Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:41 am

First topic message reminder :

[This takes place when Fox was around 14.]

Kitsune Dawn Fira, commonly known as "Fox", sat on a stone wall which lined the road that led to her tiny neighborhood one morning. She was at genuine peace for once, her mind distracted from it's dark and conflicted areas as she looked up at the fresh morning sky, cloudgazing happily. Oddly, instead of her normal attire, she wore a pure white sundress that morning. A fresh, gentle breeze blew through the area, accentuating the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Zash got up and dusted off some crystal powder from his jacket. " Yeah it was pretty cool." Zash said looked at the lack of a crystal wall and then back to the one they had hit, they had hit the wall pretty hard and hadn't left even a smudge. " You just went all alchemy magical and zapped it." He said sounding impressed
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:27 pm

"I did?" Fox asked, genuinely suprised. "You'd think a person would remember blasting a whole in a crystal wall....." she muttered. "Well, let's get a move on!" she said as she began to walk forward. As she walked, however, her eyes began to become glazed over again and her pace slowed once again.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:34 pm

" Yeah you'd-" Zash cut himself off as Fox slowed to that crawling agonizingly slow pace that confirmed she was indeed back under. Zash sighed his shouldered slumped but he followed along he felt strange like a prisioneer on death row being walked to the exacution all he could do was walk and think of everything he'd done and every thing he wished he was doing right now. But he couldn't just walk away now Fox couldn't protect herself in this state and he'd, made her promise not to get hurt and he felt it was just as much his responsibly to make sure she didn't as it was his.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:04 am

Fox stumbled along to the end of the maze where there was yet another cave-like opening. she walked in, and there in a stone pedastal was a sword in a sheath. Although, instead of being in a ray of light, it was surrounded by a ray of darkness.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:13 am

Zash gasped and rushed by Fox he looked at the blade it was defaintly a katana and a very well crafted one if the sheath was so welly decorated and designed, the sheath's end where the hilt met the sheath was chained and bound with rope. Zash kneeled down so he was eye level with the instrument of death. " Fox? Is, is this the thing you've been sensing?" He hoped she had gained some of her normal sense and lost her ghost sense. Zash looked at it wearily it was a dare blade the smell of death and tears hung to even the sheath it had been used on many and Zash, Zash could tell even without ghost senses he was a swordsman and this blade it was a dark one but there was something else Zash had a nagging feeling there was something hidden in this darkness that surrounded the blade. Zash held his hand to it and instantly jerked it away. " AHHH!" He yelled like the blade had cut him he looked at his finger it didn't seem like anything had even happened to it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:32 am

Fox once again did not respond to Zash, but instead stepped up to the sword herself. Unflinchingly, she drew the sword and held it up in front of her. She held it in a way that it almost caught the darkness like a regular sword would the light. She grabbed the hilt with her other hand, holding it like one would a two-handed sword, and then pointed it at herself, as if she were going to drive it through her heart.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:43 am

" WOAH!" Zash said grabbing the sword himself and pulling it away from Fox unsuccessfully she had an iron grip on the thing. Zash screamed in pain as his hands steamed from his contact with the sword. " AHHHH NO NOT IF YOU GET FOX!!" He shouted at the sword. " I'M NOT LETTING GO!" He dug his shoes in and took his whole body weight to get the sword away from fox.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:19 am

Fox's eyes were now completely black, as if she hhad no more control. she tried to speak out, scared, but she couldn't even move her mouth. She had the urge to shake Zash off and finish herself, but she just couldn't. She paniced, trying to let Zash know that she was still in there. "Help........ I...... Don't..... Want......... to.......... Die........" was all she could manage, barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:27 am

" I know I'm trying !!" He shouted in anger he couldn't stop it the blade was so so powerful and it was taking his power.
" All who enter my realm must die." The voice had no body and it didn't come from the sword it spoke directly to the two of them inside their minds. Zash's head jerked back he had a splitting headache now too like the voice was trying to explode his brain. " WELL NOT HER!" Zash answered shouting. Zash felt something like a tugging a child would give your hand to get you attention he felt it in his mind and he looked to it and his brain went threw a clideoscope of colors mashing his own thoughts with the swords and fox's so that they all could speak to each other with their thoughts. Thou the situation of Zash pulling with all his might on the sword and the burning pain of his hands did not go away.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:42 am

"Zash! Please, if you can't beat him leave me behind! Please live!" Fox screamed through her thoughts.All she wanted now was for her friend to survive. The situation seemed hopeless for her and she couldn't help but want her friend to live.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:49 am

" It's not worth it if I have to leave you!" Zash yelled back and the sword was actually moved away from Fox how ever slightly.
" Please you people are so-" The spirit was cut off at a show of Zash's strength. The sword seem to make a noise like a deep grunt and tugged towards Fox Zash pulled even harder and that were at a stalemate again. " I'll kill this girl yet!" The spirit yelled. " And then you'll be next!"
" Not while I'm here!" Zash shouted and clenched his teeth so hard he was sure they were gonna crack his arms were aching they felt like lead and Zash's shoe's had lost there soles from digging into the ground but he didn't stop if his arms were gonna turn to lead then he'd lift the lead with ease if his shoes were gonna be ripped apart he'd drag the sword away barefoot.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:08 am

Fox saw that Zash wasn't giving up, so she decided not to give up either. She took a deep, calming breath, the focused all her energy inward, trying to break the swords control over her by pushing it away from the inside.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:16 am

" Ha foolish of you both!" The sword boomed. " Your false confidence is amusing! Say boy what about I go into you?" It asked.
Zash tried to get his breath as the sword offered to enter him Zash grinned. " Sure come on in I could use the company. " Zash replied cockily he was sure he could keep the sword under wraps he just needed it out of fox. " Come on I'm waiting now!" Zash snapped his pulling was getting weaker he was only able to hold on cause Fox was helping now too.

The sword spirit made a noise that seem to vibrate from the very back of it's mind throat it was laughing. " Oh Boy your so amusing!! What's your name?" It asked.
" Zash, Zash on fire, fire middle and last name!" He said as some people normally thought onfire was his last name and it always annoyed him.
" Zash on fire." The sword repeated keeping a space between on and fire to show he understood they were his middle and last names.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:33 am

Fox was horrified at this thought. "Please, NO! Zash, don't do that! Not on my account!" she pleaded desparately. The all of a sudden, she snapped. Fox's natural care for her friends and hate for her enemies made her rage overwhelm her, and a power from somewhere deep inside her erupted, sending out light blue pulses throughout the void..... or wherever the three were. She didn't look like she could control the power, nor did it look like she was aware she was using it. She could have passed out by then for all anyone knew.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:44 am

the pulse shot threw their little slice of a mind and the spirit rode the wave to Zash, Zash felt the spirit creep into his soul and mind the spirit looked threw hi eyes for a second and Zash looked threw the spirits memories and thoughts wars, friends betrayal, murders, corruption the spirit showed him all the bad sides of humanity then Zash shook his head the spirit said something he wasn't sure what but something and Zash, Zash opened his eyes he had lost grip of the sword and was flat on his back. He felt alright the same in fact but something was very very different the spirit had slithered away into the very deepest part of Zash's soul one Zash wasn't even aware of. " Dang Is is it over?" Zash asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:00 am

Fox really had passed out, apperantly, because when it was all over she slumped lifeless to the ground, the sword falling beside her. At first, everything was black. Slowely though, her vision returned, although it was very blurry. She kept herself from moving to much, but a the same time she wanted to know if her friend was okay. "Zash.....?" she called weakly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:04 am

Zash ached everywhere he wasn't sure if he busted a rib but he was pretty sure he had and yet he felt good almost great they'd just bested a maybe thousands of years old spirit and gotten a super sword. Zash got to his knees but couldn't stand least not yet he crawled over next to Fox and turn lying on his back. " Yeah I'm here fox, you okay?" He asked coughing he looked at his hands he'd coughed a little blood. Yeah defaintly a busted rib. Zash thought.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:23 am

"I'm fine, I think a few of the cuts on my face reopened." Fox responded quietly. "Did you hurt yourself....?" she questioned him, quietly still. Alchemical sparks came out from the palm of her hand, and she reached over and touched him, using what knowledge she had of medical alchemy to help him.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:35 am

" I think my ribs busted." He spoke softly as thou speaking hurt him too. " I think it's stabbing my lung." He added and his hand scrambled around trying to find something it grasped around the sheath of the purple sword he dragged it closer to him and the reached around more he found the hilt of the sword that had just nearly killed fox and he found to his avail that it no longer burned at the touch. " Oh and my hands are all burn I don't even know how that works cause I'm a proymancer but somehow it did." He sounded kinda amused at the fact he had managed to get burned. Then Zash felt the smooth cold touch of Fox's hand and all his pain slowly seeped away." Thanks." He said and sat up he sheathed the sword and strapped it to his side. " You okay we can rest if you know you want to." Zash said he wasn't sure if Fox had mentally coped with the fact she had almost just stabbed herself Zash certainly hadn't yet now that the feelings of victory had worn off he was still shocked from the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:48 am

"I don't have much energy left, so yeah that would be nice......." Fox mumbled, half-asleep on the floor of a questionable cave. She would heal herself too as soon as she had the energy to do it. At the moment she didn't even have the energy to think about what had just happened. Zash was alive, and she was, too. That was all that mattered to her just then. Still though, the events that had gone down just the were irritating her darker side again, the one thing she always tried desparatly to avoid.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:06 am

Zash let out a deep breath one he hadn't realized he'd been holding. " Fox I'll be right back I promise." He whispered to her and ran out of the room back to the crystal maze he gathered up stray crystals of all different sizes and shapes. He ran back to fox maybe 3 minutes later. " Hey I got something to show you." He whispered again kneeling next to her. " you still up?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:09 am

"Mmhmm" she responded sleepily. She rubbed her eyes and they opened lazily to see what Zash had to show her.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:17 am

" I never got to finish my light show." Zash said softly and threw the crystals up one by one they glowed and hung in the air they looked like stars against the blackness above each glowed a different color and changed as Zash commanded they were charged by his own fire magic. " I thought you'd prefer to fall asleep under a starry sky."Zash smiled as he laid down next to fox and admired his work.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:31 am

"Wow......." Fox murmered in awe, the first reaction she had had to anything in a while. She rolled over onto her back so that she could get a better veiw and gazed in complete wonder at the lit up celing as her eyelids grew heavier and heavier until she just couldn't hold them open anymore, and she slipped into sleep. Her breathing then evened out, confirming that she was indeed asleep.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:37 am

Zash looked at his starry sky impressed with himself he let a pleasant smile cross his face. He soon heard the rythmic breathing Fox was doing meaning she had fallen asleep. He put his arms behind his head and yawned he was tired to now that he thought of it maybe it would be all right if he just rested for a while himself. His eyelids had already closed and his starry sky slowly started to fade as he himself drifted into blissful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past   A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shot From Fox and Zash's Past
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next