Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past Empty
PostSubject: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:41 am

[This takes place when Fox was around 14.]

Kitsune Dawn Fira, commonly known as "Fox", sat on a stone wall which lined the road that led to her tiny neighborhood one morning. She was at genuine peace for once, her mind distracted from it's dark and conflicted areas as she looked up at the fresh morning sky, cloudgazing happily. Oddly, instead of her normal attire, she wore a pure white sundress that morning. A fresh, gentle breeze blew through the area, accentuating the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:59 am

Zash thirteen at the time walked along the stone wall towards her, He wore black jeans and a black shirt with a logo for some metal band across it completed with an unzipped black leather jacket that he was never seen without his name printed in a sewed in a fancy white lace on the back. He had his arms spread to keep himself balanced as he made his way towards fox. " Hey Foxy." He said with a smile as he got next her and squatted down so he was eye level he almost lost his balance but used his hands on the side of the wall to catch himself. He took out had off and ran it threw his jet black hair which was scraggled all aross his head like he had just rolled outa bed which he might have.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:14 am

Fox turned to look at her friend, just as he almost face-planted. She stuck out her tounge at him with a mischevious smile as he recovered his balance. "Jeez, clutzy much?" she laughed, looking back up at the sky. "Dude, check it out. That one looks like a Snivy with a top-hat on!" she giggled, pointing out the oddly-shaped cloud.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:36 am

Zash looked at the clouds on the blue sky. " Ha yeah." He grinned. He stuff his hands into his jacket pockets and pulled out two hand fulls of chocolate sweets. " Want some?" He said to fox extending a hand of the chocolate treats. " So why are you out here so early?" Zash asked wondering.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:03 am

"Yes, please!" Fox said, accepting the chocolates. Her face became very downcast and shadowy as she began to give her answer, however. "Well....... Family problems again." she sighed quietly, depression weighing down her tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:07 am

Zash munched on some of the chocolates. " Yeah same my dad went out drinking got pretty crazy last night came home and well yeah." Zash said rubbing his arm and pulling up the sleeve to look at the purple bruise on his forearm. " I came out here before he woke up with a hangover." Zash said glumly.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:23 am

"Man, that really sucks....." she mumbled with grim understanding. She sighed, then perked up a little in hopes that she could change the topic into something less depressing. "So, have you decided on what kind of pokemon you want to catch?!" she ask excitedly.

(Ooc: By this point, Fox has met Zepher. Story to come later)
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:35 am

Zash made a clicking with his tongue. " Meh I don't know if I even want one." Zash said with a shrug. He'd never gotten espically close to pokemon. they always seemed to not like him either the only pokemon he had ever gotten used to being around had died several years ago and kinda ruined his experince with the creatures. " I mean Zepher's cool but even she doesn't really 'like' me" He said putting air qoutes around like.

Last edited by zashonfire on Wed May 30, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:56 am

"Zepher likes you!" Fox cried in protest, but then she looked to her feet, which she swung slightly in an awkward fasion. "Well, she likes you MOST of the time..." she said as she rolled her eyes up to the sky. "I honestly have no clue where she even is at the moment, probably flying." she shrugged. "But you gotta have at least some idea of a pokemon you might like to have as a partener!" she persisted, making eye direct contact.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:04 am

Zash's legs were starting to burn from squatting he shifted so he was sitting and face Fox. " If the best i can do is most of the time I'm not gonna get a good partner am I?" He asked more jokingly with a half smile. " Hey but come on I'm strong alone I don't think I need one." He said dismissively. " thou I guess if I had to get one I would get a.." He thought for a second then met her gaze with a sheepish one " an infernape." He had always like infernapes the best out pokemon they were humainoid so he could fire with it a fighting type but also a fire type Zash's favorite element.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:20 am

"I just knew it would be a fire type!" Fox laughed. "If you paired up with a strong pokemon, well, you guys would be like unstoppable!" she continiued on. "You might even be able to beat me and Zepher!" she grinned slyly, nudging him in the ribs.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:24 am

" OH please I wouldn't even need a pokemon for that." He teased and faked losing balance at her nudging him. He realigned himself and gave her a questioning look. " How'd you know I'd pick a fire type?" Zash hadn't espicailly said he liked fire types or preferred them, thou he did.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:42 am

"What do you mean?" she asked him with a small chuckle, raising her eyebrow. "Fire is your thing! Your last name is even Fire!" she laughed, threatening to poke him again as a joke.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:45 am

" Well yeah." He half chuckled his cheeks turned red as he blushed embarrassed how stupid that had sounded. " yeah fire's my thing but on the other hand I'm a good swimmer." He seem to be wondering himself now. " It's weird I like fire and all but I'm kinda pretty good in the water."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:59 am

"Maybe that's because your life is balencing itself out in a way. Like, well, pokemon for example." Fox explained. "Some of them have good attack but crap defenses, or good defense and attack but crap speed." she mused.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:19 am

Zash scratched his head. " Oh man are you gonna turn this into a stats thing aren't you?" He half smiled. and balled up the wrappers of the chocolate candies he'd had and shot it like a basketball over the wall. the wrapper burst into flames and blew away to ash. " This kinda sucks." Zash said. " It's kinda akward sitting like this." Zash corrected he was on two uneven stones on the wall and he had one leg over each side of the wall which wasn't good for his general area.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:26 am

"Hey, how about we stop sitting and do something?" Fox gasped sarcastically, hopping off the wall onto the road. "I don't know where Wolf went, so I guess it's just you and me this time around." she laughed. "I shoould change first, though. I don't even know why I'm wearing this stupid thing." she mumbled as she looked down at her dress.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:31 am

Zash was grateful to be able to hop off the wall. He landed down next to Fox and rolled his shoulder stretching it. He looked Fox over as she commented on what she was wearing, he'd hadn't really paid attention he'd known her for so long he'd just looked at her like he normally did as his best friend but now as she commented he noticed she really did look different then before, Zash still had memories of when they were small children and now he could defaintly say Fox had grown up in more ways then one. " Hey I think it looks pretty good." He said looking at his shoes as he said it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:38 am

"Do you really think so?" Fox asked quietly and somewhat shyly, which was totally unlike her normal character.  "Well, I- Thanks!" she grinned, her cheeks a crimson color.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:42 am

Zash looked up he was almost relieved to see her cheeks were almost as red as his. " UM yeah I do, um" His hand moved hair as he fixed it quickly. " If ya wanna go do something you should change I mean if you want to." he said his hands were in his jacket pockets again but he wasn't reaching for goodies he was just insecure at the moment.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:29 am

The sun rising higher into the sky made another thought occur to Fox. "Uhm, well, now it's getting lighter outside so I don't know..." she mumbled, pushing some dirt around with her shoe. She was obviously nervous about going home for some reason. "Maybe if I......" she thought aloud. She clapped her hands together and touched her hands to her heart-area; and then all of a sudden the dress became a white tank top and a white miniskirt. "Well, it's still not my normal gettup, but its better for running around in than a dress!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Zash blinked alchemy had always been something he'd seen fox use but it always left him stun no matter how many times he saw it. It was truely a god like power, to be able to remake something into something else Zash sadly had never been gifted with such a power he for some reason had the lost art of pyromancy under his belt. " Yeah." He agreed with her this was more like how he usually saw her. "I know exactly where we should go!" Zash announced.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:36 pm

"Where?" Fox asked, interested. "Just as long as it's not in my neighbor's backyard again. You know what happened last time." she teased.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Zash smiled. " Nah I got somewhere a whole lot better!" He said as a secretive grin spread across his face. He led the way going threw the familiar neighborhood he turned a street or two but otherwise it was a straight shot to where he wanted to go when he got their it was nothing special just a broken down warehouse there weren't any holes or anything it was structerally sound and all be it was wore and torn as Zash opened a side door and waited for fox to enter. " After you."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:59 pm

"Uhm, kay..." Fox said as they arrived at the strange place. She cautiously stepped in, looking out for danger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next