 am

" I KNOW I DIDN'T FIND THAT I FOUND A CAVE SYSTEM!" ZAsh was filled with joy at the utter blackness as he could see the jagged shapes of materials in this cave." COME SEE!"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:40 pm

"zash, that's a bad idea, we have the difficulty set to hard. that cave must be swarming with monsters, we aren't properly equipped for this." Dediles yelled down the hole. "wait, what's the ceiling made of?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Zash looked up." I don't know." Zash had only gamed a little in minecraft since he had got'n it.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:44 am

" if it is made of sand don't break anything. when sand spawns it isn't affected by gravity, but once disturbed all the sand will become active and it will crush you" dediles said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:32 am

" WHAT?" Zash said breaking the sand block in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:15 am

the sand began to fall, Dediles sprinted to safe ground, the sand falling in all directions the veins of the caves became apparent. a giant ravine stretched out in front of him, zash re-spawning a couple of blocks away. "that is either a really elaborate bug or a one in a million." dediles picked out the seed for the map and wrote it down.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:22 am

" Oh dear god I was done for then I was here GO LUCK!" Zash looked over to Ded. " Hey ah yeah I lost all my sand when the respawn happened so I have nothing and SAND IS BORING LETS FIND SO STONE!" Zash marched by Ded and kept moving.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:49 am

"you are an idiot. we need to find at least one tree before we can collect stone. mining by hand doesn't give you anything." Dediles said. "we should walk along the edge of the ravine and find the edge of the desert, that way we can re enter it later." dediles started walking to the edge of the desert biome following the ravine.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Zash followe'd behind. " Is this like monster territory I mean the desert seems like a good monster infested place." Zash looked around and started to realie he had already pretty much died execpt for that glitch he would have been screw. " Dude should't there also be a town somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:47 pm

"villages are rare to spawn, i was barley able to find one on my single player world, and that was only because i made a portal from the nether and it took me straight to it" Dediles said. "even if we find one they are completely useless. the villagers don't do anything and the village itself is just a mess of buildings that never spawn right. i think i see the treeline."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Zash looked. " MY screen quality sucks I can't see anything." HE moaned and followed Ded while picking up sand so he would at least something in his inventory.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:49 pm

"Finely!, quick, start punching trees, we need to collect as much wood as possible. don't make it all into planks, we can burn it into charcoal later to use for torches." Dediles said.

6 trees later. "it's getting dark, let's make a shelter. i have a stack of 62 wood, and 9 saplings. great, now i crafted 64 wooden planks." Dediles started laying the groundwork for a small house.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:55 pm

" Okay. I'll make the left wall." Zash himself had slightly less wood but worked over to make the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:59 pm

once the small house was built he sat down. "we need beds and plenty of ender pearls. we are going to find the end. the realm of endermen and dragons." Dediles said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Zash nodded." We need wool first for our spawn point lets not get too far ahead of ourselves." Zash wanted a weapon now that Ded was mentioning endermen and dragons.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:06 pm

we will use the ender pearls to find a stronghold. there we will repair it's portal and find the dragons. we should start a mineshaft here. see if we can find any connecting caves. if we find eghogh cave spiders we can make wool from their string." dediles said. he put down a workbench.

ACHEIVMENT GET!
benchmarking

two swords later...

ACHEIVMENT GET!
time to strike!

two wooden picks latter.

ACHEIVMENT GET!
time to mine!

"let's do this!"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Zash saw the acheivments flash by and gasped." Wow dude were just racking them up." He started digging downwards.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:08 pm

a few pieces of cobblestone later...
a new furnace. dediles started to make a few pieces of charcoal for torches

ACHIEVEMENT GET!
hot topic!

6 new stone pick axes.

ACHIEVMENT GET!
getting an upgrade.

a full stack of torches and two stone swords later...
ten or so blocks down the tunnel a cave opened up.suddenly a spider jumped out at them. dedilis jumped up and attacked for a critical hit, the spider hit him back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!   random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP! Empty

Back to top Go down

random me stuck in minecraft with zash RP!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next